Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

When Was The Last Time You Told The One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Was The Last Time You Told The One (1094 Views)

Last Time 2 Ladies Wore Trash To My Shop,now See What This One Wore In My Estate / Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date / Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time You Told The One by mellow(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2007
I Love you ?
Your beautiful ?
Special ?
Caring ?
perfect for me ?
sexy ?
make me happy ?
worth all the hard times ?

If you don't tell them don't get mad when someone else
does.

Loose your pride for the one you love don't loose the
one you love because of your pride!!!!

Love without return is like a question without a
answer.

The greatest learning task is how to give and receive
love.

Yesterday is gone, time has taken it away. Tomorrow
may never be, but at last I have today.

Tell that one how you feel for tomorrow they might not
be around.

This is to all my friends I know Imay not say it every
time we talk or hang up the phone or even with my
letters but I Love you all and each one holds a dear
spot in my hea
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told The One by efuah(f): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2007
nice one there kiss
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told The One by mellow(m): 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2007
It is the least one can do.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told The One by Free(f): 12:03am On Aug 10, 2007
hmmm
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told The One by marlet01(m): 12:09am On Aug 10, 2007
Lovely
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told The One by CrazyMan(m): 12:11am On Aug 10, 2007
smiley
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told The One by lovemajek(f): 1:28am On Aug 10, 2007
everyday I do
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told The One by Free(f): 2:18am On Aug 10, 2007
stop lyin grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told The One by lovemajek(f): 3:09am On Aug 10, 2007
okay dont cry, I love you too.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told The One by mellow(m): 7:18am On Aug 10, 2007
@ free

How often do you tell someone "I LOVE YOU"?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told The One by Easybaby(f): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2007
my man says it with every breath! cheesy grin grin grin tongue
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told The One by mellow(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2007
Do you complain?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told The One by mellow(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2007
Do you complain?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told The One by Easybaby(f): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2007
mellow:

Do you complain?

CAPITAL NO! grin tongue
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told The One by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2007
all this love in the air, hmmmmm na wa o. I thought naijas were not romantic enough?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told The One by Easybaby(f): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2007
NaJa HaJe:

all this love in the air, hmmmmm na wa o. I thought naijas were not romantic enough?

Dear, follow your heart beat it works! tongue tongue tongue
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told The One by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2007
hhhmmmm, I wish it was that easy. The man I love has coconut for brains.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told The One by Easybaby(f): 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2007
NaJa HaJe:

hhhmmmm, I wish it was that easy. The man I love has coconut for brains.

lol . , , .it was easy with me cos am[b] "easybaby" [/b] . , . , .Anyway,my man has love for brain grin grin grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told The One by lovemajek(f): 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2007
Am here to say I LOVE YOU ALL for making my day laughable.

(1) (Reply)

No Babe / Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother? / To All Men N Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.