Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" (31603 Views)

See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th / Reno Omokri Under GEJ And Reno Under Buhari (pix) / Omokri Under Fire For Attempting to Disrespect The Vice President on Twitter . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Abdogood(m): 8:15pm On May 27, 2022
I am surprised Reno is changing mouth now. He said he will NEVER join APC. Now is oga has join now he follow. Licking his vomit. Men without honor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Ambrosini1985: 8:40pm On May 27, 2022
Reno man stomach infrastructure. Shame unto u if u go APC

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Newton2024: 8:43pm On May 27, 2022
GerraMeh74:
If Jonathan truly contests APC primaries let's see what this Reno will have to say then.
He will join APC and sing praises of Bubu and Tinubu. Simple. Reno and FFK are shameless greedy lots.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by FireUpNow(m): 8:44pm On May 27, 2022
Na your ticket to fame and riches. Enjoy your stewardship
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Dottormentor: 8:45pm On May 27, 2022
Reno omokirikiri you no get shame at all, anywhere belle face, u all will be disgrace one by one.
SATANICALLY:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1530179433222623234?s=19
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Newton2024: 8:49pm On May 27, 2022
onuman:

Common sense shows that Reno is not in Jonathan's inner circle.
Reno never knew if Jonathan was moving towards APC, given the manner Reno denounced the earlier rumour of people buying APC presidential forms for Jonathan.

Reno is now merely applying to be brought on board Jonathan's campaign.
I'm sure Jonathan must have been tired of the anywhere belle face Reno Omokri.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Thomasankara(m): 8:52pm On May 27, 2022
DSC7:

As FFK join APC, he see wetin pass am naso he just FEM for National matters grin grin

Hands go still touch Reno wey Nugget sense...

See creativity.. cheesy cheesy grin #nugget sense
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Thomasankara(m): 8:58pm On May 27, 2022
honestly I Sabi politics pass Reno, bross is just a baby politician, that is unprincipled and lacks assertiveness.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by SupremeSpecimen: 9:03pm On May 27, 2022
jumper524:
I'm pro apc but trust me if the stakeholders should impose Jonathan on us who has done nothing for the party then those stake holders should count themselves and make sure they multiply their votes by million to vote in their choice. Because the obvious reality of is that no founding fathers of APC or major stakeholders or even party delegates would like this. The greed of certain few can't be imposed on the masses.

Interesting.....
Now go check how many igbos are founding fathers of apc n kindly report back to us.

No need in telling you this your write up is contradiction per excellence

I already know you'll deflect. Certainly..
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by knowhowk: 9:10pm On May 27, 2022
Pinklygul:
This Reno is mentally unstable
. His Doctor never said that ...He is 100% Mentally Stable
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by marsup: 9:31pm On May 27, 2022
This guy is an evil hypocrite and a two mouthed asshole.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by autodevice(m): 9:31pm On May 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by plutonicVodka(m): 10:35pm On May 27, 2022
Reno:carry me dy go daddy carry me dy go Jonathan House

Last last Jonathan fit give u Minister of Social media Talk affair
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Kdon2: 10:51pm On May 27, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1530179433222623234?s=19

If Jonathan contest then he is the dumbest fool on earth!
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by searchlight: 11:54pm On May 27, 2022
jumper524:
I'm pro apc but trust me if the stakeholders should impose Jonathan on us who has done nothing for the party then those stake holders should count themselves and make sure they multiply their votes by million to vote in their choice. Because the obvious reality of is that no founding fathers of APC or major stakeholders or even party delegates would like this. The greed of certain few can't be imposed on the masses.
lols. Your wailing just started. Jonathan is APC presidential flag bearer. The earlier you sink that to your head the better for you. Highest you are Tinubu will go to sdp period.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by searchlight: 11:57pm On May 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

God bless you.

That alone will destroy apc and even lose the presidential election.
Will that make Tinubu become president? Anything to stop Tinubu from going anywhere close to national treasury is welcome. That's the collective aim of all well meaning Nigerians.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by greypencils: 4:14am On May 28, 2022
Anywhere belle face, hungry man
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by ASUGARUBA(m): 7:42am On May 28, 2022
@Reno complete the NYSC ANTHEM to truly confirm you will follow under rain or under sun
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by deeva2: 10:06am On May 28, 2022
jumper524:

APC will eventually collapse if buhari or his cabals impose Jona as their presidential candidate..
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by deeva2: 10:09am On May 28, 2022
marsup:
This guy is an evil hypocrite and a two mouthed asshole.

Thats naija politicians for you.. They value their selfish interest more than their integrity and values..
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by deeva2: 10:17am On May 28, 2022
searchlight:
lols. Your wailing just started. Jonathan is APC presidential flag bearer. The earlier you sink that to your head the better for you. Highest you are Tinubu will go to sdp period.

Tinubu that i knw is having plan B but not defecting to sdp as many ppl thinks, which will affect apc general election..Even buhari and his cabals knows this
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by HRMK: 12:44pm On May 28, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Stop hating on Reno.

Some of you follow Tinubu
Some of you follow peter obi
Some of you follow ipob the terrorist group
Some of you follow Nnamdi kanu the terrorist

Leave reno to follow his master Jonathan
BUT RENO VOWED HIS FORMER PRINCIPAL WONT EVER DECAMP TO APC!HE NEVER KNEW HOW HUNGRY JONATHAN IS TO GET BACK TO ASO ROCK!!
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by 1880day: 3:00pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
Stop hating on Reno.

Some of you follow Tinubu
Some of you follow peter obi
Some of you follow ipob the terrorist group
Some of you follow Nnamdi kanu the terrorist

Leave reno to follow his master Jonathan
[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by 1880day: 3:01pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
If by this, Reno is thinking of going to apc, he better shove that up his sorry arss.

He shouldn't mistake apc for brainless ipob pigs who he twists at will. If he knows the magic number of ipob pigs, which he shared with FFK, he doesn't know that of apc.

Reno and FFK have so over used the magic number of ipob pigs that everyone knows it. Even Adeyanju has been using carelessly these days.

Just insult Buhari or Tinubu, you are automatically a god. grin
[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by 1880day: 3:01pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

God bless you.

That alone will destroy apc and even lose the presidential election.
[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by 1880da: 3:02pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
post=113227232:
Is he not your one time god and savior that you always sing his praise to high heavens, abusing and cursing nairaland.com members because both of you hate PMB.
Shame on all of una. First it was FFK that played with una brains and left you guys with your cownu, now it is Deji and MumuReno.
They just know how to totori you guys.
Hope you still have the appointment that PDP gave you years back Pachukwudi grin cheesy grin
Una go learn las las.

Meanwhile,
Deji and MumuReno don finish the lives of their brainwashed cannibals sha grin cheesy wink

[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by 1880da: 3:02pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
post=113227239:
The way MumuReno is just giving his once brainwashed rats gbas-gbos in this recent days no be small thing o.
Gbas-gbos from every corners.
MumuReno, wetin your brainwashed nonentities do you nah........ grin cheesy wink
[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by GMIS: 2:09am On Sep 02, 2023
List of Govt paddy Billionaires owing Trillions to AMCON while ordinary folks have lost jobs / no pension

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi: We Should Be Careful Not To Create Another Monster - Dalung / Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee / Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.