Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,990 members, 7,799,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Lady Passed On From Sleep On Her Wedding Day (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Passed On From Sleep On Her Wedding Day (photos) (3633 Views)

Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) / 15-Year-Old Son Walks His Mother Down The Aisle On Wedding Day (Photos) / Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Passed On From Sleep On Her Wedding Day (photos) by okaroangel: 4:47pm On May 27, 2022

2 Shares

Re: Lady Passed On From Sleep On Her Wedding Day (photos) by Islandlady(f): 4:48pm On May 27, 2022
Hmm the way people are dying before, on or after their wedding day is quite alarming...

All will be well
R.i.p to her!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Passed On From Sleep On Her Wedding Day (photos) by God1000(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2022
Heart rending
Re: Lady Passed On From Sleep On Her Wedding Day (photos) by Shalommy(f): 4:50pm On May 27, 2022
Chaii... Make person no close eyes again? undecided
Re: Lady Passed On From Sleep On Her Wedding Day (photos) by Afamsi: 5:06pm On May 27, 2022
The day said to be the happiest day turned out to be the saddest for your youngest couple

1 Like

Re: Lady Passed On From Sleep On Her Wedding Day (photos) by Afamsi: 5:08pm On May 27, 2022
Did she have blood oath with another person or was she having a skull mining spiritual husband.. Or is it village people. R.I.P to her sha

1 Like

Re: Lady Passed On From Sleep On Her Wedding Day (photos) by Speaklove: 6:20pm On May 27, 2022
Chai!

Do you know that there is a spirit called death ?
It possess people and they could still remain alive only to take them away some how ,and tori go full ground .

I didnt say that's the case of this lady but I'm letting you know that some things are not spiritual and some and not natural
Re: Lady Passed On From Sleep On Her Wedding Day (photos) by Charlex23(m): 6:24pm On May 27, 2022
This is so disheartening. The way young people pass away these days tho. Rest in peace young lady
Re: Lady Passed On From Sleep On Her Wedding Day (photos) by VenumX: 7:28pm On May 27, 2022
Females are becoming highly allergic to marriage these days.
Re: Lady Passed On From Sleep On Her Wedding Day (photos) by Alapojames: 7:30pm On May 27, 2022
Village people, hope you guys are happy now?
I just they wonder what's going through the guy's thought now.
It shall never be our portion ijn
Re: Lady Passed On From Sleep On Her Wedding Day (photos) by Nonexisting: 7:34pm On May 27, 2022
Alapojames:
Village people, hope you guys are happy now?
I just they wonder what's going through the guy's thought now.
It shall never be our portion ijn
Don't be too quick to blame anybody yet. The repercussion of what vagina people do these days usually come after them in their time of celebrations. I'm talking from experience so just type RIP and move on without blaming village people or witches and wizards.
Re: Lady Passed On From Sleep On Her Wedding Day (photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 27, 2022
Nonexisting:
Don't be too quick to blame anybody yet. The repercussion of what vagina people do these days usually come after them in their time of celebrations. I'm talking from experience so just type RIP and move on without blaming village people or witches and wizards.
You prefer to blame the late woman instead? God forbid she was sick or even murdered... No it had to be the 'sins' she commited cause she's a woman...

*spits

2 Likes

Re: Lady Passed On From Sleep On Her Wedding Day (photos) by Nonexisting: 7:56pm On May 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
You prefer to blame the late woman instead? God forbid she was sick or even murdered... No it had to be the 'sins' she commited cause she's a woman...

*spits
Keep following me around, you'll soon get heartbroken as usual. Go start your life ambition olosho career and leave this non fucck giving nigga alone I beg of you.

Re: Lady Passed On From Sleep On Her Wedding Day (photos) by ednut1(m): 8:48pm On May 27, 2022
Maybe they put their self through stress during the wedding
Re: Lady Passed On From Sleep On Her Wedding Day (photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 27, 2022
Nonexisting:
Keep following me around, you'll soon get heartbroken as usual. Go start your life ambition olosho career and leave this non fucck giving nigga alone I beg of you.
lame
Re: Lady Passed On From Sleep On Her Wedding Day (photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 27, 2022
Datboredberri:

*spits
He was raised by a single dad.

That one no get mama
Re: Lady Passed On From Sleep On Her Wedding Day (photos) by Mercury12(m): 11:33pm On May 27, 2022
So that was your oath? To leave on your wedding day?
Re: Lady Passed On From Sleep On Her Wedding Day (photos) by modskiller(m): 1:43am On May 28, 2022
May we not be victims of unfortunate circumstances

(1) (Reply)

.. / Behold The Hottest Girl In Nigeria / Should This Man Do DNA Test for this boy To Be Sure (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.