Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

See Mangoes I Bought For 700 In Lagos Today - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See Mangoes I Bought For 700 In Lagos Today (428 Views)

See The Food I Bought At N600 in Lagos Today / I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy / High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Mangoes I Bought For 700 In Lagos Today by Hayee(f): 4:53pm On May 27, 2022
I saw the thread on the front page about the guy that bought bought five mangoes for five hundred in benin shocked

Abeg are you new there, or you are just a novice when it comes to going to the market. If you are any please ask around for general markets

Like me I got to ask around and I directed to the army barracks arena in oshodi cheesy grin grin

Abeg when you are going to the market look like you don't have much, na when they see big Man/Woman Dem go dey increase price

Re: See Mangoes I Bought For 700 In Lagos Today by Candidlady: 4:59pm On May 27, 2022
sad

This forum eh
Make ino just talk

Anyways lagos compared to where istay na rural area

That is way too expensive sef for a place like lagos
Re: See Mangoes I Bought For 700 In Lagos Today by Hayee(f): 5:16pm On May 27, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

This forum eh
Make ino just talk

Anyways lagos compared to where istay na rural area

That is way too expensive sef for a place like lagos
you see grin cheesy grin

Anyways mangoes sef na seasonal fruit so e dey go small so it's a little expensive grin

I used to even buy it for 450/500 before grin cheesy

But it has to be cheaper in a rural area na grin
Re: See Mangoes I Bought For 700 In Lagos Today by armyofone(m): 9:21pm On May 27, 2022
Very good - just clean and keep in the kitchen ready to eat for daily vitamins intake.

(1) (Reply)

Which Food Deserve To Be The Boss Of All Foods? / Tomato Bruschetta With Basil – Easy And Quick Summer Recipe / Which Microwave Can Cook Evenly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.