Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? (32221 Views)

I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by signature2012(m): 7:36pm On May 27, 2022
Just say you want to learn Yahoo Yahoo from him.
You better go look for better legit hustle.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by PrimeWatermark: 7:36pm On May 27, 2022
Forget him and find a way around your issues.
You'll be fine

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Cj4charles(m): 7:36pm On May 27, 2022
My brother go and hustle... hustling stop nonsense

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by lifenija: 7:37pm On May 27, 2022
MrOjay1:
My younger cousin is what you will regard as a typical big boy.He drives a good car and is living large.

We haven't been in contact for a long while so I decided to get his number and call him to catch up on old times. I really wanted him to put me through his line of work so I could solve my personal issues. He invited me over to his place and I stayed there for 3 days.

Omo after the first day there,he gave me his clothes to help him wash and instructed me to clean his flat.Hmmm I did it o

He came back with his woman and didn't even mutter as much as a thank you.

He even told her I was one of those his family members 'wey no get levels'.He said it in a very spiteful and disregarding manner.This na person I senior o and he do visit us then when he was little.

I was a little pissed at that descrption and he noticed it.there are other humiliating stuff that happened that day but I don't really have strength for typing.He was just using me to shine in front of the girl.

Before I left,he told me I will need to humble myself before him unless nothing for me.

I'm thinking of going back there to apologise to him for being pissed at him.

How do you guys see it?

I really need his percuniary support to solve my personal issues.
he is stupid, not like humble ur self here.

Waka comot him money no get levels e go red for am soon

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by dennegem(m): 7:37pm On May 27, 2022
just follow instincts bro
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by creolehunt: 7:37pm On May 27, 2022
I'm surprised no one is asking the "line of work" of this cousin.

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by chloride6: 7:38pm On May 27, 2022
He appears to be a yahoo boy..

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Trojan8(m): 7:38pm On May 27, 2022
MrOjay1:
My younger cousin is what you will regard as a typical big boy.He drives a good car and is living large.

We haven't been in contact for a long while so I decided to get his number and call him to catch up on old times. I really wanted him to put me through his line of work so I could solve my personal issues. He invited me over to his place and I stayed there for 3 days.

Omo after the first day there,he gave me his clothes to help him wash and instructed me to clean his flat.Hmmm I did it o

He even told her I was one of those his family members 'wey no get levels'.He said it in a very spiteful and disregarding manner.This na person I senior o and he do visit us then when he was little.

I was a little pissed at that descrption and he noticed it.there are other humiliating stuff that happened that day but I don't really have strength for typing.He was just using me to shine in front of the girl.

Before I left,he told me I will need to humble myself before him unless nothing for me.

How do you guys see it?

Have some self respect.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by YelloweWest: 7:38pm On May 27, 2022
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Freemasonry: 7:39pm On May 27, 2022
Even if I was dangote, I'd never treat my coz laidat.
I have the money to use a drycleaner, so why make my bro feel less!
Anyways, everyone has his own style.

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by extremophile: 7:39pm On May 27, 2022
quote author=Nonexisting post=113228158]He is not into legit deals so I suggest you free him. No legit hustler will humiliate you in that manner. He is suffering in the inside and envies you that knows nothing about what he passes through. Look for a legit hustle bro and be your own man. [/quote]

Op, follow this advice. Something tells me your cousin ain't legit. Keep your dignity and remain legit. Seek for help from normal people, people who respect others no matter what/who they are. Your own favour will come. Peace.

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by cocolacec(m): 7:39pm On May 27, 2022
MrOjay1:

How do you guys see it?

Please never loose your self respect and dignity because you need someone to help.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Lepon02: 7:40pm On May 27, 2022
MrOjay1:

How do you guys see it?

Go ahead, humble yourself before him

Humble yourself before his woman and gateman too.

Oponu akindanidani!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by NaijaCars4sale: 7:40pm On May 27, 2022
It depends on what you can really benefit from him.

If there's a lot you can benefit, then be patient and stay humble

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by seunny4lif(m): 7:41pm On May 27, 2022
If you too get money, you will be proud.

Money get no respect, I have seen it all and since then woes to be rich no matter the way cheesy cheesy cheesy

What do you want from him?
If, You need his help then you don't have a choice than to be humble cool
But why will you call someone you have not spoken for over few years? Thats shows you came because he was now rich cheesy

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Riidoc: 7:41pm On May 27, 2022
MrOjay1:

How do you guys see it?

Don't. If for the sake of ties and the times you shared, he can't lend a hand, don't bother. Them no dey serve like that. Na wetin happen? To hell with his peanuts

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by MyExpression(m): 7:41pm On May 27, 2022
Blupen:
hmmmmmm I have a lot to tell you but I don't know if you will believe me....

Talk, we are listening
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by ceejayluv(m): 7:41pm On May 27, 2022
Dude, respect yourself... Don't go to his house again. Don't even ask him to give you any line anymore. People have helped others without turning them to objects of ridicule first.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Adedotguy: 7:41pm On May 27, 2022
embarassed
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Prozico22(m): 7:42pm On May 27, 2022
hustle
going back to beg your younger cousin baba that means you don loose up for your self

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by AgentGoat: 7:42pm On May 27, 2022
Stop this bullshiit.

He's not a responsible human being. This is not about having pride. You need to respect yourself and stop going to this house.

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by xandy84: 7:42pm On May 27, 2022
Even if you wipe his ass, he will NEVER help you. Here is a proverb..." Ajumoni ko katanu, eni Oluwa ba rosini lol n seni lanu" take that proverb to bank bro, he will never help you and you're better off searching for your breakthrough elsewhere...

MrOjay1:

I expected him to treat me with some decency bro.I'm his cousin bro and we were kinda close when we were kids.He occasionally visited us with his mom.

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by SeriouslySense(m): 7:42pm On May 27, 2022
People change, its better for a man to work diligently, than to loss his dignity. Just move on, its does not mean you cut off any relationship, just move on. It is possible that you can solve your problem without comprising on what you believe.

MrOjay1:

How do you guys see it?

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Cutehector(m): 7:43pm On May 27, 2022
Wtf!
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by shaggy007(m): 7:43pm On May 27, 2022
hopeforcharles:

Yes go and humble yourself learn the secrets and move, u shouldn't play a fool to get what u want,

Actually, you SHOULD play a fool to get what you want.

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by chukkystar(m): 7:43pm On May 27, 2022
It's like to be Slave dey Hungry You. Can't You see that no matter what You do for him he'll forever see You as a Peasant that is begging. There's no harm in respecting someone Younger than You but where You are not getting anything in return, You are setting Yourself to be used.

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by SeriouslySense(m): 7:44pm On May 27, 2022
smiley smiley
chukkystar:
It's like to be Slave dey Hungry You. Can't You see that no matter what You do for him he'll forever see You as a Peasant that is begging. There's no harm in respecting someone Younger than You but where You are not getting anything in return, You are setting Yourself to be used.
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by pavlovt: 7:44pm On May 27, 2022
My candid advice to
you is don't lose your self esteem and don't allow yourself to be used for ritual.

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Johel(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2022
MrOjay1:

How do you guys see it?

Humble yourself...get what u there for and move onto the next one...u don't know the girl,the girl doesn't know u too,he's a yahoo boy and that's certain...As u do certain stuff in his place,make sure money dey enter your hand and u observe well... sometimes one must serve before he gets his heart desires..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady / Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle / Nnamdi Ogbogu, Missing Person In Lagos (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71