Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Peter Obi Officially Joins Labour Party (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Officially Joins Labour Party (Photos) (883 Views)

Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) / John Okafor: Mr. Ibu Joins Labour Party, Supports Peter Obi (Video, Photos) / Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Officially Joins Labour Party (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 5:22pm On May 27, 2022
As sighted by Igbere TV via Peter Obi's official Twitter account today, Friday, May 27.

I thank all Nigerians, especially our youths who have joined me in the mission of taking back and reuniting Nigeria.

This project is yours and for the future of your children. I am just a facilitator.

Since I resigned from the PDP because of issues that are at variance with my persona and principles, I have consulted widely with various parties and personalities to ensure we do not complicate the route to our desired destination.

For me, the process of achieving our goal is as fundamental as what one will do thereafter.

Therefore, I have chosen a route that I consider to be in line with our aspirations and my mantra of taking the country from consumption to production; and that is the Labour Party which is synonymous with the people, workers, development, production, securing and uniting Nigerians as one family.

I invite all Nigerians to join me in taking back our country.

Be assured that I'll never let you down. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1530217744976822278?t=GJtMq9kMa8ypu491RPEdFg&s=19

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Officially Joins Labour Party (Photos) by Tunechi5(m): 5:23pm On May 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Officially Joins Labour Party (Photos) by Mooh247: 5:23pm On May 27, 2022
cool
Re: Peter Obi Officially Joins Labour Party (Photos) by successmatters(m): 5:23pm On May 27, 2022
How can I join Labour Party immediately?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Officially Joins Labour Party (Photos) by alsudan: 5:23pm On May 27, 2022
Brave move to rest his popularity by PO. Thats how Nigerians knew Buhari had 12 million votes in every election, because he followed same root. Today he’s President.

The Biggest losers here will be PDP, as any vote for PO is a minus for them and a plus for APC.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Officially Joins Labour Party (Photos) by Speaklove: 5:24pm On May 27, 2022
Maybe he had foresaw his lost in PDP .
I heard he wouldn't want to play along vote buying ;and you know :with I out paying delegates to vote for you there is 80 percent assurance that you would not win the primaries .

If that is true ;then I think a man like peter obi
Is what Nigeria needs .
The unfortunate thing is integrity doesn't win much vote in Nigeria ,and that is one cardinal reason politicians would rather steal money to buy vote than build integrity and then lose .
MANY OF US ARE HYPOCRITES,AND WE ARE PART OF THE REASONS WHY OUR LEADERS WOULD RATHER BE CORRUPT AND WIN ELECTION ,THAN BE A PERSON OF INTEGRITY ,AND THEN BE MOCKED AT THE END .

MOST OF THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE NOT ONLY BUHARI IS THE PROBLEM OF THE NATION
Re: Peter Obi Officially Joins Labour Party (Photos) by Emmyreal4(m): 5:25pm On May 27, 2022
Done and dusted

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Officially Joins Labour Party (Photos) by Laggafin: 5:25pm On May 27, 2022
Congrats sir.. U go win

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Officially Joins Labour Party (Photos) by flejnr2(f): 5:25pm On May 27, 2022
He wants to be on the ballot paper by all means

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Officially Joins Labour Party (Photos) by beerfraud: 5:25pm On May 27, 2022
Ashewo politician
Zero Ideology

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Officially Joins Labour Party (Photos) by Jogideen: 5:27pm On May 27, 2022
This has shown that peter obi political career is finished

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Officially Joins Labour Party (Photos) by raumdeuter: 5:27pm On May 27, 2022
Finished

When a beautiful bride jumps from one husband to another to another soon she will become a prostitute (Shehu Shagari to Nnamdi Azikiwe)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Officially Joins Labour Party (Photos) by GuyWise101(m): 5:27pm On May 27, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Anywhere Obi go we'll go
Re: Peter Obi Officially Joins Labour Party (Photos) by InsideLove(f): 5:28pm On May 27, 2022
Real politicking
Re: Peter Obi Officially Joins Labour Party (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:28pm On May 27, 2022
And that's it. Peter obi presidential aspiration don finish patapata

Obi messed up by leaving PDP.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Officially Joins Labour Party (Photos) by successmatters(m): 5:28pm On May 27, 2022
beerfraud:
Ashewo politician
Zero Ideology

Must you hate?
Re: Peter Obi Officially Joins Labour Party (Photos) by beerfraud: 5:30pm On May 27, 2022
successmatters:

Must you hate?
the way you hate Tinubu too?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Officially Joins Labour Party (Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 5:30pm On May 27, 2022
Toh... All the best
Re: Peter Obi Officially Joins Labour Party (Photos) by VeryWickedMan: 5:33pm On May 27, 2022
That yellow man beside him looks like that Mr. Ibu's notorious side kick, I forget his name.
Re: Peter Obi Officially Joins Labour Party (Photos) by Vulturereloaded: 5:34pm On May 27, 2022
Carry me dey go, peter obi carry me dey go dey go dey go grin grin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Officially Joins Labour Party (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 27, 2022
Hmm
Re: Peter Obi Officially Joins Labour Party (Photos) by Mynd44: 5:34pm On May 27, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

(1)

TINUBU Unknown Bishops Sspeaks / The Urhobo's PDP Delta Governorship Candidature Hangs In The Balance / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.