Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

How I Was Able To Prevent Childbirth Injuries At The Delivery Of My Second Baby - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Was Able To Prevent Childbirth Injuries At The Delivery Of My Second Baby (482 Views)

Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) / Friends Mourn Young Mother Who Died During Childbirth / Second Baby From A Uterus Transplant Born In The U.S.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Able To Prevent Childbirth Injuries At The Delivery Of My Second Baby by omegafeetal(m): 6:21pm On May 27, 2022
This write-up is about a Nurse colleague who narrated her ugly experience and how she managed to avoid childbirth injuries in her second delivery after suffering 3rd degree Episiotomy cut in her first childbirth.

The amazing thing is that, over 500 mothers (majority of whom it was their first attempt at childbirth) have also benefitted from the same strategy she used to avoid these life/marriage threatening injuries she suffered in her first child delivery.

Here's her narration:

I am Mrs Nma, a Registered Nurse/Midwife, a Doula and currently lecturing in one of the Schools of Nursing here in Nigeria.

I got married back in 2016 and am a mother of two, a boy (6 years old) and a girl (4 years old).

I was once a first time expectant mum, very excited to have gotten pregnant some months after our wedding. Like you normally would feel as your EDD approaches,

I was at my first pregnancy both wishing this cup would pass over and at the same time so scared of the painful OBVIOUS that I had no idea how to escape.

I DON'T like pain or injury a bit, just as you. Like you probably did, I heard many frightening stories about pregnancy and childbirth; stories of lost, injuries and pains.

Not knowing what else to do, I prayed and kept praying until delivery day, even while in the labour room.

I FINALLY suffered the worse pain ever, with a 3rd degree episiotomy (cut) that left me in anguish for the next six months or so...

Giving birth to my boy was a hell experience as I was given episiotomy cuts that took up to six months before I could feel myself again. Of course, I couldn't make love with my husband for that long. I even would have lost my boy that first time due to stress of protracted labour pushes.

I vowed I wasn't going to take in again. I felt God doesn't answer prayers.

Vagina cut or Episiotomy, which is basically a surgical procedure (an incision made in the perineum during the second stage of labour – the pushing stage – is generally associated with problems, some of which include:

ONE: Prolonged pain due to the tear or cut.

TWO: The new-born could be deprived of attention as the mother is often in pains.

THREE: The problem of incontinence – loss of bowel control such that she often gets stained or even often urinates or passes stool involuntarily, even in the public.

FOUR: Problem resulting from suturing, when it is carelessly performed or managed. A woman who was given episiotomy was said to have returned to the hospital for another suturing after failure of the previous one done.

FIVE: Long absence from sex which could make the man to start looking elsewhere.

SIX: The money spent in trying to manage the condition, which could be saved.

SEVEN: The psychological trauma, and more.

Apart from the body damages resulting from these cuts, the huge amount of blood that is lost, if poorly handled, is a major reason for the high Maternal Mortality (Death) Rate in the Country.

But thereafter, I discovered the most effective way to avoiding the injuries without having to guess. This method engages all the 4 major deciders of childbirth, including and identifying and working on these four steps was what really changed everything.

I became pregnant again, and unlike in my first pregnancy, now I know what works.

As my EDD kept approaching, I wasn’t any scared of the painful obvious as I now have an idea of how to handle things.

I actually had my second childbirth with no episiotomy cuts even when my girl weighed more than my boy in that first pregnancy that almost left me with depression.

Thus, avoiding Childbirth injuries helped me give birth to a baby I'm proud of as my own and that would grow up with the right sense of confidence.

This important discovery is what gave birth to a GUIDE revealing "Two Most Important Things You Must Do Back Home And Other Two To Do At Your Next And Last Visit To The Hospital Before Delivery" called[b] BIRTH WITHOUT INJURIES.[/b]

With Nurse Nma's permission, I am sharing a FREE (Sample Module) where she explained a bit on one of the 4 steps required.

Pls Note that, over 500 mothers (even those with history of childbirth injuries) has had amazing results from using the same steps that worked for her.

I'm giving it out to the first 50 persons only.

Let me know if you'd like to get the FREE COPY.

Check my signature to contact if you're interested in the FREE MODULE

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why I Can't Live With My Sister Who Has HIV / Please Guys What's This In My Face / Health Benefits Of Tropical Almond Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.