Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Now Oil’s Been Discovered In Enugu, What Next? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now Oil’s Been Discovered In Enugu, What Next? (1468 Views)

History:Removal Of Subsidy On Kerosine,Diesel &Now Oil Subsidy Have Zero Benefit / Peter Obi Became Emotional And Cried Again In Enugu..what A Man With Empathy / The Fulani Man Has Been Discovered And Stripped Naked[photos ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Oil’s Been Discovered In Enugu, What Next? by Penguin2: 6:31pm On May 27, 2022
“Awa oyel”

“Southeast is a barren land”

“IPOB is doing attaché by force because of oyel”

These are some of the rhetorics that has constantly been thrown up by Southeast, nay Igbo, haters on this forum.

Despite the confirmation that Imo State, in Southeast, holds the largest deposit of Gas in Nigeria (some say in Africa but I can’t say that as I have not read any official report to that effect), some Igbo traducers still held unto the belief that Southeast is a barren land.

But God, the lover of Ndigbo (the lost Jews in Western Africa ), continues to shame the enemies of Ndigbo.

The SEMA DG in Enugu said it’s a Gas reservoir that was hit while drilling borehole, but he has not told us the person that reserved the Gas there and forgot it.

But I’m sure he is too ashamed to tell the press and the world that Gas Deposit (hopefully in commercial quantity) has been found in another Igbo state.

Rumour has always had it also that there is crude oil somewhere in Nsukka but that’s subject to further exploration.

To all Nigerians, Southeast is too blessed to be caused.

And considering that Gas is the future, Southeastern Nigeria is about to be the most valuable region in Africa and there’s nothing any hater can do about that.

Igbo Amaka!

12 Likes

Re: Now Oil’s Been Discovered In Enugu, What Next? by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:33pm On May 27, 2022
damn..you read the reservoir stories..hahahahahahaba

same thing with kano bomb blast,they say na gas..

now na reservoir..The worse is that na one Musa wey no get oil or gas for him land dey explain wetin e be...

5 Likes

Re: Now Oil’s Been Discovered In Enugu, What Next? by Sunofgod(m): 6:40pm On May 27, 2022
The local environment will be destroyed as usual.......its a curse!
Re: Now Oil’s Been Discovered In Enugu, What Next? by helinues: 6:42pm On May 27, 2022
Can the detected oil fill a coke cap?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now Oil’s Been Discovered In Enugu, What Next? by Emergingnation3(m): 6:45pm On May 27, 2022
helinues:
Says envious Afonja Muslim....

11 Likes

Re: Now Oil’s Been Discovered In Enugu, What Next? by itaewon: 6:48pm On May 27, 2022
helinues:
bro why you dey do like this nah what the OP need is ATTENTION which you are giving him already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now Oil’s Been Discovered In Enugu, What Next? by dplordx(m): 6:49pm On May 27, 2022
You mean pu$$sy oil grin grin grin angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now Oil’s Been Discovered In Enugu, What Next? by Penguin2: 6:51pm On May 27, 2022
helinues:

I bet you would wish there was oil in Osogbo even if it’s a tea spoonful grin

13 Likes

Re: Now Oil’s Been Discovered In Enugu, What Next? by itaewon: 6:54pm On May 27, 2022
Penguin2:

mind there is something more valuable than oyel in osun which is GOLD

3 Likes

Re: Now Oil’s Been Discovered In Enugu, What Next? by Afamed: 6:55pm On May 27, 2022
5 litres oil

2 Likes

Re: Now Oil’s Been Discovered In Enugu, What Next? by Islandlady(f): 6:55pm On May 27, 2022
Red oil(palm oil) grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Now Oil’s Been Discovered In Enugu, What Next? by Afamed: 7:02pm On May 27, 2022
helinues:
Comrade na just 5 litres of oil oooo

3 Likes

Re: Now Oil’s Been Discovered In Enugu, What Next? by helinues: 7:17pm On May 27, 2022
Penguin2:

Most of the sophisticated countries in the world don't even have oil in order to be sophisticated.

We are SW, Sophisticated West. Seh you grab?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Oil’s Been Discovered In Enugu, What Next? by Nicepoker(m): 8:04pm On May 27, 2022
helinues:
Anus from hell.
Re: Now Oil’s Been Discovered In Enugu, What Next? by Penguin2: 8:16pm On May 27, 2022
helinues:

Most of the sophisticated countries in the world don't even have oil in order to be sophisticated.

Sophisticated maurons you mean?

4 Likes

Re: Now Oil’s Been Discovered In Enugu, What Next? by Gomojamm: 8:19pm On May 27, 2022
Islandlady:
Red oil(palm oil) grin
Stop grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now Oil’s Been Discovered In Enugu, What Next? by 1880da: 2:58pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
helinues:
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Now Oil’s Been Discovered In Enugu, What Next? by 1880heli: 3:09pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Now Oil’s Been Discovered In Enugu, What Next? by Ertugrul: 3:19pm On May 28, 2022
helinues:

Shut ur dirty mouth jare.... clowns like you always looking to divide the south

2 Likes

Re: Now Oil’s Been Discovered In Enugu, What Next? by christejames(m): 3:35pm On May 28, 2022
Penguin2:
“Awa oyel”

“Southeast is a barren land”

“IPOB is doing attaché by force because of oyel”

These are some of the rhetorics that has constantly been thrown up by Southeast, nay Igbo, haters on this forum.

Despite the confirmation that Imo State, in Southeast, holds the largest deposit of Gas in Nigeria (some say in Africa but I can’t say that as I have not read any official report to that effect), some Igbo traducers still held unto the belief that Southeast is a barren land.

But God, the lover of Ndigbo (the lost Jews in Western Africa ), continues to shame the enemies of Ndigbo.

The SEMA DG in Enugu said it’s a Gas reservoir that was hit while drilling borehole, but he has not told us the person that reserved the Gas there and forgot it.

But I’m sure he is too ashamed to tell the press and the world that Gas Deposit (hopefully in commercial quantity) has been found in another Igbo state.

Rumour has always had it also that there is crude oil somewhere in Nsukka but that’s subject to further exploration.

To all Nigerians, Southeast is too blessed to be caused.

And considering that Gas is the future, Southeastern Nigeria is about to be the most valuable region in Africa and there’s nothing any hater can do about that.

Igbo Amaka!

Of course, they is a company drilling oil at the site in Igga Uzo Uwani LGA (Nsukka zone) presently.

Last year I was in Adani with my former boss where he was discussing with a client that used to work in that oil campany around their community, he said that the quantity of crude oil discovered is small but they is huge deposit of gas there, that the company is now exploring gas against the oil which they initially came for.

The only thing holding Enugu state from being declared an Oil producing state is just the issue of boundary delineation being handled by the National Boundary Commission to separate it from Anambra and Kogi States, and also the sloppy action of governor to make it faster.

1 Like

Re: Now Oil’s Been Discovered In Enugu, What Next? by Penguin2: 5:11pm On May 28, 2022
christejames:

Of course, they is a company drilling oil at the site in Igga Uzo Uwani LGA (Nsukka zone) presently.

Last year I was in Adani with my former boss where he was discussing with a client that used to work in that oil campany around their community, he said that the quantity of crude oil discovered is small but they is huge deposit of gas there, that the company is now exploring gas against the oil which they initially came for.

The only thing holding Enugu state from being declared an Oil producing state is just the issue of boundary delineation being handled by the National Boundary Commission to separate it from Anambra and Kogi States, and also the sloppy action of governor to make it faster.

You see?

But I think the one that need boundary delineation is the one at Nsukka.

This one that was just discovered in Emene needs no boundary delineation as it’s clearly even in Enugu capital territory.

Aboki no fit manipulate that one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Oil’s Been Discovered In Enugu, What Next? by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Igbo Amaka!

he said natural gas reservoir .it doesn't necessarily mean gas tanks or whatever your thinking.

He infact corroborated the fact that the drillers most likely hit a gas field.

just to point this out -carry on

1 Like

Re: Now Oil’s Been Discovered In Enugu, What Next? by skybeauty(f): 5:37pm On May 28, 2022
Gas reservoir in oil and gas law is not man made but a layer of the earth where gas or crude oil is stored by natural causes. It can also be called a but a well is way smaller compared to a reservoir. Therefore in this case, the use of the term reservoir shows it is large and in commercial quantity. Therefore nobody is denying that natural gas has been discovered in that area.

I even have plots of land I sell for 2.5million per plot some kilometers away from that place.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Datti Baba-ahmed Is Trending On Twitter / Yoruba Muslims And Yoruba Christians Uniting In Praying For Yoruba Land / Seyi, Ganduje’s Sons To Lead “One Million Persons’ Rally For Tinubu In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.