Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

I Have Landed Abuja, To Attend The Baby Shower Of The Year! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Landed Abuja, To Attend The Baby Shower Of The Year! (634 Views)

Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Landed Abuja, To Attend The Baby Shower Of The Year! by alex4nj(f): 7:54pm On May 27, 2022
Hi Fam��
In this video, I travelled down to Abuja, in preparation, for my sister, Nneka Nwogu's baby shower!

Thank you So much for watching. If you enjoyed watching, PLEASE Like, Comment, Share, and of course, please Subscribe to my channel�� THANK YOU❤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4cV6ciwDTc[img][/img]
Re: I Have Landed Abuja, To Attend The Baby Shower Of The Year! by luwiizy(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2022
What do I stand to gain when I watch your video?
I'm not putting your effort to the ground.
I'm just asking what value do I stand to gain.
Re: I Have Landed Abuja, To Attend The Baby Shower Of The Year! by alex4nj(f): 7:27pm On May 28, 2022
This question, is one for you alone, to answer because, it is not by force to watch. Ok. Bye...

luwiizy:
What do I stand to gain when I watch your video?
I'm not putting your effort to the ground.
I'm just asking what value do I stand to gain.

(1) (Reply)

Accounting Explained To Kids / Help! My 9month Old Baby Don't Have Teeth Yet / What Is Your Advice To Those Getting Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.