Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,373 members, 7,781,044 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:59 AM

Could This Affect My Visa Application To Relocate Abroad? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Could This Affect My Visa Application To Relocate Abroad? (1007 Views)

Why Do Most Wealthy Nigerians Prefer To Live In Nigeria Than To Relocate Abroad? / Family Regrets Selling House And Borrowing Money To Relocate Abroad,Now Stranded / A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Affect My Visa Application To Relocate Abroad? by Blackboy1992: 8:15pm On May 27, 2022
I'm a Beninese. I schooled in Nigeria and got my first degree in Business Administration and management. I would love to go to Australia or probably the UK for my masters degree.

My surname as written on all my school certificates in Nigeria is AMINU but on my Beninese Birth certificate and international passport, it is written as AMINOU.

Would this be an issue?

Please admin lalasticla, move this to front page. I need people's opinion on this.
Re: Could This Affect My Visa Application To Relocate Abroad? by Abfinest007(m): 8:28pm On May 27, 2022
Of course
Re: Could This Affect My Visa Application To Relocate Abroad? by Knows12(m): 8:29pm On May 27, 2022
Go for change of names asap
Re: Could This Affect My Visa Application To Relocate Abroad? by Hafizah(f): 8:43pm On May 27, 2022
You should have continued spelling your name the say while you were in school in Nigeria, however you should apply for a change of name soonest
Re: Could This Affect My Visa Application To Relocate Abroad? by ednut1(m): 8:52pm On May 27, 2022
Same person affidavit. No big deal

1 Like

Re: Could This Affect My Visa Application To Relocate Abroad? by Giorgia: 12:50pm On May 28, 2022
ednut1:
Same person affidavit. No big deal
What of date of birth on my WAEC certificate?
It's meant to be 05/04/2000 but it's 06/04/2000.
Please this is urgent!
Re: Could This Affect My Visa Application To Relocate Abroad? by Originalsly: 3:39pm On May 28, 2022
Hmmm..... name not same on BC .... date doesn't match either? Why?
Re: Could This Affect My Visa Application To Relocate Abroad? by leksdigital: 4:43am On May 29, 2022
Blackboy1992:
I'm a Beninese. I schooled in Nigeria and got my first degree in Business Administration and management. I would love to go to Australia or probably the UK for my masters degree.

My surname as written on all my school certificates in Nigeria is AMINU but on my Beninese Birth certificate and international passport, it is written as AMINOU.

Would this be an issue?

Please admin lalasticla, move this to front page. I need people's opinion on this.

The first question is what's written on your international passport? Whatever is written there is what you should stick to. Then you can then do a court affidavit. This may become a problem in the future if it's not properly handled.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Consulate In Nyc / Travel Experience Thru Mm International And Both Departure And Arrival / Ignorance Is Bliss.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.