Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia (1658 Views)

British Soldiers Told To Get Ready For War Against Russia, Warn Loved Ones (Pics / China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) / Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by Isabelle16(f): 8:16pm On May 27, 2022
Sorry for misleading yougrin It's actually too much joy that made me created this thread.

This evening my uncle just called me and told me I would be going to the U.S early next month.He sent me 20k to travel to Abuja and live in his house before he tells me the next step to take.My dream of becoming the U.S President is materializing.I'm VictorUSA. Uncle Teeazer4 am going to yankee to take care of my widowed mum.Shogsman,you promised to take me around when I come.You can reach me here: victorfrancis1@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by Isabelle16(f): 8:18pm On May 27, 2022
Igbofam gambojimeta Drenimacus Sapientia baralatie seunny4lif sunboy Princeeze1 Ken6488 PDPGuy HumbledbyGrace Biodun556 WriterNg rottennaija Kingpin1000 Betscoreodds hayzed19 Svlla Dvdpity KillerCrocodile Shogsman Babapyro Panafrican Elvictor JoyandFaith Appleyard.
DerrickzB Tonididdy Teeazer4 Shogsman.
I will deactivate my accts.

I have enjoyed your attention.I miss you all and i love you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by MrSensor(m): 8:20pm On May 27, 2022
Isabelle16:
Sorry for misleading yougrin It's actually too much joy that made me created this thread.

This evening my uncle just called me and told me I would be going to the U.S early next month.He sent me 20k to travel to Abuja and live in his house before he tells me the next step to take.My dream of becoming the U.S President is materializing.I'm VictorUSA. Uncle Teeazer4 am going to yankee to take care of my widowed mum.Shogsman,you promised to take me around when I come.You can reach me here: victorfrancis1@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by Delacroix6(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2022
Congrats
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by seunny4lif(m): 8:37pm On May 27, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
This headline will make USA population to reduce within 2 days before the war begin as Mexico will get 100M people within 2 days grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by Isabelle16(f): 8:41pm On May 27, 2022
[quote author=MrSensor post=113233288][/quote]This your pics tho, papa ajasco.
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by KillerCrocodile: 8:42pm On May 27, 2022
Isabelle16:
Igbofam gambojimeta Drenimacus Sapientia baralatie seunny4lif sunboy Princeeze1 Ken6488 PDPGuy HumbledbyGrace Biodun556 WriterNg rottennaija Kingpin1000 Betscoreodds hayzed19 Svlla Dvdpity KillerCrocodile Shogsman Babapyro Panafrican Elvictor JoyandFaith Appleyard.

Before you Deactivate,

Why not wait to see Zelensky deactivate the plans of Vladimir Putin....... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by Isabelle16(f): 8:45pm On May 27, 2022
Delacroix6:
Congrats
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by KillerCrocodile: 8:46pm On May 27, 2022
Isabelle16:

Ok.....

VictorUSA....... The Future POTUS.

I salute you.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by Isabelle16(f): 8:46pm On May 27, 2022
seunny4lif:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
This headline will make USA population to reduce within 2 days before the war begin as Mexico will get 100M people within 2 days grin grin grin
Congratulate me first nagrin
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by Isabelle16(f): 8:47pm On May 27, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Ok.....
VictorUSA....... The Future POTUS. I salute you.
Thanks! Joy like a river.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by seunny4lif(m): 9:21pm On May 27, 2022
grin
Sorry joor
Na this your headline

Congratulations cool
Isabelle16:
Congratulate me first nagrin
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by orisa37: 9:26pm On May 27, 2022
JOE "YANKURI". VISIT PUTIN AND TALK SENSE TO HIM.
AFTER ALL TRUMP VISITED NORTH KOREA.
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by DerrickzB: 10:21pm On May 27, 2022
Isabelle16:

Hahaha!! My jiggy!! Congratulations man!! I’m happy to hear this…

You don’t have to deactivate your accounts, I need you here!! Be safe man wink
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by Isabelle16(f): 5:48am On May 28, 2022
DerrickzB:

Hahaha!! My jiggy!! Congratulations man!! I’m happy to hear this…

You don’t have to deactivate your accounts, I need you here!! Be safe man wink
Nairaland is taking my time.Forgot to say that my acct is serving a ban.Not deactivating now, will sure do b4 i go to Abuja.Guy, i just miss ur mentions.I will sure come in here as a guest.
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by Isabelle16(f): 5:53am On May 28, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Before you Deactivate,

Why not wait to see Zelensky deactivate the plans of Vladimir Putin....... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tho not deactivating now, i will do. i need time 4 myself 2 prepare.dnt 4get there was a LEGEND called VictorUSA I miss you.I will always come in here to see how Zelensky is decimating putin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by paafin(m): 8:03am On May 28, 2022
Isabelle16:
Tho not deactivating now, i will do. i need time 4 myself 2 prepare.dnt 4get there was a LEGEND called VictorUSA I miss you.I will always come in here to see how Zelensky is decimating putin.

US puppet grin grin
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by Guderian(m): 11:59am On May 28, 2022
seunny4lif:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Aint you isabella why are you replying your own thread

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by Teazerr4: 12:03pm On May 28, 2022
Lol
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by seunny4lif(m): 1:01pm On May 28, 2022
Guderian:

Aint you isabella why are you replying your own thread
Who the hell is Isabella grin
I have only one Nairaland Account for over 10 years now
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by Akuruoulo(m): 2:30pm On May 28, 2022
Isabelle16:
Thanks.
Soo victorusa was a woman
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by Appleyard(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2022
Isabelle16:

You are one crazily funny daughter of Eve. cool You don't have to deactivate your account just to celebrate your impending traveling to the United States of Atrocities. Just stay safe and make sure you live right with God. That place have a way of indoctrinating you for all the wrong reasons.

Farewell. cool

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by Appleyard(m): 3:37pm On May 28, 2022
seunny4lif:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin Mexico will simply ask the Russians to not strike California, New Mexico, Texas, Colorado and Utah, so they can roll in and annex them. By that time, much of the rest parts of the US are smoking in tartars and debris from Peresvet, Zircon,Kinzhal, Avangard, Topol M and Satan 2 Hypersonic nuclear glide unstoppable missiles.

The only person I will be missing is Missy89. cool

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by Svlla: 4:26pm On May 28, 2022
Isabelle16:

Congratulations Victor POTUS
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by Betscoreodds: 4:53pm On May 28, 2022
Isabelle16:

So funny lol.
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by shogsman(m): 6:57pm On May 28, 2022
Isabelle16:

Congrats bro, update us on your travel so I can hit you up on when u land
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by Drenimarcus(m): 7:35pm On May 28, 2022
Isabelle16:

Congrats. Which region are you coming to? If midwest, holla to link up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by hayzed19(m): 8:37am On May 29, 2022
Congratulations to our Future POTUS
Isabelle16:

Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 29, 2022
an unknown black male species just landed at the JFK Airport, all units are advised, Covid 19 incubator and redpilller is on US soil, all be advised, I repeat a woman terrorist is on rampage, Alias VictorUsA
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by panafrican(m): 2:17pm On May 29, 2022
Good. Let it begin once for all. Those who challenge Russia and the rest of world will see the diffeenece.
Do NOT rely on India to back you , because India, China, Russia, North Korea, Africa, Brazil, Mexico etc will line up against
the slave master countries.
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by tonididdy(m): 3:41pm On May 29, 2022
Isabelle16:

Even though you recognize me on here, I don't!
Why?
Because tonididdy starts and ends on NL.
You have taken the right step that suits you.
Shalom!

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Built This City: Nairalanding From The USA (LOUNGE) / Man Who Has Been Sleeping With Best Friend's Skeleton For 13 Years / China Poised To Demand U.S. Land As Payment For U.S. Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.