Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,535 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Now That NYSC Is Over, Learn Techniques For Interviews - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Now That NYSC Is Over, Learn Techniques For Interviews (743 Views)

NYSC Is 50! Please Tell The World Where You Served. / Sunday Dare Debunks Reports That NYSC Scheme Will Be Scrapped / Nysc: Is There Part Time Program In Nysc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That NYSC Is Over, Learn Techniques For Interviews by grantinfoDesk(m): 8:23pm On May 27, 2022
5 Tricky Interview Questions and best way to Answer Them

If you prepare properly for an interview, you will not be caught unaware with some interview questions.

However. You still need to be smart with the commonly tricky interview questions. Employers sometimes ask tricky questions to trip or trick you up to get an accurate sense of your candidacy.

Some of these questions are meant to reveal your level of communication and also how best you respond or handle situations.

1.Interview Question: What’s Your Biggest Weakness?

The Trick:

The first step to fixing a problem is accepting and admitting it. When employers ask this interview question, it’s not just about knowing your weaknesses, but about finding out whether or not you’re aware of them, and if you’re willing to make changes.

How to Answer: Be honest with your response. We all have weaknesses or weak point, and it’s okay to mention some parts of you that needs work.

But, give your weakness positivity, and use your answer as an opportunity to highlight your other strengths and mention your determination to keep getting better.

Sample Answer: ” I love a detailed and perfect job sometimes to a fault. This means that my work is always perfect or high quality. This has made me understand and realized that sometimes I spend more time focusing on even the most minute details until i achieve perfection instead of moving to the next task.

I’m learning to work and improve my obsession on perfectionism and efficiency, to focus more on time management and productivity strategies.” to learn more please visit......https://grantinfodesk.com/5-tricky-interview-questions-and-best-way-to-answer-them/

Re: Now That NYSC Is Over, Learn Techniques For Interviews by grantinfoDesk(m): 11:52am On Jul 13, 2022
Top of the Morning to you all, remember for Scholarships and Grants visit our website.

Re: Now That NYSC Is Over, Learn Techniques For Interviews by grantinfoDesk(m): 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
Top of the afternoon to you All
Re: Now That NYSC Is Over, Learn Techniques For Interviews by grantinfoDesk(m): 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) / Read This If You're Looking For A Way To Make Money Online In 2023. / Scrapping NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.