Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Emotions Are All Deceptive And Needs To Be Controlled - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotions Are All Deceptive And Needs To Be Controlled (437 Views)

Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' / Is It Actually Every Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotions Are All Deceptive And Needs To Be Controlled by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 27, 2022
Hi niggars,
am here to talk on emotions. Emotions are all deceptive be it love, hatred, anger,jelousy,lust etc.
Emotions must be controlled no matter what, that is why some people experience heartbreak cause the enter a relationship with thier whole hearts and abandoning thier brain and call it love. Pls do not allow emotions to control you instead control emotions with your brain.

1 Like

Re: Emotions Are All Deceptive And Needs To Be Controlled by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 27, 2022
Emotions can lie for eg you love a person but he hates you instead of loving someone else u believe he/she will love you one day, it is not always true.
Pls love is a chioce it can be given and taken. And in every emotion use your head. Thank you.
Re: Emotions Are All Deceptive And Needs To Be Controlled by Bluezy13(m): 9:50pm On May 27, 2022
Re: Emotions Are All Deceptive And Needs To Be Controlled by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 27, 2022
Bluezy13:
How does loving someone bring badluck
Una go just carry phone Begin type nonsense here and there.
it was a mistake i meant heart break sorry sir
Re: Emotions Are All Deceptive And Needs To Be Controlled by Bluezy13(m): 7:28am On May 28, 2022
lifeoman:

it was a mistake i meant heart break sorry sir

I've edited my comment
Re: Emotions Are All Deceptive And Needs To Be Controlled by Godada(m): 7:29am On May 28, 2022
Re: Emotions Are All Deceptive And Needs To Be Controlled by Nobody: 7:38am On May 28, 2022
Godada:
why the question

(1) (Reply)

Please Pray For Me And Wish Us Well. Today Is Our Birthday / Don’t Ignore ....god Will Help You / Why Women Loves Argument 8 Ridiculous Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.