Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Convert/transfer Naira Funds To Pounds GBP - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Convert/transfer Naira Funds To Pounds GBP (1684 Views)

Funds To Japa / Uk Na Mumu Nation . 55 Litres Is Currently 125 Pounds And Want To send Weapons / Who Can Accommodate Me In The UK At 100 Pounds Per Month For 3months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convert/transfer Naira Funds To Pounds GBP by lucky987: 9:20pm On May 27, 2022
I have a Naira Bank Account and also a Domiciliary Diaspora GBP Account. I currently have money in my Naira Bank Account in Naira currency, but I would like to transfer/convert it to Pounds GBP so I can access my funds here.
How can I go about it please? I'm based abroad in the UK. I currently have 0 funds in my Domiciliary bank account.

I need to convert/transfer around 2 Million Naira to GBP Pounds
Re: Convert/transfer Naira Funds To Pounds GBP by Amotolongbo(f): 9:41pm On May 27, 2022
lucky987:
I have a Naira Bank Account and also a Domiciliary Diaspora GBP Account. I currently have money in my Naira Bank Account in Naira currency, but I would like to transfer/convert it to Pounds GBP so I can access my funds here.
How can I go about it please? I'm based abroad in the UK. I currently have 0 funds in my Domiciliary bank account.
I do use OhentPay app to transfer from my UK account to Nigerian bank account. I think it is possible to do vice versa.
You can try it out
Re: Convert/transfer Naira Funds To Pounds GBP by ayoncox: 9:47pm On May 27, 2022
lucky987:
I can help you, I have a registered company in the UK. chat me up on 08089456258
Re: Convert/transfer Naira Funds To Pounds GBP by lightnlife: 10:47pm On May 27, 2022
What's the transfer limit on your Nigerian account?

Would you transfer using the mobile app or indemnity instruction?

Must the pounds be paid into your Nigerian GBP dom account?

Why not try to collect the GBP into your UK account then travel it into your Nigerian GBP account?

Answer these questions and you'll be better off with the answers that come through.

lucky987:

I need to convert/transfer around 2 Million Naira to GBP Pounds

1 Like

Re: Convert/transfer Naira Funds To Pounds GBP by lucky987: 4:11pm On May 28, 2022
lightnlife:
What's the transfer limit on your Nigerian account?

Would you transfer using the mobile app or indemnity instruction?

Must the pounds be paid into your Nigerian GBP dom account?

Why not try to collect the GBP into your UK account then travel it into your Nigerian GBP account?

Answer these questions and you'll be better off with the answers that come through.

What is the best method? Please can you explain?

My Zenith Bank Daily Limit is NGN 5,000,000.00

I mainly need the GBP funds in my UK Barclays Bank Account, as I am based in the UK. I'm not based in Nigeria.
Re: Convert/transfer Naira Funds To Pounds GBP by lightnlife: 5:22pm On May 28, 2022
You can get exchange value into your UK account directly without going through the GBP dom account wahala.

Speak to Omopapa, Lexusgs430 or ask on this thread with fellow youkay people: https://www.nairaland.com/6719932/living-uk-life-immigrant-part-2/453#up

I read someone exchanged 20000£ recently. At best, you'll do in tranches.

lucky987:

I mainly need the GBP funds in my UK Barclays Bank Account, as I am based in the UK. I'm not based in Nigeria.
Re: Convert/transfer Naira Funds To Pounds GBP by omopapa: 11:01am On May 29, 2022
Thanks for the recommendation sir

lucky987:

lightnlife:
You can get exchange value into your UK account directly without going through the GBP dom account wahala.

Speak to Omopapa, Lexusgs430 or ask on this thread with fellow youkay people: https://www.nairaland.com/6719932/living-uk-life-immigrant-part-2/453#up

I read someone exchanged 20000£ recently. At best, you'll do in tranches.

Re: Convert/transfer Naira Funds To Pounds GBP by lucky987: 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
omopapa:
Thanks for the recommendation sir

Hello, I'd like further information on this please, thanks.
Re: Convert/transfer Naira Funds To Pounds GBP by lucky987: 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
Is there anyone who can shed some light on how to best go about it? Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Travel To Ireland, New Zealand, And Other Countries / [VIDEO] What To Say During Interview At The US Embassy For A Guaranteed Visa / Top 10 Attractions In London You Don’t Want To Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.