Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

How Do I Start Land Investment? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Start Land Investment? (242 Views)

What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira / What Online Business Can I Start With 30k / What Investment Can I Start With 500,000 And Get 1,000,000 In One Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Start Land Investment? by olaitan17(m): 9:27pm On May 27, 2022
For the purpose of Land banking Ivestment, there are factors you should consider:
ACCESSIBILITY: Nearness to a tiled road / accessible road
GOOD DOCUMENTATION: always verify the documents on the land which varies from gazette, Certificate of occupancy or Government approved excision letter. Some landed property might still have this documents in process or yet to do it, No problem, you can always do that but make sure you get the DEED OF ASSIGNMENT which proves the sales contract between you and the seller or transfer of Ownership.
Registered survey is very important at this early stage, so always request for it.
ENGAGE PROFESSIONALS: It is important to engage professionals who are on the field to give you better insight on the market value, location and possible future developments.
BUY FROM A CREDIBLE REAL ESTATE COMPANY: this reduces your work and less stress for you, it gives better guarantee on the property and most often less problematic.

do you need more information on how to get started?
whatsapp: +2348061960770
asogbaolaitan@gmail.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Idea To Raise Ugrent Finance. / Diesel Engine Parts Manufacturer Needs Distributors In Nigeria / Dangote Cement 50kg Bag Is Selling At Promo Price #3300 Per Bag Call 08038573278

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.