Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed (22405 Views)

Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) / Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down / Femi Gbajabiamila Donates 30 Buses,160 Motorcylces, 25 Tricycles To Surulere 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by thundafire: 6:43am On May 28, 2022
TheDemola:
He is trying for Surulere sha, but with the permutations of 2023, he can't become Speaker again. He was House Leader, then Speaker. Shame no go catch am if he becomes floor member again? Reminds me of David Mark in 2015, who just went to the 8th Senate to be sleeping as floor member
then u don't understand the politics in NASS David Mark was the unofficial leader of the house and he and one other person were not included in any committee but wen u go to NASS u will see more senators in his office than the other way. David Mark na big boy
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by BleedTears: 6:51am On May 28, 2022
Abdulmumin412:

Was he Senate president before? Is he not a rep. Member?
Sorry my bad na speaker
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by Foreigna2: 6:54am On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Its Ijaw Republic take it or die.

It is unfortunate that illiterates, nonentities and paupers are the ones championing the cause of an imaginary Ijaw Republic. Ordinary 1 state you guys cannot even given well. Nonsense.
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by Foreigna2: 7:04am On May 28, 2022
toujurs:
By building street lights is now performing wonders? You are a mumu man tueh

Look at this bastard ipob pig that UGM is hunting his parents like bush rats. Gbaja has completed more projects than all your useless Governors put together. You fools run from your barren land to Lagos and talk nonsense. May your labor in Lagos be in vain and may you return to your region in penury.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by DitariDisciple2: 7:05am On May 28, 2022
Foreigna2:

It is unfortunate that illiterates, nonentities and paupers are the ones championing the cause of an imaginary Ijaw Republic. Ordinary 1 state you guys cannot even given well. Nonsense.

An illiterate is an undertsatement to our empty you are by the skull.
You think that developing Ijaw terrain is like developing other areas.
God gave Ijaw crude oil to compensate Ijaw and others take it to develop their easy to develop terrains.
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by DitariDisciple2: 7:05am On May 28, 2022
Foreigna2:

Ijaws are in six states.
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by Foreigna2: 7:06am On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

An illiterate is an undertsatement to our empty you are by the skull.
You think that developing Ijaw terrain is like developing other areas.
God gave Ijaw crude oil to compensate Ijaw and others take it to develop their easy to develop terrains.

Ordinary water your brother could not give you. A fulani man gave you water finish, your brother Seriake refused to make it work. Water that goats and dogs drink freely in other places. You guys are all foolish.
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by Foreigna2: 7:07am On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Ijaws are in six states.

Only 1 state is an Ijaw state and we all have seen how useless Ijaw leaders are. Ordinary Bayelsa, you can't develop. Spits.
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by sparko1(m): 7:08am On May 28, 2022
BleedTears:
Watin him wan go do, Can he get Senate president again? I doubt or be ordinary floor member like David Mark that time.

Speaker, not Senate president, you guys should read before commenting.
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by toujurs: 7:11am On May 28, 2022
Foreigna2:

Look at this bastard ipob pig that UGM is hunting his parents like bush rats. Gbaja has completed more projects than all your useless Governors put together. You fools run from your barren land to Lagos and talk nonsense. May your labor in Lagos be in vain and may you return to your region in penury.
Lagos developed by foreign investment? cheesy is what you are crying over like this. Your family people are in the street raising their hands up, for Non-indigenes that will dash them money, you are here foaming in your mouth. Rest abeg!
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by Foreigna2: 7:13am On May 28, 2022
toujurs:
Lagos developed by foreign investment? cheesy is what you are crying over like this. Your family people are in the street raising their hands up, for Non-indigenes that will dash them money, you are here foaming in your mouth. Rest abeg!

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by UncleKoboko: 7:26am On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
The Ijaw Republic flag according to the Ijaw Liberation Front (ILF).

The Ijaw Republic flag.

The Red stands for honour to the patriotic Ijaws who have sacrificed their lives for the course of Ijaw.

Blue stands for love.
We Ijaws love ourselves and we give love to others.

The White stands for the Ijawness in all of us.
White is the Ijaw traditional colour.
White is purity.

The Green stands for the fertile soil of Ijaw.
Blessed with richness from divine.

The Star stands for the Gods chosen people.
The divinely greatly blessed people.
Among Nations of the world we are a leading nation.
Star is also part of Ijaw culture.

Ijaw kọ, i joke ni.
Ijaw Kee you there

Ẹkpa
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by toujurs: 7:41am On May 28, 2022
Foreigna2:

Foreign investment like 2 by 2 shops selling fanbelt. Chukudu, you are excessively stupid.
After destroying your land, you ran to Lagos as an economic refugee. You will never make it in Lagos.
cheesy cheesy, Angry and frustrated same time.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by SamuelLoch: 7:45am On May 28, 2022
Mumusaphire:
which try for surulere sir? I don't understand.
Do you live in Surulere?
Is your road not tiled now? Do you have any port holes? Don't you have solar street lights on your streets?

I just returned to Surulere last week. It's my first time in 4years. My area looks different. A new transformer donated by this man, new gates for the area. You won't find a single port hole in my area. Looks better than Lekki-standard. He did much more than this, but I'd rather stop here. So, you don't think I'm promoting.

I can't tell you where I live but this is the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by SeunNotOwner: 7:45am On May 28, 2022
Jostoman:
Na only gbajabiamila dey Surulere?

Is there no politicians in APC that can challenge gbajabiamila in Surulere?

Shame on Lagosian

Shame on politicians in surulere

Shame on Surulere People. shocked

Nancy Pelosi has been speaker for ages now

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by quickberry(m): 8:04am On May 28, 2022
toujurs:
By building street lights is now performing wonders? You are a mumu man tueh

Ode ni e.....Go there, if you are not blind, u will see reconstruction of roads, renovation of schools etc
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by Hussein035: 8:17am On May 28, 2022
Jostoman:

Shame on Lagosian

If the people truly believe he's doing well let him remain there pls, Libya people will never forget their mistake forever

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by Mumusaphire: 8:26am On May 28, 2022
SamuelLoch:

Do you live in Surulere?
Is your road not tiled now? Do you have any port holes? Don't you have solar street lights on your streets?

I just returned to Surulere last week. It's my first time in 4years. My area looks different. A new transformer donated by this man, new gates for the area. You won't find a single port hole in my area. Looks better than Lekki-standard. He did much more than this, but I'd rather stop here. So, you don't think I'm promoting.

I can't tell you where I live but this is the truth.
to correct u sir, new gates are built by community association sir,and also, come to kilo and see by yourself. Kilo to Lawanson side.
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by Okoroawusa: 8:35am On May 28, 2022
He is doing well in surulere...I can attest to that.
Those of you saying 6th term...go to America there are senators who have been in congress both federal and state for over 30 years.
There are constituencies where a grandfather, a son and a grandson have been senators back to back like a dynasty.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by Okoroawusa: 8:37am On May 28, 2022
Foreigna2:

Foreign investment like 2 by 2 shops selling fanbelt. Chukudu, you are excessively stupid.
After destroying your land, you ran to Lagos as an economic refugee. You will never make it in Lagos.
Haba! That's too harsh nah... argue politics but don't descend to cursing
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by Nobody: 8:44am On May 28, 2022
Bunkbars:
What the Bleep is happening in lagos, lagos state election doesn't seem like democracy honestly, it's like a god fatherism politics, this would only cause hunger and incompetence in lagos state.

Bros how in God's name is he trying for Surulere. The surulere i was born and brought up in?
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by Nobody: 8:52am On May 28, 2022
quickberry:

You need to visit Surulere,Gbaja is performing wonders. Some governors can't match his achievements.

The Surulere that my family live in? haba Oga take am easy with your lies. Any road project in surulere is Lasg project and no Gbajabiamila's project. The only thing he did was to fix his street(Mercy Eneli) and Ibezim Obiajulu street and put borehole in Shitta nothing more.
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by kingemaker(m): 10:06am On May 28, 2022
Hedonini:

Are you alright? Dude really worked well for Surulere this time..... AS SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE OF REPS? As number 4 man? Lol . Many of una no get standard I swear.
So if he gets reelected, when he will surely not be speaker again, do you think he will still "work well" for Surulere as he did the last time according to you?

You are a very big f00l. Stay off my handle.
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by Oghene1st: 10:09am On May 28, 2022
Cromagnon:
Wetin Wetin concern shame with billions?

House of rep with billions? Your mentality need to be changed. House of rep members are over 300. It is only when you are a principal officer that is when you get to eat billions, not when you are an ordinary floor member.

And maybe you dey head better house committee before you go see something eat as floor member.

Na the executive wey dey control the money dey see the billions, not rep embers.
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by pehay: 10:28am On May 28, 2022
I no understand 6th term oooo.... shey no be 4years multiply by 6 One person use 24years for House of Rep. E don chop d future of Surulere people.
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:15am On May 28, 2022
Jostoman:
6 times o shame on Surulere People.
You're just a perpetual hater. Shame on them for what? most of the projects in Surulere, he started it. if he's giving them good governance, why do you think they won't bring him back?
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by quickberry(m): 11:15am On May 28, 2022
obynzo:

The Surulere that my family live in? haba Oga take am easy with your lies. Any road project in surulere is Lasg project and no Gbajabiamila's project. The only thing he did was to fix his street(Mercy Eneli) and Ibezim Obiajulu street and put borehole in Shitta nothing more.

Who is lying? I worked at Bode Thomas for close to a year....I left around november, last year. It's either you are restricted to your street, or u are being insincere.

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by Foreigna2: 11:45am On May 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Haba! That's too harsh nah... argue politics but don't descend to cursing

My bad. I apologise. I don delete the post.
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by thugthang(m): 12:24pm On May 28, 2022
Jostoman:

Shame on Lagosian

We love him in Surulere
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by Ambrosini1985: 12:56pm On May 28, 2022
This country is a mess. How can one person represent that constituency for 24years. By the expiration of the sixth term, children who were born then will become parents. Shameless
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by masseratti: 1:25pm On May 28, 2022
joyandfaith:

If you are so sure that i am not from Oyo State, then i am sorry you are having psychotic symptoms. Haloperidol 20mg can be of use.
Can u tell me any legislator in oyo state had occupied office for more than 4 times?
We are not mumus in oyo state.
none.. that's why i asked for your family compound there, you guys are living in extreme abject poverty, you guys av been tagged has the symbol of Yorubaland, past glory, you guys are so full of yourselves, penkenlemessi... where did ot start from? Adedibu vs ladoja, lam Adeshina... you guys need to take the log wood un your eyes before you start complaining about another person spec in his eyes... oyo state is suppose to be the beacon of yorubas.. but its not and its sad.... truth is... its a disgrace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Statement On Owo Attack / Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi / Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.