Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,530 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ (17859 Views)

How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) / Kpofire: RVSG Shuts Down Illegal Refinery. Arrests Policemen & NSCDC Officials / Dino Melaye Vs Amaechi At The Osasu Show Symposium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ by Aboguede(m): 6:47am On May 28, 2022
So he should expect to be on trial sooner than later shocked
Re: RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ by Oshodipikin: 6:55am On May 28, 2022
opalu:
We are all OBIdient

I am not.

Which labour of your heroes past? . Una don weewee on the graves of your heroes past, if not your IPOB won't be killing and maiming both the children of the soil and strangers in AfghanEastern.

Get your Biafra and leave Naija alone.
Re: RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ by Kingpin1000: 7:07am On May 28, 2022
davidadenrele:
A young child who says when he grows, he's intention would be to kill and eat the head of all pigeons, the same head of piegons, will not allow such a child to live to fulfil he's intention.

Wike now feels he has balls to sit to probe Amechi, the man who made you what you are today, had it not been Amechi who's Wike? "There never can be a begining without an end" let's wait and see, am not in support of corruption or embazzelment of state funds by politicians but where's there's no history there won't be an event, Wike wants to make, history but history itself is Karma is a respecter of no person, old or young but Time, Wike should go and read history Nnamandi Azikwe and Chuba Okadigbo to those who understand how table turns and how life works I live my little observation to you as my jurist.

Where you sidon dey write this rubbish, Amaechi and Wike, who made who?
Wike being Obio akpor chairman is already made politically, when Amaechi ran to Ghana, who brought him back and made him governor on a platter gold?
Amaechi is known as a serial betrayer, look at him and Odili.

1 Like

Re: RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ by drlateef: 7:11am On May 28, 2022
Re: RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ by onuman: 7:20am On May 28, 2022
Watecblaze:

https://leaders.ng/2022/05/27/rvsg-vs-amaechi-supreme-court-gives-judgement-says-amaechi-not-on-trial/
No nonsense interpretations here.

Amaechi asked court to stop Rivers state government from probing him of stealing public funds. The Supreme Court struck out Amaechi's request.
In other words, Amaechi must go to appear before the Panel set up by Rivers state government to clear his name, before asking to become president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ by Biafranodogwu55: 7:25am On May 28, 2022
A wike vs amaechi presidental battle go sweet oo grin
Re: RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ by jrusky(m): 7:29am On May 28, 2022
He is not on trial but he go enter trial las las either he agree on gentleman agreement or enter to join Dariye and that is it.
Re: RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ by Jostoman: 7:31am On May 28, 2022
Topsymy:
I'm just here to announce my arrival. Lol
ok you are welcome
Re: RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ by Jostoman: 7:35am On May 28, 2022
kenbee:
Amaechi may not be a Saint but Wike is worse thing that happened to Rivers Politics.
how do you know APC man? I was expecting you to say the same thing when Okorocha was arrested by EFCC on Thursday.
Re: RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ by emmykk(m): 7:37am On May 28, 2022
adioolayi:
Yeye...

Why was he asked to pay #1Million

The panel cannot indict him..YES...but can ask him questions...

He should go back and answer those questions...from there, his response can be used as evidence to prosecute him at the court for wrong doings...if substantiated.

That's the idea...go and tell them what you know about what they are asking you..
.simple..

Don't say what you don't know my dear.

After asking him questions if they are not satisfied they can start legal action against him
Re: RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ by HRMK: 7:39am On May 28, 2022
the panel is simply an investigative one that has no power to convict anyone!likewise wike,too must also await same treatment after leaving office!!
Re: RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ by emmykk(m): 7:43am On May 28, 2022
benikad:
Time to open someone file grin

Tinubu bullion van and alpha beta file will also nail him leaving GEJ for the ticket
Re: RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ by Bluntemperor: 7:46am On May 28, 2022
kingthreat:
Seems Amaechi's biggest opposition is from his own region.

You may not be totally right because Amaechi built University in Katsina, extended the railway to Niger Republic at Nigerians cost( expenses) and the Railway Documents are said to be written in Chinese Mandarin ( language- which you and I don't understand) and up till now no explanation-even when he was called to come and explain some intricacies to the the National Assembly to defend all these allegations,he just stormed in and stormed out!
Can you work a contract jobs in US or Europe or Britain (,$$/NBill), yet the Masses would not know the:
- the Amount that have been spent so far- this is what is happening in virtually most of the States of the Federation,as most of the Commissioners executing Projects find it arogant to explain the amount expended !
- How much of the completion ( quarter or half or total amount) spent so far!
The Nigerian Masses are just at the mercy of politicians!
Terrible!

1 Like

Re: RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ by Judolisco(m): 7:58am On May 28, 2022
adioolayi:
Yeye...

He should go back and answer those questions...from there, his response can be used as evidence to prosecute him at the court for wrong doings...if substantiated.

That's the idea...go and tell them what you know about what they are asking you..
.simple..
d one million is for wasting precious time... D case does not only lack merit it lacks common sense
Re: RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ by Sunnyja: 8:01am On May 28, 2022
davidadenrele:
A young child who says when he grows, he's intention would be to kill and eat the head of all pigeons, the same head of piegons, will not allow such a child to live to fulfil he's intention.

Wike now feels he has balls to sit to probe Amechi, the man who made you what you are today, had it not been Amechi who's Wike? "There never can be a begining without an end" let's wait and see, am not in support of corruption or embazzelment of state funds by politicians but where's there's no history there won't be an event, Wike wants to make, history but history itself is Karma is a respecter of no person, old or young but Time, Wike should go and read history Nnamandi Azikwe and Chuba Okadigbo to those who understand how table turns and how life works I live my little observation to you as my jurist.

What are you saying? So Wike will face karma and Ameachi will not face Karma, is karma now a Nigerian politician that collect bribes and jump parties?
Re: RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ by Jnana19(m): 8:18am On May 28, 2022
Wrong reasoning
Globalistic:
A bigger thief of #435billion wants to probe a small thief of #96billion. No be juju be that?
Re: RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ by OBALOLA55(m): 8:20am On May 28, 2022
adioolayi:
Yeye...

.simple..
HAVE YOU PROSECUTED AMUDA LAMIDI SANGODELE
Re: RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ by Jnana19(m): 8:21am On May 28, 2022
Who made who you said please go back to school you know nothing.
davidadenrele:

Re: RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ by Jnana19(m): 8:22am On May 28, 2022
Child plz go back to reading wike ,odili made ameachi
Jnana19:
Who made who you said please go back to school you know nothing.
Re: RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ by SunMusk(m): 8:27am On May 28, 2022
This case is up to 8yrs now....
Sunnyja:
What are you saying? So Wike will face karma and Ameachi will not face Karma, is karma now a Nigerian politician that collect bribes and jump parties?
Re: RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ by Nigerialabalaba: 8:28am On May 28, 2022
opalu:
We are all OBIcon
a don fix am.
Btw, why Tafawa Bello no dey among d images u used for dat ad
Re: RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ by anonimi: 8:31am On May 28, 2022
opalu:
We are all OBIdient

How much have you contributed to your OBIdient campaign?
Are you a member of his new Labour Party?
How much of your daily 24 hours do you spend on various efforts to make him viable across the 774 LGAs of our country?

If you can't answer all three questions convincingly, are you not a joker who will shed premium tears as you OBIdiently fail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ by davidadenrele: 8:43am On May 28, 2022
ote author=Sunnyja post=113242311] What are you saying? So Wike will face karma and Ameachi will not face Karma, is karma now a Nigerian politician that collect bribes and jump parties?[/quote]

Let him without sin be the first to caste a stone, mention one Nigerian politicians in this dispensation without any shady past. They all have dirty hidden past, if you don't get it forget about it.
Re: RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ by 9jaTalks(m): 10:03am On May 28, 2022
https://www.facebook.com/100003801072042/posts/2533986070071404/?app=fbl
Young leader like these should rule Nigeria.
What do you think?
Re: RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ by tesppidd: 10:48am On May 28, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
Going by the financial war-chess on display by him during the 2015 elections to support PMB

Do you Nigerians need a soothsayer to tell you that he’s guilty?

Nigeria can never succeed if her citizens don’t succeed in rising up against politics of sentiments, tribal E-war and across religious lines
Okay..

I hope you are seeing Wike's financial war-chest in his Presidential campaigns and his involvement in states like Edo and Akwa Ibom politics.

I hope you saw Wike's war-chest during the PDP Presidential primaries of the 2019 elections in Portharcout.

Let us be seeing all the war-chests oohh.
Re: RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ by PrincessofDSS(f): 12:42pm On May 28, 2022
tesppidd:
Okay..

I hope you are seeing Wike's financial war-chest in his Presidential campaigns and his involvement in states like Edo and Akwa Ibom politics.

I hope you saw Wike's war-chest during the PDP Presidential primaries of the 2019 elections in Portharcout.

Let us be seeing all the war-chests oohh.

Exactly my point, birds of the same feathers. He’s own day is fast approaching too

If only Nigerians can be a good payback master
Re: RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ by SecretReporter(f): 5:01pm On May 28, 2022
adioolayi:
Yeye...

.simple..
come force am go now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu / Is Lagos State A Muslim State? / INEC Registers Over 5 Million Eligible Voters In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.