Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD (3007 Views)

Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 12:15am On May 28, 2022
Yep. My job is getting more demanding and requires all the time I can get to be really productive. Also because with promotion comes more tasks and higher expectations; therefore for better performance to earn me more promotions in the shortest time, I've decided to quit this distraction of a forum full of toxic and bias people

So, I'll like to officially announce it now so you all don't start concluding blindly as usual.

Let me know what you think in the comment section below. Lol... grin

Please note that no negative words or energy would be welcomed here as that would be tantamount to instant back to sender.

2 Likes

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Cutehector(m): 12:16am On May 28, 2022
Whr do u base
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 12:17am On May 28, 2022
Cutehector:
Whr do u base

No longer important.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Cutehector(m): 12:18am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

No longer important.
life is good with connections. So its risky to not expand contacts
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by blazingblender(m): 12:20am On May 28, 2022
Serious u need to feel the peace
U made the right choice mehn
Most of the people here are mostly frustrated and let out their frustration any moment they are the chance

1 Like

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 12:21am On May 28, 2022
Cutehector:
life is good with connections. So its risky to not expand contacts

What connect could you possibly be talking about?

When I needed the connections to afford me a decent place to live in, where were you?

Again, not important.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Cutehector(m): 12:23am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

What connect could you possibly be talking about?

When I needed the connections to afford a decent place to live in, where were you?

Again, not important.
urm.. When was that? Did you inform the mods to push to front page for a wider audience?
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 12:27am On May 28, 2022
blazingblender:
Serious u need to feel the peace
U made the right choice mehn
Most of the people here are mostly frustrated and let out their frustration any moment they are the chance

I'm telling you.
Most have lost their human feelings and sense of reasoning right in delicate matters that they rather compound it for whoever is concerned.

Maybe you need to go through my very first sets of post here and see the toxicity and bile exerted there.

I joined thinking the people here are normal, I didn't know majority have lost it.

Thank God we still have a few sane ones among them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 12:30am On May 28, 2022
Cutehector:
urm.. When was that? Did you inform the mods to push to front page for a wider audience?

Hmmm .. you're probably new or not been around for some time not to notice all the drama and how I was being dragged about in my posts.

Hm
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Cutehector(m): 12:33am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

Hmmm .. you're probably new or not been around for some time not to notice all the drama and how I was being dragged about in my posts.

Hm
naaah.. Been alot busy. I hardly frequent nairaland. Sorry about your predicament. Just went through your threads.

Have you gotten a decent place now?
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 12:37am On May 28, 2022
Cutehector:
naaah.. Been alot busy. I hardly frequent nairaland. Sorry about your predicament. Just went through your threads.

Have you gotten a decent place now?

Not really. Don't like what I ended up settling for due to the urgency at the time.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Cutehector(m): 12:42am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

Not really. Don't like what I ended up settling for due to the urgency at the time.
ok. Email me. I have few female friends who are willing to share apartment. I can talk to them. Easy peasy. But i need to meet you physically so i get to convince them at least i have met you.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by OBALOLA55(m): 12:42am On May 28, 2022
SOMEBODY IS ABOUT TO BILL SOMEBODY

10 Likes

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 12:45am On May 28, 2022
Cutehector:
ok. Email me. I have few female friends who are willing to share apartment. I can talk to them. Easy peasy. But i need to meet you physically so i get to convince them at least i have met you.

I already paid for the place I'm staying and can only leave when it's expired or renew it if I so wish.

What I need now is funds to get a proper place of choice. If you can assist with that, cool.

Thanks though.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Cutehector(m): 12:48am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

I already paid for the place I'm staying and can only leave when it's expired or renew it if I so wish.

What I need now is funds to get a proper place of choice. If you can assist with that, cool.

Thanks though.
well then you have to look for someone who can pay the remaining part of the rent. Put up your apartment pics on jiji for rent, people will troop in. Then anyone interrsted can pay you the balance and then you move
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 12:52am On May 28, 2022
Cutehector:
well then you have to look for someone who can pay the remaining part of the rent. Put up your apartment pics on jiji for rent, people will troop in. Then anyone interrsted can pay you the balance and then you move

That can only be feasible when I've gotten another place so I'm not stranded after putting up my space for rent and I don't have the funds for that right now.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Cutehector(m): 12:54am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

That can only be feasible when I've gotten another place so I'm not stranded after putting up my space for rent and I don't have the funds for that right now.
just try first.. Then email me . Simple tasks can get you solutions
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 12:55am On May 28, 2022
Cutehector:
just try first.. Then email me . Simple tasks can get you solutions

Try what?? I don't get you here..
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Cutehector(m): 12:55am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

Try what?? I don't get you here..
the jiji task i suggested you to do.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 12:57am On May 28, 2022
Cutehector:
the jiji task i suggested you to do.

Why put up a place that took me special grace to get when I haven't gotten another at hand?

It doesn't work that way na.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Cutehector(m): 1:01am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

Why put up a place that took me special grace to get when I haven't gotten another at hand?

It doesn't work that way na.

your choice then..

4 Likes

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 1:08am On May 28, 2022
Cutehector:
your choice then..

One of the reasons I want to leave. See weird suggestion. undecided.

Coming at a late hour to display your own insensitivity.

You're welcome o. Toh!

3 Likes

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by OlawaleBammie: 1:42am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:
Yep. My job is getting more demanding and requires all the time I can get to be really productive. Also because with promotion comes more tasks and higher expectations; therefore for better performance to earn me more promotions in the shortest time, I've decided to quit this distraction of a forum full of toxic and bias people

So, I'll like to officially announce it now so you all don't start concluding blindly as usual.

Please note that no negative words or energy would be welcomed here as that would be tantamount to instant back to sender.

U like ur disclaimer.....the last paragraph

But i am sure u wil be here with a new moniker very soon, lescobet, jekajo!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Mindlog: 1:49am On May 28, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

U like ur disclaimer.....the last paragraph

But i am sure u wil be here with a new moniker very soon, lescobet, jekajo!!!

She does not have the capacity to leave Nairaland as a different username will come up, patterns don't lie! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by OlawaleBammie: 1:51am On May 28, 2022
Mindlog:

She does not have the capacity to leave Nairaland, patterns don't lie! cheesy
leave her na!!!
Make she dey make mouth.

She even say she wan face her work now undecided

3 Likes

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 1:56am On May 28, 2022
Mindlog:

She does not have the capacity to leave Nairaland as a different username will come up, patterns don't lie! cheesy

OlawaleBammie:
leave her na!!!
Make she dey make mouth.

She even say she wan face her work now undecided

Ki loón sé awon eleyi?

1 Like

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by duro4chang(m): 1:57am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

Better. bye bye ooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Mindlog: 2:29am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

Ki loón sé awon eleyi?

Na you suppose to ask yourself dat question, who puts up a public notice when they want to disengage from Nairaland, If not one who craves for attention? cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:38am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

I'm telling you.
Most have lost their human feelings and sense of reasoning right in delicate matters that they rather compound it for whoever is concerned.

Maybe you need to go through my very first sets of post here and see the toxicity and bile exerted there.

I joined thinking the people here are normal, I didn't know majority have lost it.

Thank God we still have a few sane ones among them.
In addition most of them are extremely toxic when it comes to relationship matters, they don't believe in marriage bcoz they come from broken, dysfunctional, divorced homes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by zabimaru: 4:53am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

One of the reasons I want to leave. See weird suggestion. undecided.

Coming at late hour to display your own insensitivity.

You're welcome o. Toh!

What exactly do you need from hector? Funds or advise?
Just be straight, someone might be willing to assist with one or both!

3 Likes

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by tiswell(m): 5:17am On May 28, 2022
op,is a hustler,none should take her serious sad

1 Like

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by JohnnA1: 5:17am On May 28, 2022
Scam in progress...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New BABY / Top 10 Things Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage / Am I Wrong In Asking My Husband "How Are You"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.