Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,402 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. (1763 Views)

My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by Mobolajifanny(m): 12:42am On May 28, 2022
Good evening father's and mother.
I want to share something with us because I am confused....
I meet this lady by February and we have a great discussion as regards the future and our goal. The relationship keeps going in which nothings like fornication was involved because I told her that we should be sexual purity. We made the agreement together and the relationship keep going.
After three week I noticed she demand money from me every time but I see it as a normal thing to provide if I have the money.
In summary what makes me to be afraid of the relationship was that, she borrow money online from one application but she doesn't inform me and she used my name as a guarantor. After the deadline for the payment she was not able to pay and they call me . I was shocked and I ask her did you use my name she said no but after much pressure she said yes, she beg that she doesn't want to bother me. I pay the money and we have a discussion that please be since to me and we should be open up to each other. That one goes, to my surprise today on the 27-03-2023, I received another call from another loan that she borrow another money again and she used my name as a guarantor too and she doesn't tell me again and is like times two.
I told those people to send evidence and it was her.
I confronted her but she said , they are scam that I should ignore them, after two hours I send the evidence to her and she confess that it was yes.
I was sad and devastated that how can she be keeping things away from me , she doesn't feel remousful non see anything bad in this.
Her response is
'Why do you want to keep knowing everything about me'
I was sad .
What Can I do?
Am sure of breaking up with her 80%, but I need advice from mature people.
Thank
Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by Cutehector(m): 12:46am On May 28, 2022
Can she do indomie mishai business?

3 Likes

Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by DICKstractor: 2:03am On May 28, 2022
undecided

Next time write with good paragraphs. I almost had migraine reading this.

2 Likes

Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by Lalami3232(m): 4:20am On May 28, 2022
What sort of advise do you really need? Eye yam north undersadine yhu oooo grin grin
If you need advise, then take this particular advise. Mr man, my advise to you is that, go and get your PVC. Vote the right candidate, then drink a glass of water every morning

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "most of una dey ask questions wey dey irrelevant most times".

4 Likes

Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by Nobody: 4:29am On May 28, 2022

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by WatchYourSix: 5:02am On May 28, 2022
Mobolajifanny:
I meet this lady by February and we have a great discussion as regards the future and our goal. The relationship keeps going in which nothings like fornication was involved because I told her that we should be sexual purity. We made the agreement together and the relationship keep going.
After three week I noticed she demand money from me every time but I see it as a normal thing to provide if I have the money.
In summary what makes me to be afraid of the relationship was that, she borrow money online from one application but she doesn't inform me and she used my name as a guarantor. After the deadline for the payment she was not able to pay and they call me . I was shocked and I ask her did you use my name she said no but after much pressure she said yes, she beg that she doesn't want to bother me. I pay the money and we have a discussion that please be since to me and we should be open up to each other. That one goes, to my surprise today on the 27-03-2023, I received another call from another loan that she borrow another money again and she used my name as a guarantor too and she doesn't tell me again and is like times two.
I confronted her but she said , they are scam that I should ignore them, after two hours I send the evidence to her and she confess that it was yes.
I was sad and devastated that how can she be keeping things away from me , she doesn't feel remousful non see anything bad in this.
Her response is
I was sad .
What Can I do?
Thank

Dont be stupíd....
its all this online loan shack like fair money and soko loan

U are not the only one they have the contact..
They have the contact of others on her phone..

Stop paying ...they will call and leave you alone..

6 Likes

Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by Paulianfa(m): 5:09am On May 28, 2022
Any girl that buys with credit and expect me to pay is a joker, she is not a good girl and it's will be worse in the nearest future.
JAPA

2 Likes

Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by Ceenachi: 5:56am On May 28, 2022
Boyfriend material
Continue paying her debt
Mumu man grin

3 Likes

Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by chiommy123(f): 6:08am On May 28, 2022
They call you and you just go ahead and pay? Well it's cos she knows you are not doing anything with your money and you've got plenty of it. abeg wetin be that your name again make I go use am borrow cos e sure me say you go pay

2 Likes

Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by HopeNeverDies: 6:22am On May 28, 2022
Damnnnn!!!! You're Stupidd bro .. sorry so say this!

Why on earth would someone do that to you twice and you're still asking for an Advice...

I'm wondering how you guys tend to meet girls like this. They sucks honestly... I Taya o

2 Likes

Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by HopeNeverDies: 6:23am On May 28, 2022
chiommy123:
They call you and you just go ahead and pay? Well it's cos she knows you are not doing anything with your money and you've got plenty of it. abeg wetin be that your name again make I go use am borrow cos e sure me say you go pay

grin grin grin Damnnn!!! Honestly Same here too.
Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by Kilotat: 6:24am On May 28, 2022
When you finally want to leave the country for a vacation, the loan saga might affect you... Run for your Life ASAP
Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by TheZeezle(m): 6:28am On May 28, 2022
Mumu, don't leave her. She's your soul mate.

1 Like

Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by caesymore(m): 6:28am On May 28, 2022
Which century is this guy from

Being ignorant at this age of life is a sin, a grave sin...

Well, thanks to Nairaland I will dissect your ignoramus so as to help keep you woke.

I meet this lady by February and we have a great discussion as regards the future and our goal. The relationship keeps going in which nothings like fornication was involved because I told her that we should be sexual purity. We made the agreement together and the relationship keep going

That Lady must be getting Sex from somewhere else, and you can't have a future with someone who is continually sapping your recourses.
You claim you want "Sexual purity" then if you are not ready for marriage flee from Women till you are ready for marriage. One thing about Sex in a relationship, it bonds both parties and builds a level of trust.

WatchYourSix:
Dont be stupíd....
its all this online loan shack like fair money and soko loan

U are not the only one they have the contact..
They have the contact of others on her phone..

Stop paying ...they will call and leave you alone..

The reason for having a smart phone is to be up to date on Information, Leave women and build yourself because with your mentality now you might remain a mop stick moping their shits, just as the moniker that dropped the quote, bro 'WatchYourSix' e get why.

God forgives because he is all knowing and you can't harm him you no be God so draw you lines.

Dumb question of the year.

What Can I do?
Thank

I wonder your gain in this relationship unless you be Jesus, breakup with her ignorant lazy ass and build on yourself.

And you should be calming down while writing, try reading books and some articles on Nairaland to help in your tenses and grammatical skills. No go dey read those ones wey dey apologize for the beginning of their articles.

Last last bro, Watch your six

2 Likes

Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by Kobicove(m): 6:50am On May 28, 2022
That lady is a serious liability, the earlier you ditch her the better for you!

2 Likes

Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by Nobody: 6:55am On May 28, 2022
man if you love her pay up the dept and tell me your location if i no go wipf you cord.

1 Like

Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by Blunttruth: 6:59am On May 28, 2022
Mobolajifanny:
Her response is
I was sad .
What Can I do?
Thank
These are red flags. Please move on. She is only using you. She will ruin you. You want a woman who will build with you not squander money and expect you to pay. Please ,do not continue with the relationship. Learn from it and move on, to someone better.

2 Likes

Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by muyico(m): 6:59am On May 28, 2022
My frnd cont. Jo..... U want date without paying abi? Nah u no want chop toto! Any guy dey conner.dey brushing am wel wel.as he he dey brush am 4 ha. She too dey used ur money to pay him.wot u cant do.anoda man is doing it hardly and earning fund.my bros keep it up. Is gud jab!

1 Like

Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by sseunth(m): 7:00am On May 28, 2022
She didn't use your name. They only know you are one of the people she contact most on her phone. So they picked your number and tell u she used you as guarantor. They just want U to talk to her to pay back or help her pay back.

1 Like

Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by GoooodHardDick: 7:03am On May 28, 2022
Mumu SIMP angry

see as that girl just dey use u dey cash out anyhow. Werey.

Dear SIMPs,

1.) A girl will fvck everyone else except the nice guy.

2.) The only role a nice guy will play in her life is to pay her bills.

3.) Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by PerfectStranger(m): 7:06am On May 28, 2022
Una dey waste una time dey advise simp. Towtow e nor collect,yet e dey chop billing.

May i not have a son or bro like this op. Nice guys chop leftovers.

1 Like

Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by muyico(m): 7:15am On May 28, 2022
i knw u ha not fool or daff to that extent.but u fell 4 ha biuty and lovely shape.u still doubting it when wil find my taste like dis? Ba? But rembr fine face nah money kill am! U didnt even broda 2 asked y ha ex leave am.i knw certain u cant b ha first love. If i didnt lost count. U be like numbr 6 or 7
Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by Emma2Seconds: 7:31am On May 28, 2022
Mr man it's a charity work so continue with it don't ever stop ok
Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by Nobody: 7:34am On May 28, 2022
Keep paying the loans.
Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:38am On May 28, 2022
Do you work with GTB cheesy

She trusts you that is why she used you as her guarantor. Just hope she won't use your name as guarantor to borrow millions to fund her wedding with another guy somewhere
Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by SavageBoy: 7:55am On May 28, 2022
You're not just dumb but also dull

Please get "Mastering English" to work on your tenses.
Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by Nonexisting: 7:58am On May 28, 2022
Simps have really destroyed this our once beautiful society. See this one here claiming to be born again not knowing that the degree of his simpism is enough to deny him heaven.

Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by Kilotat: 8:02am On May 28, 2022
sseunth:
She didn't use your name. They only know you are one of the people she contact most on her phone. So they picked your number and tell u she used you as guarantor. They just want U to talk to her to pay back or help her pay back.
but will that affect him in the long run, like when he is processing a Visa, I happen to think it will. This is dangerous stuff
Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by phemmyfour: 8:10am On May 28, 2022
Mobolajifanny:
Her response is
I was sad .
What Can I do?
Am sure of breaking up with her 80 120%, but I need advice from mature people.
Thank
You suppose don break up since. She's stealing by trick. She's unfaithful and a pathological liar for that matter
Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by Dreadlock69(m): 8:19am On May 28, 2022
Even if you do me bahd I no go vex for you

I want more more more ,more of you only me want all of you grin
Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by ceede2: 8:21am On May 28, 2022
Mobolajifanny:
Her response is
I was sad .
What Can I do?
Thank
Simple.
Use one of your friends phone number send exactly the same message you do received from the loan App to her phone, double the money you are owing.

Watch her reaction, if she didn't say anything make sure you pass the information to her WhatsApp or normal message so no excuse. Take her up by her actions

If she didn't call you or say anything, Man!! You will soon become a big collateral.
If she show you the message and think how both of you can sort it out. She's Good!!!
Let her know you borrowed to settle hers, she will adjust.
Don't show her you have by paying her loan. She will do more.
Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by Fakbrown: 9:48am On May 28, 2022
I jux tire for this guy, even the only thing they can offer you use your own hand block am call it sexual purity, oga just dull, you just busy Dae chop billing up and down

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? / He Left Her Because She Slept With Different Guys In The Past / I Am Tired Of Being Alone., Please I Am Heartbroken - Lady Cries Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.