Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto (2452 Views)

Please Help!!!! Did Your Oppo A16k Come With Earpiece? / Why Oppo Phones Are Worth Buying? / Latest Oppo Phones in Nigeria and their specifications - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by Channah1(f): 1:53am On May 28, 2022
I've tried the normal side button commonly used as off button in most phones but it doesn't seem to carry out that function on this phone.

So, where's the off button or maybe feature in the phone?

Thanks.
Re: Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by Scammerr(m): 4:54am On May 28, 2022
Orisirisi

2 Likes

Re: Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by popweezy(m): 5:06am On May 28, 2022
Your phone get remote

5 Likes

Re: Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by donaldking10: 5:43am On May 28, 2022
una go leave samsung & I-Phone, go de buy rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by gulfer: 6:57am On May 28, 2022
So the phone you bought new did not come with instructions leaflet abi.... angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by Channah1(f): 7:13am On May 28, 2022
gulfer:
So the phone you bought new did not come with instructions leaflet abi.... angry angry

Who has time to come and be studying those tiny texts.

Tell me if you know. Leave long talk.
Re: Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by Channah1(f): 7:16am On May 28, 2022
donaldking10:
una go leave samsung & I-Phone, go de buy rubbish.

Eh! No talk am again. The phone wey dey command respect from all angles since when I buy am.

Nothing do am. Just a little different from the ones I'm used to and Im so busy, I ain't got the time to start studying the manual now.
Re: Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by Owologbo(m): 7:25am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:
I've tried the normal side button commonly used as off button in most phones but it doesn't seem to carry out that function on this phone.

Thanks.
press down the power button until you you see the reboot and power off logo by the right corner.
you swap up for reboot, while down for off.

2 Likes

Re: Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by Channah1(f): 7:28am On May 28, 2022
Owologbo:

press down the power button until you you see the reboot and power off logo by the right corner.
you swap up for reboot, while down for off.

I've done that but each time I press down the button, it's google assistant that pops up.

1 Like

Re: Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by Nobody: 7:37am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

Thanks.
u av to snap the sides of the phone for us to see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by Channah1(f): 7:41am On May 28, 2022
franciskaine:
u av to snap the sides of the phone for us to see.

I can't cos my other phone is been down since I got this. The charging point is bad and I haven't gotten around to charging it because no desktop otherwise, that's what I would have used to snap the side like you said.
Re: Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by phemmyfour: 7:42am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

Thanks.
Go n buy the original

3 Likes

Re: Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by Channah1(f): 7:43am On May 28, 2022
phemmyfour:
Go n buy the original

Wetin dey worry this one?
Re: Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by phemmyfour: 7:43am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

Wetin dey worry this one?
Buy original, you no gree
Re: Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:44am On May 28, 2022
Press the power button which is on right side for a long time...then two icon or so is gonna display..just swipe down..

Re: Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by Owologbo(m): 7:46am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

I've done that but each time I press down the button, it's google assistant that pops up.
just apply a little pressure on the power button until the logo comes out, release and swap down to power off.
I use oppo too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by wirinet(m): 7:51am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

How you take switch am on?
Re: Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by Channah1(f): 7:54am On May 28, 2022
Owologbo:

just apply a little pressure on the power button until the logo comes out, release and swap down to power off.
I use oppo too.

Yeah, I finally did it and it came up. So seen.

Thanks a lot for taking out time to help. You are the real niggar.
I appreciate.

4 Likes

Re: Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by Channah1(f): 7:56am On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Press the power button which is on right side for a long time...then two icon or so is gonna display..just swipe down..

Yeah, I've seen the black strip icon with restart and off buttons on it.

Thanks fernandez.
I sight you. wink.
Re: Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:58am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

Yeah, I've seen the black strip icon with restart and off buttons on it.

Thanks ferdinand.
I sight you. wink.
Good and pls ignore the disgusting trolls.. enjoy..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by Channah1(f): 8:03am On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Good and pls ignore the disgusting trolls.. enjoy..

Ok, dear. I will.

Enjoy your weekend.
Re: Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by Owologbo(m): 9:43am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

Thanks a lot for taking out time to help. You are the real niggar. I appreciate.
You welcome. have a nice day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

I can't cos my other phone is been down since I got this. The charging point is bad and I haven't gotten around to charging it because no desktop otherwise, that's what I would have used to snap the side like you said.
what's d phone model?
Re: Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by Channah1(f): 12:41pm On May 28, 2022
franciskaine:
what's d phone model?

OPPO A16K.
Re: Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by Silentgroper(m): 1:01pm On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

Thanks a lot for taking out time to help. You are the real niggar.
I appreciate.
Isnt words like niggar prohibited to a christian sister like u, let alone use d word on someone else.. My darling, are u not backsliding.. I will nt marry u again if u keep on backsliding..

1 Like

Re: Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by Channah1(f): 1:14pm On May 28, 2022
Silentgroper:
Baby.. Lets get married so i can buy real phones like iphones instead of this dummy phones..

Post your own iphone first.
Re: Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by Playermayweda(m): 1:17pm On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

Bodied the yeye nigga
Re: Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by Silentgroper(m): 1:19pm On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

Do u want to share me with other girls on d forum.. Dem go dey rush me o if i post am o.
Re: Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by Channah1(f): 1:21pm On May 28, 2022
Silentgroper:
Do u want to share me with other girls on d forum.. Dem go dey rush me o if i post am o.

Wait.. on a more serious note. Are you like this in real life? I mean.... Confused??

Tkia.
Re: Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by Silentgroper(m): 1:25pm On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

Wait.. on a more serious note. Are you like this in real life? I mean.... Confused??

Tkia.
Playful? .. Yes.

confused - no
Re: Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto by Channah1(f): 1:29pm On May 28, 2022
Silentgroper:
Playful? .. Yes.

confused - no

**Chuckles** ok oo..

The next minute now you throw bomb but be rest assured I won't hesitate to give it back to you in quantum.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The End Of Sony Xperia Is Near / . / Infinix Set To Launch The Infinix Note 5, See Detailed Review And First Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.