Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,522 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:06 PM

Why Do Armed Robbers/criminals Like Stealing Plasma Tv - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Do Armed Robbers/criminals Like Stealing Plasma Tv (900 Views)

The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal / Lady Steals The Plasma TV Of A Hotel In Delta Where She Lodged,gets Caught(pics) / How Man Was Caught Stealing Plasma TV’s From A Hotel In Bayelsa. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Armed Robbers/criminals Like Stealing Plasma Tv by Action102(m): 4:48am On May 28, 2022
Hello Guy, Have been having this thinking for days and asking questions but no legit answer.

Why do armed robbers/criminals love stealing Plasma Tv??

On the 10th of May 2022, armed robbers numbering 15-20 boys visited my street and made away with lots of items PLASMA TV, LAPTOP, PHONES AND MONEY etc, they collected my phone, and that of my wife, My laptop and Chargers, bags and cloths, Luckily I wanted to buy Plasma Tv that week but something kept withdrawing me.

Right now am even afraid of buying even Pin into my House.

The big Question is "Why do Armed Robbers/criminals love stealing PLASMA TV"?

Is there a way to prevent Criminals from stealing Plasma Tv

1 Like

Re: Why Do Armed Robbers/criminals Like Stealing Plasma Tv by vr0xen: 5:29am On May 28, 2022
grin
Re: Why Do Armed Robbers/criminals Like Stealing Plasma Tv by adecz: 5:44am On May 28, 2022
What else do you expect house
burglars to take, fridge and standing
gas cooker❓❓☺️☺️☺️☺️

1 Like

Re: Why Do Armed Robbers/criminals Like Stealing Plasma Tv by Nobody: 6:01am On May 28, 2022
Action102:
Hello Guy, Have been having this thinking for days and asking questions but no legit answer.

On the 10th of May 2022, armed robbers numbering 15-20 boys visited my street and made away with lots of items PLASMA TV, LAPTOP, PHONES AND MONEY etc, they collected my phone, and that of my wife, My laptop and Chargers, bags and cloths, Luckily I wanted to buy Plasma Tv that week but something kept withdrawing me.

20 armed robbers? Wow I am shocked! shocked
What area is that? Is it in Lagos? Please tell us so we can warn people before they relocate there...

Also, I don't think thieves have preference for what they steal as long as it has value and they can carry it easily. Just like u mentioned, they stole stole laptops and other valuables...
Re: Why Do Armed Robbers/criminals Like Stealing Plasma Tv by luwiizy(m): 6:07am On May 28, 2022
Action102:

Don't buy any valuables until you move to a safer environment. If you do otherwise the story will remain the same
Re: Why Do Armed Robbers/criminals Like Stealing Plasma Tv by Omihanifa: 6:13am On May 28, 2022
I think it's because it another valuable that is handy for them to take away easily. You know nowadays these TVs just dey light like paper
Re: Why Do Armed Robbers/criminals Like Stealing Plasma Tv by DonGtoG1(m): 6:49am On May 28, 2022
That's because, most or all them that has stolen it before must have watched it before.

And may have the belief that the good things that they saw while watching it will automatically come to them in reality after stealing it.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Armed Robbers/criminals Like Stealing Plasma Tv by headbasher96(m): 6:50am On May 28, 2022
U can get a buyer for plasma tv without hassle like as them carry for head thde go people go the price am there there
Re: Why Do Armed Robbers/criminals Like Stealing Plasma Tv by 40fy: 7:03am On May 28, 2022
Skibo!!!

una dey vex me!! Make una gather money buy one better pump action nah!! angry
Re: Why Do Armed Robbers/criminals Like Stealing Plasma Tv by Action102(m): 7:29am On May 28, 2022
ebute3:

20 armed robbers? Wow I am shocked! shocked
What area is that? Is it in Lagos? Please tell us so we can warn people before they relocate there...

Also, I don't think thieves have preference for what they steal as long as it has value and they can carry it easily. Just like u mentioned, they stole stole laptops and other valuables...

Gwagwalada ABUJA
Re: Why Do Armed Robbers/criminals Like Stealing Plasma Tv by phemmyfour: 7:45am On May 28, 2022
Action102:

So every flat tv na plasma....smh

That tv in the pix is probably LED
Re: Why Do Armed Robbers/criminals Like Stealing Plasma Tv by Nobody: 8:38am On May 28, 2022
Action102:

Gwagwalada ABUJA

Oh, wow! Sorry about that. I never knew such could happen in Abj o! It is well with Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Church Demolished In Onitsha (Video) / Gunmen Kidnap 15 NYSC Members In Anambra-on-valentines / POS Business Has Made Money Laundering Easier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.