Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead (5513 Views)

Wike: Rivers Won’t Vote For PDP Without Reward / Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi / PDP Without A Candidate For Cross River Northern Senatorial Bye Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead by ScamHunter: 6:17am On May 28, 2022
The two reasonable people that at least, meant well for the country are gone.
Without Goodluck Jonathan and Peter Obi, PDP is dead.

What's left of the party is not too different from the demonic APC, which Nigerians should urgently pray should die and be buries as well.

They kill, loot and loot and are never satisfied.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead by Mynd44: 6:25am On May 28, 2022
One lost his presidential re-election while the other lost a presidency election he was on the ticket as vice and also can't win gubernatorial elections for the party's candidate in his state.

The PDP is a lot of things but this isn't the first time they will lose individuals, the owners of that party know the game and play it well

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead by Frigga13: 6:28am On May 28, 2022
Those people are not even numbers in the Pdp..

I just wish and want Wike to leave Pdp.. is the prayer of the saint

The more Pdp frustrate him to leave .. the more the idiot feels he have a say

Oga leave the party .. if you’re truly who you claim you’re ..

Pdp is the next government..

Power to the people
North 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead by WATCHOVER(m): 6:30am On May 28, 2022
Mynd44:
One lost his presidential re-election while the other lost a presidency election he was on the ticket as vice and also can't win gubernatorial elections for the party's candidate in his state.

The PDP is a lot of things but this isn't the first time they will lose individuals, the owners of that party know the game and play it well
Your assertion is correct, I don't see anything Magical about Obi, People just want to trend

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead by Frigga13: 6:31am On May 28, 2022
The last time they said if lamido decamp with Kwankwanso and Ameachi with Saraki .. Pdp is dead grin
Instead Pdp added more states ..

Plus Obi minus Obi
Plus Gej minus Gej
Plus Obasanjo mins Obasanjo
Plus Wike minus Wike
Plus Ameachi minus Ameachi

The ship has sailed ... and will continue sailing ...

Pdp is not about name .. person or thing

Power to the people
North 2023

4 Likes

Re: PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:49am On May 28, 2022
Frigga13:
Those people are not even numbers in the Pdp..

I just wish and want Wike to leave Pdp.. is the prayer of the saint

The more Pdp frustrate him to leave .. the more the idiot feels he have a say

Oga leave the party .. if you’re truly who you claim you’re ..

Pdp is the next government..

Power to the people
North 2023

In your widest dream. Wike can never leave PDP at least not now. Man has got no where else to call home. He's been there for a long time and will still be.

Someone that has bankrolled Workers at Wadata Plaza not once, not twice. Fashe! He's a force to reckon with.

Might not clinch the party ticket but I doubt if that will shake his allegiance to the party.

1 Like

Re: PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead by Mooh247: 6:52am On May 28, 2022
cool

Obasanjo tore his party card as a former two terms President nothing happened to PDP

Orji Uzor Kalu that financed PDP left, heaven did not fall

What will you guys do if Labour party refuses to hand over automatic ticket to Obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead by Frigga13: 6:56am On May 28, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

In your widest dream. Wike can never leave PDP at least not now. Man has got no where else to call home. He's been there for a long time and will still be.

Someone that has bankrolled Workers at Wadata Plaza not once, not twice. Fashe! He's a force to reckon with.

Might not clinch the party ticket but I doubt if that will shake his allegiance to the party.

Wike is a child in Pdp

Na Rivers money dey shark am

How much is all the fees paid .. if not for poverty if the mind .. is that an achievement?

Or you think the founders of the party are sleeping?

Buhari was a project and north rally round their project to deliver

After which they came home

Even if Wike no pay a time

Pdp go still sail..

Do you know people that found Pdp?

Who’s Wike to them?

People that brought Obasanjo from prison and wore him a purple cloth in villa and put a crown on his head

What do you know ?

Wike is an empty noise maker

Made men don’t make statement

2 Likes

Re: PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead by Eastcoastboy(m): 7:00am On May 28, 2022
Frigga13:

Wike is a child in Pdp

How much is all the fees paid .. if not for poverty if the mind .. is that an achievement?

Pdp go still sail..

Who’s Wike to them?

People that brought Obasanjo from prison and wore him a purple cloth in villa and put a crown on his head

What do you know ?

All I know is that Man isn't leaving PDP.
Re: PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead by Patriot9: 7:05am On May 28, 2022
ScamHunter:

What's left of the party is not too different from the demonic APC, which Nigerians should urgently pray should die and be buries as well.

Dead?
I think we are overestimating the importance of of these two people, especially peter obi.

1 Like

Re: PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead by Frigga13: 7:06am On May 28, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

All I know is that Man isn't leaving PDP.

We want him to leave ... or we frustrate him to leave
Re: PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead by Patriot9: 7:07am On May 28, 2022
ScamHunter:

When the likes of giants like Obj and Atiku left the party, nothing significance was really felt.
I think we are overestimating the importance of of these two people, especially peter obi.
Re: PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead by gaby(m): 7:08am On May 28, 2022
Frigga13:

Wike is a child in Pdp

Pdp go still sail..

Who’s Wike to them?

What do you know ?

I am curious to know where these men have been when this disaster called Buhari attempted and rigged himself in for a second term, and where they are currently seeing the abyss where the mannequin has led the country into.

Please, what are their names and where are they right now so we can go ask them why they are looking at us and the country getting deleted by the mannequin and his goons.
Re: PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead by Frigga13: 7:16am On May 28, 2022
gaby:

I am curious to know where these men have been when this disaster called Buhari attempted and rigged himself in for a second term, and where they are currently seeing the abyss where the mannequin has led the country into.

Please, what are their names and where are they right now so we can go ask them why they are looking at us and the country getting deleted by the mannequin and his goons.

Buhari is a Northern project... used to get power back to North
Re: PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead by Sonoyom(m): 7:29am On May 28, 2022
This Peter Obi people are insane, where was Peter Obi when Wike was funding PDP and also fought Sherrif to rescue the Party from collapse?

Since Peter Obi came to PDP has he been able to win his state for PDP?
Rivers State hosted the 2019 PDP primaries which produced Atiku with which whom Peter Obi ran as Vice Presidential candidate.

Wike might be a careless talker but his ginger is what rescued PDP from collapse between 2016 and 2018 when Atiku, Saraki and Tambuwal when dancing in APC.

Make una continue dey cry sha na una heritage be that.

1 Like

Re: PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead by helinues: 7:52am On May 28, 2022
Pdp's juju on SE don cast...

grin
Re: PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead by Corporate2020: 7:56am On May 28, 2022
ScamHunter:

And the two idiots you mentioned have been kicked out
Re: PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead by Biafranodogwu55: 8:23am On May 28, 2022
The best thing for those 2 u mentioned ir to retire from polithiefs abi na politics
Re: PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:36am On May 28, 2022
The way and manner our brothers from the east have exaggerated the influence of Obi is shocking. Obi a man who has never been able to influence any meaningful gains for PDP in his own home state. If PDP dies today it's definitely not because of Obi.
Re: PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead by AgentGoat: 8:42am On May 28, 2022
Igbos deceiving themselves as usual.
Re: PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead by bkool7(m): 8:48am On May 28, 2022
How can people that can't win primaries kill a party? Pdp delegates know that votes from the East can never win the general election ea large chunk must come from the the north and pep also know that Northerners won't vote any Igbo candidate. No party wi go into an election with a candidate it knows can't win. Can Obi defeat even Osinbajo in the North? Maybe on Twitter but it anywhere in reality can he defeat someone like Tinubu even in the South south .he can't even win his state for his party
Re: PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead by Penguin2: 9:08am On May 28, 2022
Mynd44:

They miscalculated this time.

A mass exodus is about to happen in the East and I don’t see where else PDP will make up the numbers from.
Re: PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead by techWriter3: 9:14am On May 28, 2022
Your Argument is correct, I haven't know something Magical about politicians, folks just thing to pattern
Re: PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead by XerXers: 9:18am On May 28, 2022
Mynd44:

That was what Anambra PDP said in 2002 when Obi left them for APGA. Obasanjo rigged Ngige in. Obi was mocked. He went to court and fought till the end and reclaimed his stolen mandate
Re: PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:36am On May 28, 2022
ScamHunter:

Stop being ridiculous, I’m NOT a PDP sympathizer but before OBI joined, the party was the biggest and strongest in Nigeria, after he joined the party got weak. So I don’t see how his departure would adversely affect them.

As for Jonathan, since he left office (bitter at his party men), he hasn’t really rallied any support for them, especially during the last elections. He has been kind of passive so I don’t see how his imminent departure would hurt them too.

PDP is already on a path to implosion and Obi was smart to have left otherwise he’d have collapsed with them.

Tides turn so anything is still possible, IT IS POLITICS

1 Like

Re: PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead by Maobichek: 9:43am On May 28, 2022
helinues:
Pdp's juju on SE don cast...

grin

Just because of Obi? I wonder why people are busy talking about Obi's exit from PDP.

I left Moshood Abiola stadium some minutes ago and some people with Tumbuwal poster were talking about Peter Obi.
Re: PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead by Yves4real(f): 9:46am On May 28, 2022
If Wike's continued membership in the party and the way he lords over other members of the party is not addressed, the PDP would be ruined.
Meanwhile, in 2023, I will NEVER vote for any of the major political parties. E get why.

1 Like

Re: PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead by Nobody: 9:50am On May 28, 2022
am out of any matter that is not going to add funds into my account
Re: PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead by Vulturereloaded: 9:52am On May 28, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Obasanjo tore his party card as a former two terms President nothing happened to PDP

Orji Uzor Kalu that financed PDP left, heaven did not fall

What will you guys do if Labour party refuses to hand over automatic ticket to Obi

He tore the card and PDP lost as incumbent for the first time.
Re: PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:58am On May 28, 2022
Frigga13:

We want him to leave ... or we frustrate him to leave

Lol. You might be disappointed tho.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NERC: FG Spent ₦‎171.3 Billion On Electricity Subsidy In Six Months / United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN / He's Too Ugly! Girl Attempts Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.