Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

18 Years Old SHS Girl Cries And Threatens Suícíde After Relationship With A Popu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18 Years Old SHS Girl Cries And Threatens Suícíde After Relationship With A Popu (790 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / Man Transforms Tattoo From ‘naomi’ To ‘indomie’ After Relationship Failure / 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Years Old SHS Girl Cries And Threatens Suícíde After Relationship With A Popu by uchebest20(m): 6:47am On May 28, 2022
18 Years Old SHS Girl Cries and Threatens Suícíde After Relationship with a Popular Musician Failed

The lady claims she met the musician on Instagram and the two became friends, but the musician informed her she wasn’t mature enough to date him.

She claimed that during one of these encounters, the musician took photos with her and shared them on social media.

This resulted in a barrage of insults that she couldn’t stand any longer, so she decided to k!1l herself.

However;
The musician admitted to meeting Mary but denied having any relationship with her.

He claimed the woman only wanted to snap photos with him, but he declined because he didn’t know if she was lying.

On second thought, he agreed to her request and posed with Mary, exactly like he does with his fans.
Source
https://metastar.com.ng/18-years-old-shs-girl-cries-and-threatens-sucde-after-relationship-with-a-popular-musician-failed/

Re: 18 Years Old SHS Girl Cries And Threatens Suícíde After Relationship With A Popu by MadamVanessa(f): 6:50am On May 28, 2022
shocked

Anything to trend . Of what used is she for being alive?
Re: 18 Years Old SHS Girl Cries And Threatens Suícíde After Relationship With A Popu by Candidlady: 6:57am On May 28, 2022
sad

At 18 she has dated so many men
Ionce saw a video of a JHS girl. Lord fear catch me
this should be Ghana or so
Re: 18 Years Old SHS Girl Cries And Threatens Suícíde After Relationship With A Popu by Shedrack777: 6:59am On May 28, 2022
why is she showing them her bumbum? with this picture, 85% of men will want to taste and serve her breakfast
Re: 18 Years Old SHS Girl Cries And Threatens Suícíde After Relationship With A Popu by Candidlady: 7:04am On May 28, 2022
Shedrack777:
why is she showing them her bumbum? with this picture, 85% of men will want to taste and serve her breakfast

You wey wan serve breakfast you even see dinner chop undecided
Perv
Re: 18 Years Old SHS Girl Cries And Threatens Suícíde After Relationship With A Popu by Shedrack777: 7:13am On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:

You wey wan serve breakfast you even see dinner chop undecided
Perv
see this paedophile o, did i tell you i want to serve her breakfast? and you're right, i no see dinner chop.
sai kuma akayi me?
Re: 18 Years Old SHS Girl Cries And Threatens Suícíde After Relationship With A Popu by Nobody: 7:16am On May 28, 2022
Shedrack777:
bro even me
Re: 18 Years Old SHS Girl Cries And Threatens Suícíde After Relationship With A Popu by Shedrack777: 9:12am On May 28, 2022
Ferrytech:
bro even me
exactly what i'm saying. but candidlady says i'm a pervert for saying the truth. but she can't see that the lady in the picture is the pervert for showing the public her butt indicating fvck and go
Re: 18 Years Old SHS Girl Cries And Threatens Suícíde After Relationship With A Popu by Nobody: 9:23am On May 28, 2022
Shedrack777:
exactly what i'm saying. but candidlady says i'm a pervert for saying the truth. but she can't see that the lady in the picture is the pervert for showing the public her butt indicating fvck and go
all i see right now is that ass nothing more
Re: 18 Years Old SHS Girl Cries And Threatens Suícíde After Relationship With A Popu by BigRocky: 9:23am On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

At 18 she has dated so many men
Ionce saw a video of a JHS girl. Lord fear catch me
this should be Ghana or so

Am surprised you didn't blame the guy as usual.lol

Abi u dun tire?
Re: 18 Years Old SHS Girl Cries And Threatens Suícíde After Relationship With A Popu by Candidlady: 9:38am On May 28, 2022
BigRocky:

Am surprised you didn't blame the guy as usual.lol

Abi u dun tire?

undecided

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Is The Last Option / Is He Overreacting Or Not? / Should I Have Sex For The First Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.