Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

If You Will Vote Peter Obi, Please Do This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Will Vote Peter Obi, Please Do This (677 Views)

Before You Support Obi, Please Read This? / Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Will Vote Peter Obi, Please Do This by bigpicture001: 8:06am On May 28, 2022
.. history has shown it is not enough to support a candidate whether in your circle of friends, among your family members in twitter , Facebook or in the Instagram... What actually matters is make your vote count

Again there is nothing as noticeable as you going out to vote after after all the online drama...

Please do you know that online voters card (PVC) registration ENDS on the 30th of may 2022..? Like in 3 days time...

Please if you don't HV a PVC yet, make a move, register on line to... That is the first step

This is where online registration is done

https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/

2 Likes

Re: If You Will Vote Peter Obi, Please Do This by Iykmann(m): 8:15am On May 28, 2022
The bitter truth is that most people supporting peter obi only exist online. Majority of them won't on election day
Re: If You Will Vote Peter Obi, Please Do This by helinues: 8:17am On May 28, 2022
Obi's main supporters are mostly keyboard warriors with no PVC.

Also, they are not ready to accommodate others opinions except theirs.

1 Like

Re: If You Will Vote Peter Obi, Please Do This by Born2Breed(f): 8:25am On May 28, 2022
They are only keyboard warriors.....election is not won on social media...they are bots.

The 1million March was massive and over a million youths turned out nationwide.

But the online minions are still, doubting the political strength of Obi.

Go and verify everything about obi is genuine, unlike the Toronto and Chicago white dust sniffer, oh least I forget. Diapers man!

1 Like

Re: If You Will Vote Peter Obi, Please Do This by Frigga13: 8:26am On May 28, 2022
When the votes start coming .. hope you still call them online supporters ..

Obi is. Movement

Power to the people
North 2023

5 Likes

Re: If You Will Vote Peter Obi, Please Do This by KaLuCh: 8:34am On May 28, 2022
Even if Peter Obi joins the 'End of the year party', we will still stand with him.

The fools ridiculing us for wanting to vote a vigorous, healthy, intelligent, man who has proven that he knows and has what it takes to bring our country out of the absolutely messed up state it is in currently, are the real enemies of Nigeria.

I don't know if PO will be the next President of Nigeria, but I will stand confidently amongst the number who votes for him. That to me, is what it means to be a true patriot of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: If You Will Vote Peter Obi, Please Do This by mrvitalis(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2022
helinues:

We agree , vote your candidate

You guys don't get it at all
.we are not voting Obi because we think he has a chance of winning nope , we are voting him for our conscience

To have free conscience that I didn't contribute to electing the next corrupt president and I vote who I think was the best candidate

8 Likes

Re: If You Will Vote Peter Obi, Please Do This by Vulturereloaded: 8:36am On May 28, 2022
They should extend it.
Re: If You Will Vote Peter Obi, Please Do This by KaLuCh: 8:38am On May 28, 2022
mrvitalis:

.we are not voting Obi because we think he has a chance of winning nope , we are voting him for our conscience

To have free conscience that I didn't contribute to electing the next corrupt president and I vote who I think was the best candidate

Stop quoting that man, he's famously known to have nothing meaningful to contribute to anything.
Re: If You Will Vote Peter Obi, Please Do This by oskopy: 8:40am On May 28, 2022
Another Fulani man will finish the remaining Nigeria, they have a common agenda.

1 Like

Re: If You Will Vote Peter Obi, Please Do This by Lordave: 8:56am On May 28, 2022
Whenever and wherever Obi is mentioned the host of Abobakus from South Wasté Nigeria won't fail to bleat about how elections are not won on social media, the same social media this brainless oafs are using to promote their Grand Commander of Political Robbers, Tininbu.

You can't help but wonder if their own social media is different from the one we are all making use of.

I have never seen a people so immature, insecure, low self esteemed and worst of all, irredeemably hypocritical as yoruba people. They tell every other Nigerians about how Igbos won't let Tinubu drink water and drop cup but these same lousy lots would never let any discussion go bye if they don't market their bitterness, hatred and chronic obsession for Obi. They hang on the Pandora Tag like their miserable lives depend on it, yet Obi is a free man, nor invitation from EFCC, no investigations from ICPC but Obi is their worst nightmare.

I think the bottom line is that, Integrity and yoruba doesn't mix.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Will Vote Peter Obi, Please Do This by helinues: 8:56am On May 28, 2022
mrvitalis:

https://www.nairaland.com/7148648/obis-joining-labour-party-welcome

Obi's supporters are very easy to predict
Re: If You Will Vote Peter Obi, Please Do This by mrvitalis(m): 10:11am On May 28, 2022
helinues:

https://www.nairaland.com/7148648/obis-joining-labour-party-welcome

Obi's supporters are very easy to predict
We are voting Obi not his supporters oga

Push your Candidate this statement is stale now

2 Likes

Re: If You Will Vote Peter Obi, Please Do This by 1880hel: 2:38pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: If You Will Vote Peter Obi, Please Do This by 1880he: 2:38pm On May 28, 2022
Re: If You Will Vote Peter Obi, Please Do This by 1880f: 1:15pm On May 29, 2022
Re: If You Will Vote Peter Obi, Please Do This by Roniyke1234: 1:18pm On May 29, 2022
Iykmann:
The bitter truth is that most people supporting peter obi only exist online. The majority of them won't on election day

Stop assuming bro...

Encourage people you feel don't have PVC to go get it or better still follow the online link the OP dropped, you can do it for them if they can't or don't have a means to. Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Will Vote Peter Obi, Please Do This by Roniyke1234: 1:20pm On May 29, 2022
helinues:

Also, they are not ready to accommodate others' opinions except theirs.

Not true...

I will vote for Obi...
I have my PVC...
We can discuss Nigeria's politics without insults...

1 Like

Re: If You Will Vote Peter Obi, Please Do This by Roniyke1234: 1:23pm On May 29, 2022
mrvitalis:

Simple...

They should add 8years to their age and all relatives after 2023.

MyVote4Po

Re: If You Will Vote Peter Obi, Please Do This by Arysexy(m): 1:25pm On May 29, 2022
helinues:

Shut up. What fact do u have to back up this regurgitated jargons?

I am Obi supporter and I have my PVC
Re: If You Will Vote Peter Obi, Please Do This by ajekpaks(m): 1:31pm On May 29, 2022
okay
Re: If You Will Vote Peter Obi, Please Do This by okeysoninv: 1:31pm On May 29, 2022
1 day to go.. please register your PVC. all for obi.

1 Like

Re: If You Will Vote Peter Obi, Please Do This by nebeolisa(m): 1:36pm On May 29, 2022
I really feel the moment to choose between Peace and War has come for Us. The Person we vote for determines what we want. So be true to Yourself. Don’t let anyone buy Your Soul

support Obi and Knw Peace

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Has Diehard Supporter From Every Part Of Nigeria / Owo Church Killing: 'they Were Throwing Bombs And Shooting'- Eyewitness / APC Presidential Primary: Yahaya Bello Is Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.