Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

No Available Slots : Voters Registration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Available Slots : Voters Registration (382 Views)

INEC Continuous Voters Registration - How To Register / How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card / Voters' Registration Per Region And States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Available Slots : Voters Registration by Tunechi5(m): 8:06am On May 28, 2022
Please has any one done online voters card registration successfully?...keeps showing me this when trying to book an appointment

Re: No Available Slots : Voters Registration by Tokskob2008: 8:20am On May 28, 2022
Seems they are all booked out..
Re: No Available Slots : Voters Registration by Tunechi5(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Seems they are all booked out..
for like 2 days now, must I reg online before going to their office?
Re: No Available Slots : Voters Registration by Tokskob2008: 8:43am On May 28, 2022
Tunechi5:
for like 2 days now, must I reg online before going to their office?
Yes you must. You only go to their office for capturing, you can try the site again from next week.
Re: No Available Slots : Voters Registration by Obinnau(m): 9:18am On May 28, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Yes you must. You only go to their office for capturing, you can try the site again from next week.
So everyone in the country have access to Internet?

Stop spreading misinformation.

You can go to the office to register even if you have not done the online pre-registration. Online pre-registration ends this month, while offline registration at the inec offices ends June 30th

1 Like

Re: No Available Slots : Voters Registration by Tokskob2008: 9:34am On May 28, 2022
Obinnau:

So everyone in the country have access to Internet?

Stop spreading misinformation.

You can go to the office to register even if you have not done the online pre-registration. Online pre-registration ends this month, while offline registration at the inec offices ends June 30th
It's stated on their website that online pre registration is mandatory because of the Covid and applicants will only come for capturing which will just take few minutes so as to overcrowding but now that restrictions are no longer strict I guess they can now attend to everyone at their office.
Re: No Available Slots : Voters Registration by kurupt1: 9:45am On May 28, 2022
This thing is probably done on purpose to disenfranchise some people because I noticed it's easy to book an appointment in the northern states but from abuja downwards, to register is a big challenge
Re: No Available Slots : Voters Registration by cpu2006(m): 9:49am On May 28, 2022
Same here too. No available slot. INEC is a failure.
Re: No Available Slots : Voters Registration by cpu2006(m): 9:51am On May 28, 2022
Tokskob2008:

It's stated on their website that online pre registration is mandatory because of the Covid and applicants will only come for capturing which will just take few minutes so as to overcrowding but now that restrictions are no longer strict I guess they can now attend to everyone at their office.

Is there any official statement from INEC?

Guess master shocked
Re: No Available Slots : Voters Registration by Tunechi5(m): 11:43am On May 30, 2022
kurupt1:
This thing is probably done on purpose to disenfranchise some people because I noticed it's easy to book an appointment in the northern states but from abuja downwards, to register is a big challenge
slots are now opened already booked an appointment today
Re: No Available Slots : Voters Registration by Tokskob2008: 1:06am On May 31, 2022
Tunechi5:
slots are now opened already booked an appointment today
Just like I told you earlier it will by this week.
Re: No Available Slots : Voters Registration by SteveDGreat: 2:26am On May 31, 2022
If you getting the error go to their office and register. No be today registration start.

Make Una no blame INEC for una laziness and docility

(1) (Reply)

How Primate Ayodele Warned Wike Against His Presidential Bid (PICS) / 2023: The Formation The North Will Play. / Nigeria Is No More A Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.