Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti (18886 Views)

2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration / 2023: Femi Gbajabiamila Perfects Plan To Be Governor Of Lagos, Oust Tinubu / Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti by juman(m): 9:23am On May 28, 2022
Democracy is sweet and nice.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti by johnkay1(m): 9:23am On May 28, 2022

Indirect primary election is cash and carry.

If you not grounded money wise forget it.

Fayemi has a lot on his plate already

Re: 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti by Avvto7: 9:28am On May 28, 2022
cool
Re: 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti by Skillsnigeria: 9:28am On May 28, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti by mach7(m): 9:32am On May 28, 2022
SledgeHammerer:
I think Fayemi and Bamisile have settled behind the curtains. Bamisile to get his return ticket to the green chambers while he in return supports the election of his governorship candidate in the forthcoming Ekiti guber election. The poor woman was only used as a canon folder. There's no way on earth the governor's choice will score zero. Impossible!
Yes, same also with MOB. Fences have been mended.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti by SledgeHammerer: 9:35am On May 28, 2022
mach7:
Yes, same also with MOB. Fences have been mended.

Exactly!
Re: 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti by Cajal(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Defeat aspirant backed by Fayemi wey be d only APC Presidential candidate wey come from Ekiti state, sitting governor wey also be president of Nigeria governors, ara meeriri shocked

Truly, politics na local o.
TINUBU CANDIDATE

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti by FlyingKing: 9:35am On May 28, 2022
totiamiyu:
Though I'm apathetic to political stories.

I'll still make an input. Politics in Nigeria is not worth your attention as a youth.

I advice you start a business. And the good news is now you can start your business with or without capital.

Kindly update me on any business without capital because if I tell you I have capital I'm lying and I'm very much ready to do business

1 Like

Re: 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti by Cajal(m): 9:37am On May 28, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
SDP is taking over ekiti in Jesus name.....
God forbids
Bisi is a goal

1 Like

Re: 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti by fyneguy: 9:39am On May 28, 2022
wengerjay:
Mr Akin Kolawole also defeated Hon. Ibrahim Olarewaju, another anointed candidate of Fayemi, to clinch the Ekiti North constituency 2 house of representatives at the APC primary election.
Mr Akin Kolawole. 142
Hon. Ibrahim Olarewaju 0

Who sponsored these aspirants against Fayemi's aspirant?
Re: 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti by fredoooooo: 9:39am On May 28, 2022
The beginning of the end
Re: 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti by Okoroawusa: 9:44am On May 28, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
SDP is taking over ekiti in Jesus name.....
You have to be specific about the Jesus that you are calling. Is it Jesus of Oyingbo or Jesus of Ikot Ekpene or Jesus of Ogbunike?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti by FireUpNow(m): 9:46am On May 28, 2022
Remson7:

This sounds like a mirage and a big trap. Bitcoin mining
Re: 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti by Okoroawusa: 9:46am On May 28, 2022
FlyingKing:

Kindly update me on any business without capital because if I tell you I have capital I'm lying and I'm very much ready to do business
Leave that person. Which business do you want to start without some form of capital? Even if na pure water hawking gan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti by garfield1: 9:48am On May 28, 2022
Sweetplum:
There's a kind of balance in results I m seeing nationwide since yesterday

How babe
Re: 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti by Mooh247: 9:49am On May 28, 2022
Mynd44:

Thats because Olujimi na the chairlady for there.

Am waiting for one 317 man to also get the shock of his life

Lol.. I no mention name oo
Re: 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti by OlamiDC: 9:50am On May 28, 2022
okAy
Re: 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti by sonso: 10:17am On May 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Leave that person. Which business do you want to start without some form of capital? Even if na pure water hawking gan

The data many expend here is enough to start a writing business on freelance writing sites. There are some businesses you take products in the morning and sell and remit the money in the evening. If you know how, you can advertise free on Facebook, collect their money and use that money to import their good and supply them. Follow who know road.
Re: 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti by SunMusk(m): 10:25am On May 28, 2022
Politicalplum what do you see
Sweetplum:
There's a kind of balance in results I m seeing nationwide since yesterday
Re: 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti by Okoroawusa: 10:25am On May 28, 2022
sonso:

The data many expend here is enough to start a writing business on freelance writing sites. There are some businesses you take products in the morning and sell and remit the money in the evening. If you know how, you can advertise free on Facebook, collect their money and use that money to import their good and supply them. Follow who know road.
Listen to yourself...

Did you not buy that data? Did you not transport yourself to where you took those products that you trekked to sell? (I am assuming that you didn't enter transport to where you sold them)... Even your time and energy is capital

1 Like

Re: 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti by bigeagleeye(m): 10:50am On May 28, 2022
totiamiyu:

I'll still make an input. Politics in Nigeria is not worth your attention as a youth.

I advice you start a business. And the good news is now you can start your business with or without capital.

And the consequences of the misgivings of politics won't affect the business that you think is your only business? N1,000,000 in 2015 was $5,445 today it is $2485 (official rate), 58% depreciation, if getting involved in who lead us doesn't matter, I don't know what does!
Re: 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti by Ayed44: 10:56am On May 28, 2022
Mooh247:
Fayose's candidate also got defeated
Not defeated. He withdrew for Olujimi and Olujimi eventually emerged on consensus. Stop misleading people.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:57am On May 28, 2022
SunMusk:
Politicalplum what do you see
You dey look for trouble abi?
Re: 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti by SunMusk(m): 11:03am On May 28, 2022
Haha haha haha haha haha haha haha
Sweetplum:

You dey look for trouble abi?
Re: 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti by idamokoemmanuel(m): 12:01pm On May 28, 2022
sogodihno:
And this one of the people that the inconsequential 5% are relying on to scuttle jagaban. It is painful that their tears and wailing has been postponed.

Jagaban 2023
Osinbajo is not there too to scuttle your lord and savior ( baba Chicago). Ode like you.
Re: 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti by Mynd44: 12:26pm On May 28, 2022
Mooh247:

Am waiting for one 317 man to also get the shock of his life

Lol.. I no mention name oo
we are in rainy season ooo. There is thunder everywhere.

Don't let our amiable senator send you some oo

1 Like

Re: 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti by sogodihno: 1:42pm On May 28, 2022
idamokoemmanuel:
Osinbajo is not there too to scuttle your lord and savior ( baba Chicago). Ode like you.

Don't mistake me for your father
Re: 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti by abdulwassi(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2022
totiamiyu:

You can be active in politics and still do all sort of business you want.. Youth should learn not to stay off politics, that's why incompetence has been voted in and still dictate for you that own a business. Youth has been staying off politics since 1960 so that's why those who rule us in 1960 are still in power. Wake up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra / ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects / IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.