Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Upgrade Your Amazon KDP Account (remove The 30% Tax) To A Tax Free Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Upgrade Your Amazon KDP Account (remove The 30% Tax) To A Tax Free Account (2263 Views)

I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now / AMAZON 30% TAX: How to Fill Your KDP, Merch, Etc. Tax Form as a Nigerian / How To Apply For A Tax Identification Number (TIN) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upgrade Your Amazon KDP Account (remove The 30% Tax) To A Tax Free Account by Zadoknd(m): 9:02am On May 28, 2022
For Amazon KDP Publishers

You can now legit get rid of the 30% withholding rate on amazon. This way, you'd get your account upgraded and all your royalties become yours.

Imagine starting your passive income generation through publishing on amazon only for amazon to remit 30% of your royalties every month to the US government because Nigeria has no Tax Treaty with the US.

This means, if royalties from your sales amounted to $500, you'd only get $350 as that's 70% of your sales.

Wow... $150 gone... 150 x 600 is about N90,000 (lost in just one month). Meanwhile, some other countries enjoy either reduced withholding rate or 0% withholding.

Meaning you'd lose over N180k for sales up to $1000.

If you have started making sales on amazon KDP, check my signature on my profile, get my number let's connect on whatsapp.

You'd soon start receiving your royalties in full.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Upgrade Your Amazon KDP Account (remove The 30% Tax) To A Tax Free Account by Zadoknd(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2022
Here's how it's going to be at the end.

Re: Upgrade Your Amazon KDP Account (remove The 30% Tax) To A Tax Free Account by Zadoknd(m): 11:58am On May 31, 2022
Making sales on amazon is one thing.

Getting 100% of your royalties is another thing.
Re: Upgrade Your Amazon KDP Account (remove The 30% Tax) To A Tax Free Account by Zadoknd(m): 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Remember, you should have made $200-$500 before contacting me for the account upgrade.
Re: Upgrade Your Amazon KDP Account (remove The 30% Tax) To A Tax Free Account by Zadoknd(m): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
Worry not! You need not to share any confidential details.

1 Like

Re: Upgrade Your Amazon KDP Account (remove The 30% Tax) To A Tax Free Account by Zadoknd(m): 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
Zadoknd:

You can now legit get rid of the 30% withholding rate on amazon. This way, you'd get your account upgraded and all your royalties become yours.

Imagine starting your passive income generation through publishing on amazon only for amazon to remit 30% of your royalties every month to the US government because Nigeria has no Tax Treaty with the US.

This means, if royalties from your sales amounted to $500, you'd only get $350 as that's 70% of your sales.

Wow... $150 gone... 150 x 600 is about N90,000 (lost in just one month). Meanwhile, some other countries enjoy either reduced withholding rate or 0% withholding.

If you have started making sales on amazon KDP, check my signature on my profile, get my number let's connect on whatsapp.

Re: Upgrade Your Amazon KDP Account (remove The 30% Tax) To A Tax Free Account by DevilsEqual(m): 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
Zadoknd:

my greatest worry is out to market my ebooks...published two this week, i wanna make sales anyhow
Re: Upgrade Your Amazon KDP Account (remove The 30% Tax) To A Tax Free Account by Zadoknd(m): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
DevilsEqual:

my greatest worry is out to market my ebooks...published two this week, i wanna make sales anyhow

Send me a message
Re: Upgrade Your Amazon KDP Account (remove The 30% Tax) To A Tax Free Account by DevilsEqual(m): 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Zadoknd:

Send me a message
I`ve done that sir
Re: Upgrade Your Amazon KDP Account (remove The 30% Tax) To A Tax Free Account by Zadoknd(m): 6:57am On Jun 24, 2022
30% of $1000 is $300

$300 x N600 = N180,000

Imagine how much you'd be losing monthly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Upgrade Your Amazon KDP Account (remove The 30% Tax) To A Tax Free Account by Zadoknd(m): 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
Zadoknd:
30% of $1000 is $300

$300 x N600 = N180,000

Imagine how much you'd be losing monthly.
Re: Upgrade Your Amazon KDP Account (remove The 30% Tax) To A Tax Free Account by OASReallionaire(m): 6:32am On Nov 05, 2022
Hi, how can I have a tax free account on Amazon kdp

(1) (Reply)

Distributors For Power Bank Are Needed Nationwide / Receive #1000 Up To #200,000 Loan Without Collateral / See My Business Plan You Might Be Interested.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.