Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,114 members, 7,807,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu (17100 Views)

Peter Obi: Excuses, Non-performance Won’t Define My Presidency / 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu / 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by 1880helin: 2:49pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Shut up political illiterate, you know nothing, Only an oblivious Mumurist is not aware that a Muslim Muslim ticket is not acceptable under a Democrazy in Nigeria.

No way on this earth would President Buhari have chosen Jagaban, even Bisi Akande confirmed the assertion in his book.

Abiola & Kingibe with the help of SDP tried it in the 90’s the won alright, then the Military cancelled the election.

Go back & study your history, it’s a good precept for the future.
[/s]
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by IbadeHQ: 2:57pm On May 28, 2022
Satanic Nkpuru nmiri addicted children of hate and perdition won't like this news. they hate anything Afonja.
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by Olabode211: 2:58pm On May 28, 2022
imagine this pablo escobar of iragbiji to be my own president,over my dead bodie.
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by Tzar(m): 3:10pm On May 28, 2022
Lori iro.
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by Propertyforum: 3:26pm On May 28, 2022
Let's see how it goes
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by OLULAW: 3:30pm On May 28, 2022
You will never become president of this country.
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by seunjungle1(m): 3:35pm On May 28, 2022
You just talked according to your nairaland name...PINKPUSSY
Oniranuuuu, ode shiorshior

pinkPUSSY:
Whoever that's deceiving this man will never know peace.. They keep giving him false hope to be issuing statements even when the reality is very audible to the deaf and visible to the blind...

His advisers won't let him be until they finish draining him .. Very unfortunate !!!
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by MacANDIES: 3:57pm On May 28, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts , the most influential politician of this era. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria

Iwu ezigbote mugu
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by FuckOsuPigs: 3:57pm On May 28, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Whoever that's deceiving this man will never know peace.. They keep giving him false hope to be issuing statements even when the reality is very audible to the deaf and visible to the blind...

His advisers won't let him be until they finish draining him .. Very unfortunate !!!

What is this one saying? You mean Nigerians will prefer Obi Pandora to him? Are you kidding me?
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by Rex777: 3:58pm On May 28, 2022
Another lie
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by truthfinder319: 3:58pm On May 28, 2022
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by Igbojew: 4:20pm On May 28, 2022
Bia this drug and walking dead man better go and retire with enough money you made though your drug business and the one you syphoned from Lagos because you will Never Ever be Nigeria president......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by iTommysco: 4:28pm On May 28, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

https://punchng.com/my-presidencyll-spell-prosperity-for-all-says-tinubu/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1653728263

After Toll gate killing abi?
I for say make God purnish you buh I no wan sin

Buh just warn your sef

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by horgarzer(m): 4:49pm On May 28, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Leave him to his nemesis. What is your own?
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by Boyooosa(m): 4:50pm On May 28, 2022
whitebeard:
because nigeria don't want him, it that simple.

Delegates decide primary, I just mentioned primary not general election
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by whitebeard(m): 5:29pm On May 28, 2022
Boyooosa:

Delegates decide primary, I just mentioned primary not general election
as a party chairman/delegate, will u present someone that u know the people dont want as your flagbearer.
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by Boyooosa(m): 5:59pm On May 28, 2022
whitebeard:
as a party chairman/delegate, will u present someone that u know the people dont want as your flagbearer.

Yeah, let's discuss as citizens, if the total populace don't want him as the president, what are the factors prompting that, in your own perspective?
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by gadgethead: 6:09pm On May 28, 2022
gadgethead:
Lagos state which Tinubus talons are holding firmly is on 30k minimum wage. Lagos state is a tale of two cities. Apart from the choice areas, the rest is poor, smelly with no good roads and infrastructure. It's certainly prosperity for the few while the rest suffer in Lagos state. If you can't make Lagos prosperous, how can you make everyone in Nigeria prosperous. Abi you think say na kindergarten you dey talk to?
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by toneroforever(m): 6:10pm On May 28, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

My dear, Tinubu is pursuing this his Aso Rock abi Olomo rock ambition as if his life depends on it. Someone that helped bring Buhari & suffering to Nigerians just cos he wants a shot at the presidency is not to be trusted with the destinies of over 200 million people. Jagaban has cashed out already (& is still milking Lagos) . Let's think of younger & more vibrant aspirants to support.

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by rafcrown(m): 6:57pm On May 28, 2022
ĹORI IRO..WHAT A BIG LIE.
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by whitebeard(m): 7:37pm On May 28, 2022
Boyooosa:

Yeah, let's discuss as citizens, if the total populace don't want him as the president, what are the factors prompting that, in your own perspective?
he has negative track record (end-SARS), has no value or principle, he made buhari president (now the fulani wont honor the deal they had), it obvious he doesnt have the people at heart, cause if he does and the people are firmly behind him, he wont be going to delegates, they would come to him.

me personally, tinubu made buhari the president, which i really hate, and what he did during endSARS, Honestly if tinubu says he would go after corrupt northerns especially them buhari on the grounds that they betrayed him, i would support him. Other than that, it a big no for me.
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by galaxy2020(m): 10:10pm On May 28, 2022
By thiefing more? See ancestor
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by Ishola87(m): 10:20pm On May 28, 2022
[quote author=paracolaxnear1 post=113246565]Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect , your direction is what we will follow. Again, jagaban till eternity
Hmmmmm
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by denitro(m): 11:25pm On May 28, 2022
When you were governor of Lagos, why didn't you bring prosperity to all lagosians?
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by Boyooosa(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2022
whitebeard:
he has negative track record (end-SARS), has no value or principle, he made buhari president (now the fulani wont honor the deal they had), it obvious he doesnt have the people at heart, cause if he does and the people are firmly behind him, he wont be going to delegates, they would come to him.

me personally, tinubu made buhari the president, which i really hate, and what he did during endSARS, Honestly if tinubu says he would go after corrupt northerns especially them buhari on the grounds that they betrayed him, i would support him. Other than that, it a big no for me.

Well, you made some points.

Just that, in Nigeria and even in saner countries, politics is beyond personal pick on an aspirant or a candidate.
For me, health is the biggest challenge I hold against Tinubu because we can't afford to face the redundancy we faced during Buhari's administration due to his health challenge.

The more Tinubu assures Nigerians that healthiness means nothing to leadership, the more I feel uncomfortable with his aspiration to become the president because that was how he and his cohorts assured Nigerians that Buhari was fine, he would be fine and his health status didn't have anything to do with his capacity to lead - but today, it is obvious that Nigerians lost his first 4 years (2015-2019) to sickness. Cabals were ruling Nigerians, taking advantage of Buhari's sickness while he was on sick bed in UK.
They (he) were so greedy that they didn't allow appropriate power transmission - we don't want such to happen again, never again!

Do we have an alternative(s)?

Yes! we do and I think osinbajo is a better candidate in the primary and if third force could be given chance in the general election, I will prefer someone like Moghalu to be the next president of this country...Nigeria is due for new and fresh governance, enough of recycled politicians and old politics!

I'm not really interested in the ethical weakness or weaknesses of Tinubu because, almost every Nigerian has soiled hands, so it's very rare to see the SAINT.

I prefer to see osinbajo triumph in the APC primaries but because he will be gagged by the 'cabals', I wish to see a neutral person becomes the president, that will come in through Nigerians' platform and not the one set by neither APC nor PDP.

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by whitebeard(m): 9:11am On May 29, 2022
Boyooosa:

Well, you made some points.

Just that, in Nigeria and even in saner countries, politics is beyond personal pick on an aspirant or a candidate.
For me, health is the biggest challenge I hold against Tinubu because we can't afford to face the redundancy we faced during Buhari's administration due to his health challenge.

The more Tinubu assures Nigerians that healthiness means nothing to leadership, the more I feel uncomfortable with his aspiration to become the president because that was how he and his cohorts assured Nigerians that Buhari was fine, he would be fine and his health status didn't have anything to do with his capacity to lead - but today, it is obvious that Nigerians lost his first 4 years (2015-2019) to sickness. Cabals were ruling Nigerians, taking advantage of Buhari's sickness while he was on sick bed in UK.
They (he) were so greedy that they didn't allow appropriate power transmission - we don't want such to happen again, never again!

Do we have an alternative(s)?

Yes! we do and I think osinbajo is a better candidate in the primary and if third force could be given chance in the general election, I will prefer someone like Moghalu to be the next president of this country...Nigeria is due for new and fresh governance, enough of recycled politicians and old politics!

I'm not really interested in the ethical weakness or weaknesses of Tinubu because, almost every Nigerian has soiled hands, so it's very rare to see the SAINT.

I prefer to see osinbajo triumph in the APC primaries but because he will be gagged by the 'cabals', I wish a neutral person ees the president, that will come in through Nigerians' platform and not the one set by neither APC nor PDP.
I personally feel osinbajo will be puppet of buhari and his cabals, u have spoken well, let's wait and see sha.

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
He who fights & runs away, will live to fight another day.

Jagaban ran away from Sani Abacha, was in exile for 3 years or more, today he is the same person causing political havoc.

Life will take its course.
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by 1880fayema: 1:16pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Tinubu, Osinbajo and Buhari are playing games which they have been keeping to themselves for long.

Na to allow them to complete their games before the Apc primary
[/s]
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by 1880fayema: 1:16pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Tinubu's sin to them is the way he Tinubu has been outsmarting them in the game of politics .

The combination of all their Politicians no reach half of Tinubu.

So the hatred should be expected. You can only get jealous of those who are doing better than you.
[/s]
[s]
helinues:

If nobody talk about you, you are nobody. Them talking about Tinubu is necessary cos Tinubu is Somebody.
[/s]
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by 1880tamun: 1:16pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:

See their tears below
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Killed Woman In Labour —Amnesty International / #CBNgate Trending On Twitter / President Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.