Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) (118348 Views)

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by InvestmentMood: 9:52pm On May 28, 2022
Note:
1.The next President is Coming from the North
2. Atiku will Clinch PDP's Presidential ticket
3. Tinubu is winning Apc primaries
4. Apc Presidential candidate is not coming from the North (Never).
5. Governor Okowa of Delta State is Atiku's 2023 Running mate (Vice)
6. Whomsoever emerges as Apc flag bearer, Atiku will win with landslide. How?
The Northerner's will all support their own (Atiku). They will vote across party lines. Those Northerner's who called Atiku thief, will in 2023 show him love and massive support in voting him into power.
Write down today's date. These shall unfold accordingly.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by ultimateprof: 9:54pm On May 28, 2022
I'm sure of one thing, that Atiku will never be the president of this nation.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 9:56pm On May 28, 2022
vicdom:

He don run away nah. He wants Wike to win, not because he likes him or he wants him to win, but because he wasn't his Party, APC to have an easy ride.
Truth APC will have an easy ride with wike flying PDP's ticket

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 9:57pm On May 28, 2022
Kyase:

Easy is an understatement.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 9:58pm On May 28, 2022
fergie001:

Easy is an understatement.
I know PDP are aware if this and they won't want to try it

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kbs468(m): 10:01pm On May 28, 2022
ultimateprof:
I'm sure of one thing, that Atiku will never be the president of this nation.
You would be shocked beyond measure

Just watch and see

Infact, Read my analysis in my secondary school classmate WhatsApp group just today

*So what is the fate of Peter Obi and his goons now when SAMUEL EKPA said SOUTH EAST ELECTORAL OR POLITICAL OFFICE SEEKERS SHOULD TAKE THEIR MADNESS TO THE NORTH, Is that how he wants to Rule NIGERIA by securing votes outside his region only? When other regions have many persons equally aspiring to fill or assume the same Political office or position?*

*The truth is, If care is not taken, NO IGBO MAN WOULD EVER EVER RULE NIGERIA except if and when it is ONLY IGBO POLITICAL ACTORS THAT ALL POLITICAL PARTIES PRESENTED THOUGH*

*You might be asking or saying ......(ARE YOU GOD? (That is making reference to me in person))*

Because, *If and when ATIKU ABUBAKAR or anyone else Wins the 2023 presidential election, (meaning-The Winner is immaterial because 2031 is a no going back year for us), then, in 8 years time frame, and ultimately in another 8 years from then, making it 16 years put together, the reference would be made to 'A Yoruba man's Presidency' just like OBJ is presently enjoying the accolade after the insult that followed him upon the completion of his tenure of office because of the mirage and the degrees of tandem exploits and achievements that "We" would have esbtablish as a Government and there again, The North would be eyeing a return to Aso Rock Villa again after our tenure of office*

*EXCEPT IF AND ONLY IF WE THEREAFTER, ANNOIT, PROMOTE, PUSH FORWARD AND PROPAGATE THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDACY OF ANYONE OF OUR SOUTH EAST BROTHERS AND SISTERS AMONGST US IN HERE as such person would definitely sell among the NIGERIAN Electoral populace*

*But yet again, the ultimate remark above can only be feasible if and only if the minds of the said NIGERIAN electorates are not being poisoned by the crave for youthfulness that our reign would have stood for since "We" would be around 55 years of age in 9 years time at least with regards to 2031's Political emancipation, proclamations and advancement of Nigeria and Humanity in General since I would be 46 come July 1*

*But still and still, 55+8 (our 2 tenure of office) + 8 (any probable North President) would make it*

*55+16=71 years old as the probable age of one of us from the South East that would become president in accordance to the analytical prophecy above*

1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 10:02pm On May 28, 2022
Kyase:

I know PDP are aware if this and they won't want to try it

Its 50 50
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:03pm On May 28, 2022
YoobaNesan:
And you think that's democracy?
774 people determining the fate of 200m people?

Democracy is a facade!

First, they are merely determining the fate of their own party…
The rest of us are at liberty to VETO their determination at the polls.

Nonetheless, democracy is a REPRESENTATIVE form of government…
Accordingly, “delegates” by definition are DELEGATED by a greater number.

>

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 10:03pm On May 28, 2022
garfield1:

Its 50 50
This isn't 50/50 anymore boss
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by 3gpvids: 10:03pm On May 28, 2022
Agbero vs Terrorist Smh
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fredoooooo: 10:04pm On May 28, 2022
Lashist:

Oga try sabi write well if you want to be active on this forum...your english will even cause you migraine cheesy. If you cant speak or write well, write in your native language or pidgin...we will manage...dont demonstrate your illiteracy here because of APC and PDP...wetin be dump, bascad, unless fool, sine grin
Idiosyncrasy....
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by 77up(m): 10:04pm On May 28, 2022
sogodihno:
To all the 5% convulsing on this thread, no one is saying the north shouldn't contest, Everyone is free to contest, but for yoruba to chicken out like obi, it will never happen, we will pursue the ticket to the last day, yoruba will not step down for anybody, those that want to die should go and die.
Yoruba can never chicken out like coward for whatever reason,we will rather go ahead with whatever happens.

Yoruba lagba !

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by WATCHOVER(m): 10:05pm On May 28, 2022
Kyase:

Liar! If PDP will make headway in the South as a whole they need Wike to be their flag bearer or else expect massive loss for PDP

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kbs468(m): 10:07pm On May 28, 2022
77up:
Yoruba can never chicken out like coward for whatever reason,we will rather go ahead with whatever happens.

Yoruba lagba !
Bee ni oooo alayee!

Awa lo gaa gbo gboo won ni apa poo!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:08pm On May 28, 2022
Frigga13:

Show is were Asgard odin or frigga has supported a candinate before now!

Shame on you if you don’t
Show me where you said jonathan will be Apc candidate two years ago!

You are always incoherent and full of lies.

You once even said you are a member of ESN.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Justmesagi: 10:10pm On May 28, 2022
Southerners will wake up soon!
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Viraltrends123: 10:10pm On May 28, 2022
Chuksaluta:

Unfortunately no igbo man is worth a billion usd. Except you meant 1 billion naira. 1 billion naira is just about $1.7m, and I bet over 10,000 nigerians are worth it, from probably every local government.

Bros no dey compare chief priest and Kcee with Borno guys o. Don't compare at all.
Same borno that I know. There is NO billionaire in Borno, atleast if you can't name 2 name 1, there is no how you can be an unpopular billionaire. Don't let Kanu deceive you with stories, people can lie to prove point, imagine lying to own a country, I will lie from morning till night. Meanwhile, name 2 is all I ask.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by FieldMarshall06(m): 10:11pm On May 28, 2022
Kbs468:

You would be shocked beyond measure

Just watch and see

Infact, Read my analysis in my secondary school classmate WhatsApp group just today

*So what is the fate of Peter Obi and his goons now when SAMUEL EKPA said SOUTH EAST ELECTORAL OR POLITICAL OFFICE SEEKERS SHOULD TAKE THEIR MADNESS TO THE NORTH, Is that how he wants to Rule NIGERIA by securing votes outside his region only? When other regions have many persons equally aspiring to fill or assume the same Political office or position?*

*The truth is, If care is not taken, NO IGBO MAN WOULD EVER EVER RULE NIGERIA except if and when it is ONLY IGBO POLITICAL ACTORS THAT ALL POLITICAL PARTIES PRESENTED THOUGH*

*You might be asking or saying ......(ARE YOU GOD? (That is making reference to me in person))*

Because, *If and when ATIKU ABUBAKAR or anyone else Wins the 2023 presidential election, (meaning-The Winner is immaterial because 2031 is a no going back year for us), then, in 8 years time frame, and ultimately in another 8 years from then, making it 16 years put together, the reference would be made to 'A Yoruba man's Presidency' just like OBJ is presently enjoying the accolade after the insult that followed him upon the completion of his tenure of office because of the mirage and the degrees of tandem exploits and achievements that "We" would have esbtablish as a Government and there again, The North would be eyeing a return to Aso Rock Villa again after our tenure of office*

*EXCEPT IF AND ONLY IF WE THEREAFTER, ANNOIT, PROMOTE, PUSH FORWARD AND PROPAGATE THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDACY OF ANYONE OF OUR SOUTH EAST BROTHERS AND SISTERS AMONGST US IN HERE as such person would definitely sell among the NIGERIAN Electoral populace*

*But yet again, the ultimate remark above can only be feasible if and only if the minds of the said NIGERIAN electorates are not being poisoned by the crave for youthfulness that our reign would have stood for since "We" would be around 55 years of age in 9 years time at least with regards to 2031's Political emancipation, proclamations and advancement of Nigeria and Humanity in General since I would be 46 come July 1*

*But still and still, 55+8 (our 2 tenure of office) + 8 (any probable North President) would make it*

*55+16=71 years old as the probable age of one of us from the South East that would become president in accordance to the analytical prophecy above*

Please share this link in your WhatsApp group pls. It's genuine.

https://gofund.me/46bb1e86
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Abujason: 10:11pm On May 28, 2022
femiasaolu2014:

Ayo Ozugbakun is an APC apologist, minion and employee (TVC) of the Jagabandit of Ikoyi.
He should have been stoned out of the venue.

True. He is so incompetent too.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by 77up(m): 10:13pm On May 28, 2022
Iamgrey5:

It's hight time you guy stops taking those guys serious and that mumu slaveoflagos sad

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by WATCHOVER(m): 10:14pm On May 28, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

He will perform best in the SS but can't win the region in the main election. Is it Edo where he is having a face off with Obaseki or Akwa Cross where APC is doing very well? Or Bayelsa where GEJ is now an APC stalwart. Abeg use your tongue to count your teeth this Ikwerreman..
Presidential election in Edo has always been PDP, obaseki has no influence to sway voters or votes during Presidential election Oshiomohole couldn't do it talk more Obaseki.
Wike is the Person that can make the sound that will make People vote PDP in Edo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Frigga13: 10:14pm On May 28, 2022
Iamgrey5:

Me said am a member of esn.. are you okay

Me show you.. based on wetin?

I don’t need to impress any fool on a faceless forum

Keep to yourself

People wey know know on Nairaland...

I don’t have any to argue with you.believe anything you want

Next!

Power to the people
North 2023

Tinubu Must contest
Must
Must be on ballot

Yoruba must be on ballot

We’ve been saying same since 2017..
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:15pm On May 28, 2022
Again Arrewa angry

Shouldn't you be tired already
Frigga13:

Me said am a member of esn.. are you okay

Me show you.. based on wetin?

I don’t need to impress any fool on a faceless forum

Keep to yourself

People wey know know on Nairaland...

I don’t have any to argue with you.believe anything you want

Next!

Power to the people
North 2023

Tinubu Must contest
Must
Must be on ballot

Yoruba must be on ballot

We’ve been saying same since 2017..

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Viraltrends123: 10:17pm On May 28, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

Aptly written but y'all are feeding fat from Politics and Gov't jobs that's just it. The south are busy making money.

So if politicians over the south feed off the treasury of their office the people down south mostly don't feel it because they're to some certain extent doing well for themselves.

The pain here is that it's from the tax and revenues coming from the South that they're using to maintain Gov't agencies and pay workers over there in the North while they contribute little to the Federal treasury.
But, what's the big deal, everyone is not equal, you know this people are suffering, and they have lesser income, what's the big deal of sharing the tax with them. Now that you guys are now handling you tax, how many roads and bridges have wike built, you guys trust wike as per angel, all the tax he has been collecting, where is it. Chai, you people don't know human being Sha. As a country, we shouldn't let anyone cause enmity among us, check out Lagos, see the Amount of money they ate pumping in, if they are to think like you, they should be thinking of leaving this country, because imagine sharing all those money with other poor states. South Africa main gold output is Johannesburg, that's their economic centre. And there are poor regions that can't even produce even stone, but with the gold, every regions in SA is moving forward, even if the poor regions are drawing jburg backwards, they are not talking about forming their own country.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Deltablood11(m): 10:17pm On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:
I’m very confident that Wike will pick the party’s presidential ticket at the end of the day. The North has had its turn from 2015 to date. From May 29, 2023, it’s the south’s turn. All the delegates of PDP and APC should vote for only southern aspirants. 2023 must be an all southern affairs.
Wike cannot win it because of people like Okowa. Okowa is looking for VP position and he can sell any body to get. Atiku will win and Okowa would be his VP. Mark my words.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Sergio104(m): 10:18pm On May 28, 2022
77up:

Yoruba lagba !

Yoruba man feeling funky cheesy

The renown greatest dastardly pusillanimous tribe wan disguise too?

Nawa ohh undecided
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Frigga13: 10:19pm On May 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Again Arrewa angry

Shouldn't you be tired already

Where is seunmg... the Wike guy grin
Says he’s confident that Wike will win

Hahahahahahahaha

Tinubu Must Contest
Yoruba must be on ballot

Power to the people
North 2023

Your Yoruba man is accusing me of supporting Ameachi grin

And also that I said am an Esn grin

The Atiku pain confuse am

Ship has set sail

Let’s Atikulate bro

Are you in town?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:20pm On May 28, 2022
InvestmentMood:
Note:
1.The next President is Coming from the North
2. Atiku will Clinch PDP's Presidential ticket
3. Tinubu is not winning Apc primaries
4. Apc Presidential candidate is not coming from the North (Never).
5. Governor Okowa of Delta State is Atiku's 2023 Running mate (Vice)
6. Whomsoever emerges as Apc flag bearer, Atiku will win with landslide. How?
The Northerner's will all support their own (Atiku). They will vote across party lines. Those Northerner's who called Atiku thief, will in 2023 show him love and massive support in voting him into power.
Write down today's date. These shall unfold accordingly.
If a Southwesterner does not win Apc ticket the best option left for APC in the current contestants they have is Jonathan and it's a big risk. Most of the Northerners that has shown interest will perform poorly in most part of the South and will most likely share votes with Atiku in the North

> South west is where Apc has the strongest grass support in the South. It's only part of the South they have representative in every state. So if they sideline the South west they risk losing their support in the South West, but how well will a Tinubu or Osibanjo do in the North against a Northerner

>Jonathan is still popular in the Southern part of the country in general and his popularity has grown slightly in the north since he left office because of the poor performance of Buhari but it's still uncertain how much of that transforms to vote against a Northerner in the North.

PS: Atiku will not win the Northern votes the same way Buhari did but he will do way better than Buhari in the South.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:21pm On May 28, 2022
I'm fully BATIfied, I don't support runner-up but winner cheesy
Frigga13:

Where is seunmg... the Wike guy grin
Says he’s confident that Wike will win

Hahahahahahahaha

Tinubu Must Contest
Yoruba must be on ballot

Power to the people
North 2023

Your Yoruba man is accusing me of supporting Ameachi grin

And also that I said am an Esn grin

The Atiku pain confuse am

Ship has set sail

Let’s Atikulate bro

Are you in town?

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Sergio104(m): 10:22pm On May 28, 2022
Atiku is leading!!!!
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Viraltrends123: 10:23pm On May 28, 2022
Patriot9:

Lolz. Guy, You have exposed yourself to social media (Instagram and twitter) too much.
We are talking about billionaires and not some flashy celebrities
Name 2 Borno billionaires, you guys are funny, today you will say north is filled with almanjiri, abokis, slums, tomorrow you will say they have many billionaires, name 2.

Northeast is the most marginalized region in this country, visit to see for yourself, you won't believe you are in Nigeria, oil money is really helping southerners, but they don't know. Enjoyment Kwa.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Frigga13: 10:23pm On May 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I'm fully BATIfied, I don't support runner-up but winner cheesy

The prayer is Apc ashould give us asiwaju... that’s all

That’s the Pdp prayer ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (37) (Reply)

Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo / Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" / I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.