Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,869 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:19 AM

PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) - Politics (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) (117737 Views)

Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / Buhari Campaigns In Ogun State (Live Report... Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 12:52am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:
haha I tell you, e no easy

Its not that hard.which candidate will retain apc areas in core north is the ques?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 12:52am On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

Which one exactly do you want?

Tinubu or lawan
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by OkoroBufo: 12:52am On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

Be specific, NE/NW.
Both zones are muslim majority.

-Okoro bufo
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 12:53am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:

As what

As vp
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 12:53am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu or lawan
With whom as Vice?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by vicdom(m): 12:53am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

Do you know how CAN mobilized against buhari in 2019? It was massive.what of 2015
Buhari eventually complemented it with a pastor. Buhari knew, that was why he rejected Tinubu as his vice. If they had presented Buhari and Tinubu ticket, they would have lost woefully.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 12:54am On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

With whom as Vice?

Lawan can take ouk.tinubu can take zulum or shettima
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 12:54am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

As vp
Vp to who
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by DontBullshitMe: 12:54am On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

You have a good population of non-Yorubas here will vote their preferences and reduce the SW bloc votes.
Is the voting population of non Yorubas in SW up to 25% ?

I think the reason SW does not deliver bloc votes for nat. election is not because of overwhelming presence of non-Yorubas. C'mon, every region has considerable voting population of non-indigenes.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 12:55am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

Its not that hard.which candidate will retain apc areas in core north is the ques?
Tinubu have structures in the north
Lawan has nothing even in his state
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 12:55am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

Lawan can take ouk.tinubu can take zulum or shettima
A Muslim-Muslim is dangerous and sends a very bad message. I am telling you for a fact.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 12:55am On May 29, 2022
vicdom:

Buhari eventually complemented it with a pastor. Buhari knew, that was why he rejected Tinubu as his vice. If they had presented Buhari and Tinubu ticket, they would have lost woefully.

Nigerians wanted pdp out in 2015 no matter what.there is no christian up north for apc to take.I dun tire.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 12:56am On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

A Muslim-Muslim is dangerous and sends a very bad message. I am telling you for a fact.

You are right but this is desperate times
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 12:56am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

And you want amechi or osibanjo?
Yes for protest vote, many Christians are agitating for a Christian president...
And we don't have a strong Christian northerner for the VP slot

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 12:56am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:

Tinubu have structures in the north
Lawan has nothing even in his state

True but who will deputize tinubu
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by OkoroBufo: 12:57am On May 29, 2022
successmatters:

He never mentioned Shagari, he never knew Shagari. Different case withe the matter we are talking about, but your hate must get the better of you.
Dude, how old are you
https://www.nairaland.com/5955616/video-moment-ojukwu-campaigned-openly

-Okoro bufo
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 12:57am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:

Yes for protest vote, many Christians are agitating for a Christian president...

You are right sha....I hope tinubu agrees
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 12:57am On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

Himself and Amaechi have almost always been on the same side.
The two can work together and that's my preferred combo
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by leksite120(m): 12:58am On May 29, 2022
Dikebuka:

Pascal Dozie is a billionaire too in Dollars..

You can say that the richest are from the north and west but u can't say south east dont have any.
To be honest, pascal dozie networth isn't certain and sure to be in dollar.

You can also claim aurthur Eze and Otedola worth a billion dollar too but it's not certain unlike the likes of Dangote , Adenuga and AbdulSamad. Those ones are constant and unshakable
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 12:58am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

True but who will deputize tinubu
Now that's the question.
The odds are against Tinubu
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 12:59am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:

The two can work together and that's my preferred combo

It cannot work.if tinubu is stepping down,it will be for his people
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by vicdom(m): 12:59am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

Nigerians wanted pdp out in 2015 no matter what.there is no christian up north for apc to take.I dun tire.
Have you forgotten that Tinubu won platue, Benue, and some other christian dominated areas? Even in the south. Are you saying that if APC had gone with Muslim/Muslim that they would have won those states?? Ask yourself why they overwhelmingly rejected Muslim/Muslim ticket even though it was the best opportunity to assuage Tinubu and pay him back?? Guy rest, APC at this time won't think of Muslim Muslim ticket.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 12:59am On May 29, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Is the voting population of non Yorubas in SW up to 25% ?
You think you won't do well with that almost 25%?

Buhari as an incumbent with a ruling APC defeated Atiku with less than 150k votes in Lagos, won Oyo and Ondo.

I think the reason SW does not deliver bloc votes for nat. election is not because of overwhelming presence of non-Yorubas.
What do you think is the reason?

C'mon, every region has considerable voting population of non-indigenes.
Tell me the State that has considerable number of non-indigenes than Lagos?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Moz22: 1:00am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

You are right sha....I hope tinubu agrees
are you really hoping that tinubu is on the ballot?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 1:00am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:

Now that's the question.
The odds are against Tinubu

Amechi has no weight.tinubu problem is just religion
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by leksite120(m): 1:00am On May 29, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

That's the truth, the southern man is always greedy and has tendency to back stab his brother.
I even understand if someone is at least strong a little to pull something maybe like 100 votes, he might be thinking okay, anything can happen, table might turn but not someone that couldn't even produce 50 votes, and you're neighbors in the same region.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 1:01am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:

I was telling Garfield of a sensitive Benue/Plateau that won't even tolerate it.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by DontBullshitMe: 1:02am On May 29, 2022
Penguin2:

Interesting days ahead…

Let’s see if APC would go for a northerner too or continue with the Jonathan project.

I keep saying it that Peter Obi miscalculated.

A repeat of the Atiku/Obi ticket would have been a bomb.
I swear!

To even think that Peter Obi as a VP to Atiku will become the "natural successor" if they win, that ticket will stand a very good chance.

I believe it's not too late. Peter Obi can still be made to see the long-term goal, return to the party and take the VP slot.

Atiku/Obi will crush any APC combination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 1:02am On May 29, 2022
vicdom:

Have you forgotten that Tinubu won platue, Benue, and some other christian dominated areas? Even in the south. Are you saying that if APC had gone with Muslim/Muslim that they would have won those states?? Ask yourself why they overwhelmingly rejected Muslim/Muslim ticket even though it was the best opportunity to assuage Tinubu and pay him back?? Guy rest, APC at this time won't think of Muslim Muslim ticket.

You are right.I hate atiku
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 1:04am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:
You are right.I hate Atiku
Calm down.

The man's money maketh his way. Rivers people go hear am from flyover.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 1:04am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:

Then it has to be osibanjo/zulum

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 1:05am On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

I was telling Garfield of a sensitive Benue/Plateau that won't even tolerate it.
Tinubu is at disadvantage seriously

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) / Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? / Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.