Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family (56890 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos / 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by pachigo001(m): 11:53am On May 28, 2022
Oya afonja start masturbating on this trend grin
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:53am On May 28, 2022
Brexxit:
Nairaland should stop making this foolish boy popular.

Read between the lines....there's a reason that bigot called naptu digs out these rants by epka, and takes the time to open threads on them, which nairaland rushes to frontpage in the blinking of an eye! I even suspect they...naptu, ekpa and a mod on nairaland are all in cahoots and know each other at some level! Imagine, Mazi Kanus' family warn the bastard ekpa to stop using the name of their son to cause instability/insecurity in the south-east, and immediately naptu opens a counter thread which is quickly rushed to frontpage!

We all know what's going on here. Besides trying to sully the good reputation of IPOB and Mazi Kanu in the eyes of Ndigbo in particular and the int'l community in general, they may also be targeting to cause insecurity and unrest in the region with an eye on the 2023 presidential elections!
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by ufotunang: 11:54am On May 28, 2022
Piobob:
This issue can only be resolved with dialogue
...dialogue is the only solution to this IPOB issues with the federal government, no problem without a solution..m.how long will the south east continue like this
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Karleb(m): 11:54am On May 28, 2022
How would anyone take igbo candidates seriously with this.

I heard northern delegates are ready to boycott PDP if Wilke wins primary by chance.

To northerners, South South is South East. cheesy
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Kirkman: 11:55am On May 28, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Yes, una must sit at home so that Buhari will feel the pain
So after 7 years till now you still don't know that Buhari nor send anybody papa at all. It's not his region that is being affected so nothing concern am at all.
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Golan007: 11:55am On May 28, 2022
Fadeshola:
This guy is just a clown

I just pray DSS should arrest him

Make he just enter DSS net

Idiat!

He's not doing anything Kanu didn't do though.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Originalsly: 11:55am On May 28, 2022
@ OP.... is this a forum to post comments from another forum? ... are we here to read moments from another forum or make and read our own? Mods ... can't you regulate?

@ topic.... stay at home Mondays was just the beginning.... if you can for one day... why not two weeks?... if you had no problem with one day you shouldn't for two weeks. Soon it will come to making monetary contributions.... you can pay tithes... why not for the operation of the agitation for Biafra? The bus has already left the station.
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by naijapikin2(m): 11:55am On May 28, 2022
Confused imp... As much as the buhari government is a colossal failure, these guys are handling it the wrong way. Such actions will implode on the east. Careful o, Simon okpa
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by amtheone(m): 11:55am On May 28, 2022
barinedan:
Simon should come home and lead the revolution if he's man enough, don't stay in foreign country and deceive the gullible youths who end up dying
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Benmob: 11:56am On May 28, 2022
Kanu don create person were worst pass am,just like America created Taliban,but my own his Ekpa will be caught but no one will beg for his release and now is time for ohnaneze to leave presidency and focus on diz Ekpa from far away Finland causing problem in southeast

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Ezedon(m): 11:56am On May 28, 2022
This guy is going crazy

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Golan007: 11:56am On May 28, 2022
Viraltrends123:
LOL, everyone is pretending as if this is not the same thing Kanu was doing.

Who initiated the sit at home?
Who created ESN and armed them kill anyone who initiated it?
Who said only Jews and Christains are allowed in southeast?
Who called Igbo christains attending Yoruba churches fools?
Who said anyone who doesn't accept his theories should leave southeast for him?

This guy hide his children in London, and he's busy sending your children to cause terror. Most of them don't know 2 of his children are graduates of an expensive western university. He was busy wearing Fendi, traveling around the world, ordering Ashawos, and also ordering you guys to kill yourself on TWITTER. Soo funny. Nigerians never disappoint, same thing many are ready to do for politicians. In this life just be rich, and be the one controlling, on the long run, the rich people would still be the ones controlling the divided regions, don't expect them to visit you in your face me I face you, telling you, you are the next president or king, that's if you are alive sef.

Exactly what I said.

What has Ekpa said that Kanu didn't say?

Why should Ekpa be demonised for following in the footsteps of Kanu who is revered ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Nobody: 11:57am On May 28, 2022
I don't know why they are wasting time to arrest him. Na kirikiri go be his own.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by slowice(m): 11:57am On May 28, 2022
So why is fg still giving this idiot breathing space?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Golan007: 11:57am On May 28, 2022
Brexxit:
Nairaland should stop making this foolish boy popular.

I disagree.

Same coverage that was given to Kanu should be given to Ekpa.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by sonofElElyon: 11:57am On May 28, 2022
Power mad. Megalomaniac

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Nostring: 11:58am On May 28, 2022
This thing don dey turn joke grin cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Golan007: 11:58am On May 28, 2022
Cyberterror:
Peter Obi's supporters who are mostly Ipob terrorists will be confused on who to obey now grin

grin
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by ufotunang: 11:58am On May 28, 2022
2 weeks sit at home...you want the south east people to die of hunger and starvation in the house/ indoors.. while you and your wife, children and family enjoy in Finland abi... nawaoooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by InoGetJoy: 11:58am On May 28, 2022
naptu2:
This is pure and undiluted madness.

"Whom the gods would destroy they first make mad".
This Ekpa guy is a full-fledged idiot

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Nobody: 11:59am On May 28, 2022
Ebubu3:

Have you laughed at the misrule Buhari is giving you today ?
They don't ever discuss issues than bother their country but the issue of a particular tribe seeking their way out of darkness!
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by ufotunang: 11:59am On May 28, 2022
Is this how you want to rule Biafra when it's actualized

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Angelfrost(m): 12:00pm On May 28, 2022
Power is a wonderful and dangerous thing...

It is something you don't give to hoodlums and sociopaths!

Igbo people, behold your freedom fighters! lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Alexaonfleek: 12:00pm On May 28, 2022
I thank God that this ipob menace isn't in the south south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Golan007: 12:00pm On May 28, 2022
PussyOdour:

When sensible people are talking an old shameless hag like this follow put mouth. My friend commot for here.

Laugh at your miserable self that Buhari government have put you into.

Sharap.
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Teerach: 12:00pm On May 28, 2022
Karleb:
How would anyone take igbo candidates seriously with this.

I heard northern delegates are ready to boycott PDP if Wilke wins primary by chance.

To northerners, South South is South East. cheesy
Where did you hear that? I guess you head it from your thoughts ba?
If Wike wins, heaven will not fall. Who go go, go go. They left GEJ the last time and he did not die.
This is jet age. The northerners are not as ignorant as you people paint them. They know the difference between SS and SE. They know one part has oil and the other has turned their states to war zone. Stop assuming for the northerners. I live in the North and they don't mistake us (SS) from you guys. Thank you sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Slynation(m): 12:00pm On May 28, 2022
This man is officially mad I swear....grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Golan007: 12:01pm On May 28, 2022
chloride6:
2 wetin?

The best thing about this IPOB thing is that when the next time someone talks about Biafra, SE will pick race grin

grin
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by lereinter(m): 12:01pm On May 28, 2022
This man is a devil

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Seals Off Dasuki's Mansion In Kaduna (photos) / Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) / George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.