Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover (24948 Views)

Chelsea Complete Signing Of Wesley Fofana For £70m / Chelsea Complete The Signing Of Edouard Mendy From Rennes / Chelsea Complete The Signing Of Ben Chilwell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by pweshboi(m): 2:04pm On May 28, 2022
Thank you Roman...

3 Likes

Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by ufuosman(m): 2:04pm On May 28, 2022
Roman empire

1 Like

Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by PrincessofDSS(f): 2:05pm On May 28, 2022
Angelfrost:
Almost 2 Decades with huge successes and all trophies won!

You did extremely well! Exceeded all expectations, making the club the top 4 for many more decades to come.

Unlike some clubs whose owners have turned them to Europa contenders in that same space of time! lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Name them, I think I have one on my mind
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by ShopNextDoor: 2:05pm On May 28, 2022
Thank you, Roman Abramovich

For your calm leadership,
for your love and support for Chelsea FC,
for your gentlemanly class even at the end

1 Like

Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by frowland(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2022
paulolee:
I love his passion for football especially during Chelsea big matches..
I remember how happy he was when Chelsea won the UCL finals, he was just looking like a kid dt was served a bowl full of ice cream..
all club owners do get excited after winning trophies bt this Chelsea owner happiness is another level, maybe he gambled so much in big matches...
that Kain joy wey punters dey get whenever difficult games deliver, imagine u stake draws of 25 odds wit ur last 10k for ur betting app account and he deliver on a dry n broke weekend..
Canadian loud no fit Gv such joy....only gamblers can relate

You were talking about football.
….But how you managed to digress completely to betting and smoking is legendary.
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by Cantonese: 2:07pm On May 28, 2022
Very painful what politics does to sports and peoples happiness.

3 Likes

Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by Neyoosha007(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2022
What fucking honor?, without publicly telling Putin to tell him to stop killing Lagos of Russian siblings
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by djon78(m): 2:13pm On May 28, 2022
nebeolisa:
He deserve a statue at the Stamford Bridge

ROMAN REIGNS

Ah we will miss Roman

But with Todd, we are in a safe hand

Thanks Mr Roman Abrahamovic for all you did for us

1 Like

Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 28, 2022
Roman for the president!!! Love you Abramovich
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:19pm On May 28, 2022
verybadmouth:
We will miss him. There's no Chelsea with Roman.

Get over it already!

There was Chelsea before Roman and there will continue to be Chelsea.

Come on!
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by verybadmouth(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Get over it already!

There was Chelsea before Roman and there will continue to be Chelsea.

Come on!
The was a dark side of Chelsea before Roman. Roman brought light. We will miss him.
Crying.
Really Crying.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by Kingnelson9: 2:28pm On May 28, 2022
War is bad
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by id911(m): 2:35pm On May 28, 2022
Thanks Roman! Forever in our hearts
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by WATCHOVER(m): 2:36pm On May 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Putin dying before the end of this year.

This I have seen.
YOU ARE JUST LIKE UR USER NAME
PUTIN WILL REMAIN
MOST OF YOU TAKE SIDE OUT OF IGNORANCE

BRITISH GOVERNMENT HATE RUSSIA ,UFFORTUNATELY THEY FORGOT THAT IF NOT FOR RUSSIA THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN CRUSHED BY HITLER

CHELSEA WON'T ACHIEVE MUCH UNDER THIS UNITED STATE BILLIONAIRE(S)
SENTIMENT ASIDE CHELSEA MIGHT FACE ALOT OF CRISES

4 Likes

Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by Focusmind: 2:39pm On May 28, 2022
Honestly, I dont understand the frenzy from West and America to attack peace loving Russian citizens and their businesses and interests because of Putin. They should have focused on Putin and leave unarmed citizens and their businesses alone. If this owner fails, the fans will come really hard on him and Boris Johnson. I dont get the idea behind seizing private business because their home government is at war with another country. Something that has not happened before.

3 Likes

Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:42pm On May 28, 2022
You are our HERO... WE LOVE YOU ROMAN'S
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:42pm On May 28, 2022
nebeolisa:

ROMAN REIGNS
we will give him one and also create a stand for him
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by TimFisher2: 2:48pm On May 28, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

Are you going to blame them? What about Putin? Who started all this?

If Allied forces (NATO) maintained their encroachment it wouldn't have resulted to this

America would have done worst if it was them that was threatened

Let us have this scenario ***

Iraq or Iran woke up tomorrow and started holding bilateral relationship with Mexico

And after that Iraq or Iran now decided to cite their military base in Mexico just to strengthen the two countries

What do you think should happen to Mexico?

Your guess is good as mine
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by 1880hel: 2:50pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
post=113250534:
This is strictly for genuine, True and Real Chsea Fans....

Before, we had One billionaire, but right now, we have 5 Billionaires come together to buy our club, what more can we ask for Blues Fam'?!

Abramovich, we thank you for all the good things you did for our darling club in 19 years.
You will never ever be forgotten.
We wish you all the very best for the future.
Love and Kisses Baba Olowo. kiss kiss kiss

Abramovich bought Chelsea for £140m 19 years ago.

Under his ownership, the club have won EVERY MAJOR TROPHY - two Champions League titles, five Premier Leagues, five FA Cups, two Europa League titles and three EFL Cups.

In August 2021 we won the Uefa Super Cup and in February our first Club World Cup.

Abramovich has appointed 13 managers and the club have spent more than £2bn in the transfer market under his ownership.

Chelsea's women's team, who became affiliated to Chelsea FC in 2004, have won four Women's Super League titles and three FA Cups under Abramovich.

"The ownership of this club comes with great responsibility," said Abramovich.

"Since I came to Chelsea nearly 20 years ago, I have witnessed first hand what this club can achieve.

"My goal has been to ensure that the next owner has a mindset that will enable success for the men's and women's team, as well as the will and drive to continue developing other key aspects of the club, such as the academy and the vital work of Chelsea Foundation."

BLUES TILL JESUS COMES.
THE SKY WILL ALWAYS BE BLUE.
WIN, LOSE OR DRAW......CHELSEA FOR LIFE!!!

Abramovich, we thank you for all the good things you did for our darling club in 19 years.
You will never ever be forgotten.
We wish you all the very best for the future.
Love and Kisses Baba Olowo. kiss kiss kiss
[/s]
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by 1880he: 2:51pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
post=113250538:
We heard the new owners have big ambitions in the transfer market as they seek to close the gap on Manchester City and Liverpool at the top of the Premier League.

Gbamsolutely!
You've said it all Chief Don.

Blues for ever.
Hugs Ekene.

What do kids know

Correct man.
#RomanReigns.
We will always love him forever.

Thanks for your kind words sir.
Not his government though, but the English Government.
But no shaking, Baba Olowo will always be in our hearts, we will always love him.
[/s]
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by Komu1048(m): 2:57pm On May 28, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

It's been an honour - Roman Abramovich

As a Yoruba man that knows igbos in and out
I swear UK govt can't try this with any Igbo businessman and go Scot-free

SOURCE
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by Komu1048(m): 2:57pm On May 28, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

SOURCE

As a Yoruba man that knows igbos in and out
I swear UK govt can't try this with any Igbo businessman and go Scot-free
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by Perocom(m): 3:01pm On May 28, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Drawing the curtains on the end of an Era...what an ERA.

SOURCE
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by Bentizil: 3:08pm On May 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Putin dying before the end of this year.

This I have seen.
You've seen nothing...
Spits....
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by Bentizil: 3:10pm On May 28, 2022
Corporate2020:
So, this guy is being punished for Putin's actions, and all the MAD people on Earth applaud this.
How's it Putin action...
Since when did politics mix with football, Ozil need an apology.. Nonsense.

Not a Chelsea fan but the whole world will never forget the hypocrisy of Uk and the West couple with their hatred for Abrahamovic...

They've always thought he was working for Putin and hated him throughout the years despite all he achieved for the club.

1 Like

Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by jadajada: 3:15pm On May 28, 2022
nebeolisa:

ROMAN REIGNS
that can be down when the crisis in Ukraine is over
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by highness25(m): 3:16pm On May 28, 2022
redcliff:
The west will be quick to furck you over no matter how much you have invested in their economy, just to paint a certain picture of themselves to the world. Look at a full ibrahimovic being forced to give up his asset because of his country of origin. Can this ever happen to an American or a British person? This is part of what the East and Arabs have been fighting against. The west is a den of hypocrites.
You mean the Ibrahimovic that plays for AC milan?
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by highness25(m): 3:16pm On May 28, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

SOURCE
Every good thing has an end.
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by Propertyforum: 3:17pm On May 28, 2022
I'm not a Chelsea fan, But I sincerely respect what this man did for chelsea, Totally transformed the club
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by Bentizil: 3:19pm On May 28, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:
Are you going to blame them? What about Putin? Who started all this?
What has Putin got to do with fifa? Maybe you should tell me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Footballer Alex Iwobi / Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary / Chelsea Agrees £115m Fee With Real Madrid For Eden Hazard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.