Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) (5607 Views)

What I Notice About White Girls (photos) / Hijab Wearing Girls(photos) / Hot sexy girls photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by shaggy007(m): 7:36pm On May 28, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Lol, they are not his sisters

And how do you know those are not his bags?
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by Savagr(m): 7:40pm On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Ofcuz he is
Those ladies could be his sisters

Moreover

Men were created to serve women
Read your bible
shut Up
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by YUSUPH1986(m): 7:50pm On May 28, 2022
czarr:
Mumu if men were created to serve women wouldn't God create women first? Aboki wey no get sense.

Instead for you to stick to you Koran.
Even in your koran, was your prophet created to serve 9 year old Aisha?
And where is your sense? Why dragging the Prophet (SAW) into this
Now tell me did you make any Sense.. You have diaheoria of mouth
You guys are the one with violence tendencies!!!
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by franklingud(m): 8:10pm On May 28, 2022
That guy is not even a simp.

He's an idiot.

Some people are saying they are his sisters, and so what?
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by indodon(m): 8:20pm On May 28, 2022
And this is the supposed 'leader of tomorrow'

tueh
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by DaInferno(m): 9:26pm On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Ofcuz he is

Moreover

Read your bible
limau...which Bible you d read?
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by techWriter3: 9:29pm On May 28, 2022
Ofcuz he isThose gals could wanna his sistersMoreoverMen remained founded to provide womenRead your book
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by DonroxyII: 9:44pm On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Ofcuz he is

Moreover

Read your bible
You got it Twisted:
Men were created to Serve Nature and That's the essence of Testosterone:

Women were created to care for Men and Reproduce the Seeds of Men:

Unfortunately, Only Men who really served Nature get Served Adequately By Women While The Remaining and Redpillers and MGOTW after Women chop dem clean Mouth:

Now You are educated grin
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by qtguru(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2022
Ewwww that's disgusting
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by SarutobiEky(m): 9:51pm On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Ofcuz he is

Moreover

Read your bible
ode...the way nonsense spew from your head like bull shit outta bull mouth. Yeye lesbia.n fowl.
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by excell0001: 3:17am On May 29, 2022
Candidlady:
Ofcuz he is

Moreover

Read your bible

ah comrade I thought its equality something u were interested in which kind talk be this.
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by dontrulee: 3:25am On May 29, 2022
Candidlady:
Ofcuz he is

Moreover

Read your bible

Ode, you're reading your Bible upsidedown.. grin grin
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by dontrulee: 3:29am On May 29, 2022
Kai ... I mumu like this when I dey my 200 level but it gave me access to many ladies, even those older than me until my alpha male friends colleagues removed simpology from my head and gave me the red pill.

I had always felt carrying a lady's bag was not bad since I loved carrying my mother's bag. I didn't realize back then that my mother was different from other ladies.
grin grin
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by ovcwality(m): 9:37am On May 29, 2022
This is foolishness, nothing gentle about it
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 30, 2022
dontrulee:
Kai ... I mumu like this when I dey my 200 level but it gave me access to many ladies, even those older than me until my alpha male friends colleagues removed simpology from my head and gave me the red pill.

I had always felt carrying a lady's bag was not bad since I loved carrying my mother's bag. I didn't realize back then that my mother was different from other ladies.
grin grin

grin
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by cavreek: 7:06pm On May 30, 2022
Most women will want thier man to behave like this but suggest that their son behave like this and watch thier reaction
Well, I'm not a preacher of vawulence but an initiator, so I will let the senior comrades come do justice grin
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by baretalk: 7:13pm On May 30, 2022
Candidlady:
Ofcuz he is

Moreover

Read your bible
You go old.
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 30, 2022
cavreek:
Most women will want thier man to behave like this but suggest that their son behave like this and watch thier reaction
Well, I'm not a preacher of vawulence but an initiator, so I will let the senior comrades come do justice grin

grin, you are correct and that is the honest truth
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by Oturatetuala(m): 10:59pm On May 30, 2022
Awww perfect gentle Simp, I love it.

Goodluck to him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans / Harsh Truths I Know At 47 I Wish Knew At 27: / “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.