Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Hon. Olalemi Hakeem Olalekan Wins PDP Ticket For Surulere 1 Federal Constituency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Olalemi Hakeem Olalekan Wins PDP Ticket For Surulere 1 Federal Constituency (251 Views)

Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics / Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed / Femi Gbajabiamila Donates 30 Buses,160 Motorcylces, 25 Tricycles To Surulere 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Olalemi Hakeem Olalekan Wins PDP Ticket For Surulere 1 Federal Constituency by DebbyJose: 2:02pm On May 28, 2022
Hon. Olalemi Hakeem Olalekan has won the ticket for Surulere 1 Federal Constituency under the People’s Democratic Party, PDP

The Returning Officer, Hon Abbas Ana Adamu, declared Hon. Hakeem the winner having polled 9 votes.

Hon. Abbas said Hon. Hakeem Olalekan scored 9votes while Mr Thomas Akinkunmi, Mr Adewara Michael Damilola and Hon Bolaji Alani Jeje polled 3, 4 and 2 votes respectively.

“l, therefore, declare Hon. Olalemi Hakeem Olalekan winner for the House of Representatives for Surulere 1 Federal Constituency.”

Addressing the delegates after the primaries, Hon. Hakeem thanked the party leaders, delegates, party members and the people of Surulere for their support and the opportunity to represent them at the House of Representatives.

He promised his constituents that they would not be disappointed and they should expect more developmental projects that would add value to Surulere

“I thank the entire leaders of Surulere 1 Federal Constituency for the trust they have in me to serve them as their representative.

“I appreciate all the grassroots members, the artisans, market women, youths and women of Surulere Constituency for believing in me.

“I promise to use the opportunity to further help to develop my constituency and Lagos as a whole.

Re: Hon. Olalemi Hakeem Olalekan Wins PDP Ticket For Surulere 1 Federal Constituency by Corporate2020: 2:04pm On May 28, 2022
Make e no be like say nah only APC dey Lagos. Idiotic fools in Lagos PDP. Their useless leader ex-convict Bode George will soon come on air to say Tinubu impregnated his (Bode) mother in primary-2.
Re: Hon. Olalemi Hakeem Olalekan Wins PDP Ticket For Surulere 1 Federal Constituency by Corporate2020: 2:07pm On May 28, 2022
OvOvakporaye:
Nigerians can now earn in US Dollars by participating in the US Stock market.

Instead of buying shares, smart guys trade in stock options.

Only few smart Nigerians have realized that you can make 500% profit participating in stock options

In April, I joined the NETFLIX trade group; they did the PUT option (which means it was analyzed that NETFLIX stocks would go down)

As soon as the stocks went down, my $250 invested turned to $2250, which was available for immediate cash out. That was about 900% profits (If you have doubts, watch kids bleeding millions of Dollars trading stock options on YouTube.

You will have the opportunity to trade on stock options of companies like Amazon, Tesla, Netflix, Microsoft, Google, IBM, Paypal, Coinbase, Uber, Lyft, Shopify and thousands more.

Stock options are an incredibly insane way to generate income legitimately.

While many reading this may have had bad experiences in the past, this is a sure way to earn.

Benefits

***Weekly Payouts
*** No referral required
*** You can chat with their reps on WhatsApp or even visit them
***Cash out anytime
***When stocks go up or down, you still make money based on analysis.
***Managed by team of USA expert traders who have made millions in the stock market

How to participate.

Click my profile name, you will see the direct link to sign up since nairaland is not allowing link posting

I am investigating this thing you are posting everywhere, if I find out it is fraudulent, I will search for you, strip you nakked at Oshodi Market, and whip you mercilessly. But if it is real, I will give you Aisha Buhari as second wife since her husband is lifeless
Re: Hon. Olalemi Hakeem Olalekan Wins PDP Ticket For Surulere 1 Federal Constituency by femo007(m): 12:23am On May 29, 2022
This guy will win in surulere he will beat gbajabiamila hands down very popular and reliable, he is also a philanthropist as well

(1) (Reply)

Watch As London To Lagos Biker Arrived Nigeria / Alleged N80billion Fraud, Efcc Arrest Zamfara State Governor / Analysis Of PDP Primary Election. Wike, Tambuwal And Pius Ayim. Beware Of PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.