Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year (44412 Views)

Portable Survives Another Car Accident (pictures And Video) / Binta Diamond Survives 2nd Car Accident In A Month (Pix) / Adekunle Ayanfe 'Monsuru' Had Accident, Hospitalized After Car Crash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by Elidrisy20: 6:00pm On May 28, 2022
Na weed wea you dey smoke wan kill you
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:01pm On May 28, 2022
This guy should slow down, he's doing too much these days.
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by MideMrPossible: 6:03pm On May 28, 2022
Everytime issues like this occurs, it takes money out of your pocket, if care is not taken portable will be grounded in 3yrs.
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by doggedfighter(f): 6:03pm On May 28, 2022
Treadway:
God bless you! You took the words out of my mouth. Crazy times! It's shocking how Styl plus no blow, heck the super talented Johnny Drille and Chike never blow scatter, but this leprechaun and riff-raff did. Tells you just how bleeped up things and ppl are. I no know how he is any diff from the shouting mad men around town.

It's sad truly.

Chike and Johnny Drille are only appreciated by sane minds who are very few in our clime grin

2 Likes

Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by meobizy(f): 6:03pm On May 28, 2022
While “they” want to kill him, he should continue purchasing second hand vehicles. At this rate he’ll kill himself before they achieve their purpose. Taking drugs in copious amounts doesn’t help his argument.
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by Dybala11(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2022
CivilianJTF:

You were built and wired to do wiring work grin

No be waya waya be that?
Aspaya to Paspaya to Magwaya.
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by Andres28(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2022
I no sure say this guy go dey we GeJ go win 2023 presidential election grin grin grin
Drug don wound am
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by babaalagbo11(m): 6:07pm On May 28, 2022
This guy should take it easy on hard drugs....
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by baretalk: 6:08pm On May 28, 2022
grin
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by oliverwrites: 6:08pm On May 28, 2022
You hit my car and you utter that shiit that Arrow was saying in yoruba and we will both have problems.

I will show you it is not about money. Mannerless pr*ck.
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by Jonegonu: 6:08pm On May 28, 2022
Police will not arrest this drug addict before he kills someone. And band him from driving
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by Mikester: 6:09pm On May 28, 2022
doggedfighter:
Why's he dressed like that?

Nigerian situation is so critical that we have started celebrating mental health patients and

drug addicts instead of getting them the needed help.

While religious people tag it grace.

Isn't it obvious that something isn't right?

You're the only sensible person who has commented on this first page.

1 Like

Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by Originalsly: 6:10pm On May 28, 2022
doggedfighter:

He feels for his clothes in the dark.... whatever he picks is what he wears.

1 Like

Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by tonyashburton: 6:10pm On May 28, 2022
Third time's the charm...�
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by realmindz: 6:12pm On May 28, 2022
Who are the “they”?

Mumu
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by mariahAngel(f): 6:13pm On May 28, 2022
doggedfighter:

Nigerian situation is so critical that we have started celebrating mental health patients and

drug addicts instead of getting them the needed help.

While religious people tag it grace.

Isn't it obvious that something isn't right?

Nobody tagged anything.
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by doggedfighter(f): 6:14pm On May 28, 2022
Originalsly:

He feels for his clothes in the dark.... whatever he picks is what he wears.

grin
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by Emmanuel909090: 6:14pm On May 28, 2022
Nobody wants to kill you,you or your driver is reckless or on drugs.
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2022
See baffs grin
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by jrusky(m): 6:16pm On May 28, 2022
Really? So na u be d pesin wey wan kill him? Cus a fool sniffing crack like police sniffing dogs, smoking igbo(wed) like driking water pls tell me why accident no gey dey follow him about?

Sheep can never mingle with goat. (A word for the wise mind)
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 28, 2022
if any1 actually wanted this guy dead, he would be as cold as turkey, But bro is high on weed still has the poor.man mentality of village people after him, keep crashing tokunbo cars, if u think this mumu is not catching clout with this, let Davido give him his lambo and let the village people crash it for him, hin eye go clear
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by Alawode01(m): 6:18pm On May 28, 2022
for the fact that he isn't the one that drove the car,he still need to be very careful.
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by baconline(m): 6:18pm On May 28, 2022
U are killing yourself ,learn from those b4 u
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by Nostring: 6:21pm On May 28, 2022
Raychee:

He's always somehow looking unkempt to me
well you're right but I don't think he's going to change till he eventually fade off the music scene and I'm sure his management don't mind either .. been rugged , unkempt and uncouth is more like his selling point, been abnormal is helping him push his music .. the day he starts getting all clean and normal to focus on the watery music is the beginning of the end.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by BOYS2MEN: 6:22pm On May 28, 2022
Mr pray for your own breakthrough time nor dey again....abi diz recession nor dey reach you .??
Uprightness100:
I Pray for the salvation of this young man.
I Pray the hold of the devil upon him be broken in JESUS Name.
Lord , by your mercy, repair him, remold him and Deliver him from the shackles of darkness in JESUS Name...
I claim his soul, Spirit and body for JESUS.. Amen
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:22pm On May 28, 2022
Try this in sane place they sill jail u and ban u from driving
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by Youngminister(m): 6:23pm On May 28, 2022
This reminds me of Terry G that year
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by mariahAngel(f): 6:23pm On May 28, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Try this in sane place they sill jail u and ban u from driving

Naija na jungle! grin
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by justicechichex: 6:25pm On May 28, 2022
callme9mm:

He wasn’t the one driving
So why was he blaming others...
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by chopmymoney(f): 6:26pm On May 28, 2022
Who wants to kill him?
He should have some sense by driving carefully.
Nothing spectacular about him though :'
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:28pm On May 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

Naija na jungle! grin
Zoo
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by amazingspiderma: 6:29pm On May 28, 2022
No be that same road other cars dey pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop / Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria / Top 10 Early Nollywood Sweethearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.