Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year (44408 Views)

Portable Survives Another Car Accident (pictures And Video) / Binta Diamond Survives 2nd Car Accident In A Month (Pix) / Adekunle Ayanfe 'Monsuru' Had Accident, Hospitalized After Car Crash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by gr8child(m): 6:31pm On May 28, 2022
Pesin wey wan kill imself.
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by NIGERIAJAGA419: 6:32pm On May 28, 2022
The day village people are going to visit him , then his eyes go clear then
Ifabernard:
This guy should be calming down now sad sad joy too de kill person faa...too much alcohol and drugs and small thing he go de blame village people.
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 28, 2022
Dude Don turn masquerade already
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by Ykc2(m): 6:34pm On May 28, 2022
I take off my hat for yoruba people ,they can make a football player with water cooperation akure as the best player in the world so long his from yoriba land,charity begins at home I won't stop loving my yoruba brothers,see the way they promote portable is portable better than Vic O?
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2022
Idamu adugbo.

12 years back, Dangrin wasn't lucky
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by Chibyike(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2022
Who wan kill this one, abi na you wan kill urself.
Keep doing drugs, one day monkey will go market and it won't return again. No use ur youthful age do the work of God.
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by Chibyike(m): 6:37pm On May 28, 2022
You the mind him......how can this reckless homosapien will not get accident.
gr8child:
Pesin wey wan kill imself.
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by ozegidon(m): 6:37pm On May 28, 2022
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1420910/want-kill-superstar-singer-portable-survives-second-car-crash-year-video/
He's under the influence of zazuu zeh...Make him mind dey am ooo, abi nah five yrs him collect?
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by Ever8090: 6:38pm On May 28, 2022
Uprightness100:
I Pray for the salvation of this young man.
I Pray the hold of the devil upon him be broken in JESUS Name.
Lord , by your mercy, repair him, remold him and Deliver him from the shackles of darkness in JESUS Name...
I claim his soul, Spirit and body for JESUS.. Amen
pls I need your prayers for someone who is owing me money I worked for him, pray that if truly he does not have, may God provide for him so that he can pay me, but if he have but don't want to pay, may God touch his heart so that he can pay...I am very down, homeless and nothing seems to be working, with the 1,167,000 that he is owing me, I will pick my life up and be happy at last...thanks
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by sylve11: 6:40pm On May 28, 2022
justicechichex:
This guy sef.. They want to kill u when it's clearly u that is at fault.. Stop doing drugs. It's clearly killing u

cheesy grin cool
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by Cloud007: 6:42pm On May 28, 2022
His driving license should be retrieved from him and banned from driving if he is the driver....he endangers other road users
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by Nyanabo(m): 6:47pm On May 28, 2022
TBH if you soak this one in tinubu's wealth he won't come out clean. undecided
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by Ylink4sure: 6:50pm On May 28, 2022
Bro, he has absolutely no idea how 'life' works. He doesn't realize they've opened the drain pipe to waste his earnings.

Uprightness100:
I Pray for the salvation of this young man.
I Pray the hold of the devil upon him be broken in JESUS Name.
Lord , by your mercy, repair him, remold him and Deliver him from the shackles of darkness in JESUS Name...
I claim his soul, Spirit and body for JESUS.. Amen

1 Like

Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by DeleTaller: 6:51pm On May 28, 2022
justicechichex:
This guy sef.. They want to kill u when it's clearly u that is at fault.. Stop doing drugs. It's clearly killing u

Common nigga... he was not even the one driving... he was sitting on the passenger side...
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:54pm On May 28, 2022
Superstar
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by oilmane(m): 6:58pm On May 28, 2022
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1420910/want-kill-superstar-singer-portable-survives-second-car-crash-year-video/

Which one b nothing do d other side? Nor b d side you take hit go get dent b4?
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by Keda25: 7:02pm On May 28, 2022
Those managing and promoting this idiot are mad and selfish....dem just dey deceive am
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by CivilianJTF(m): 7:03pm On May 28, 2022
Dybala11:

Aspaya to Paspaya to Magwaya.

You Sabi boss
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by CivilianJTF(m): 7:04pm On May 28, 2022
Owaincouncil:

He should ask DAGRIN

Same life naim Dem dey live
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by Olatemiseeni24: 7:05pm On May 28, 2022
Very soon, this guy will kill himself like dagrin did to himself.
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by blingxx(m): 7:13pm On May 28, 2022
Pple will call me hater but everything is wrong with this guy angry undecided
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by Wwwq: 7:15pm On May 28, 2022
grin
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by holysneh01: 7:24pm On May 28, 2022
note he don't take alcohol buh only weed nd drugs
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by justicechichex: 7:32pm On May 28, 2022
DeleTaller:

Common nigga... he was not even the one driving... he was sitting on the passenger side...

Instead of blaming the one driving, the drugs he took made him start saying that people are after his life....
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by LIGHTROOM: 7:35pm On May 28, 2022
tuvodadenile:
Thank God oh

We are built and wired to render Electrical services far beyond our size and your imagination, check our profile for more details.
Twice as tall
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by Akharmony: 7:38pm On May 28, 2022
At present i dont think he has a very responsible manager. Because all i see is a long of bigboy just exploiting the dude. . He needs help asap
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 28, 2022
The ugly boy wey no dey threat people don dey see why he must be loyal. Go emulate Flavour!
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by MrSensor(m): 7:51pm On May 28, 2022
solochris:
His looks is always a turnoff to me
Marvin Gay spotted.
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by Johel(m): 7:51pm On May 28, 2022
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by alibiz: 7:51pm On May 28, 2022
For Christ sake, this guy should be Stopped form driving to save his life
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by Harv23: 8:07pm On May 28, 2022
Stage manage. You fool some people sometime but you can't fool all the people all the time. He's trying to divert attention from the negative PR from the Headies organizer that threatened to disqualify him from the award.
Re: Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year by seunayantokun(m): 8:14pm On May 28, 2022
Somebody who is comitting step-by-step suicide?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him / Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery / Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.