Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? (55678 Views)

Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim / 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku / Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by mariahAngel(f): 7:03pm On May 28, 2022
Power belong to the people is the biggest lie in Nigeria's political sphere.

If power belonged to the people, Buhari would never have ruled beyond his first term.
Now, Reno is selling the lie to Peter Obi.
Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by FireUpNow(m): 7:03pm On May 28, 2022
Reno forgets easily

2 Likes

Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by Kcboy0806(m): 7:05pm On May 28, 2022
Reno na cow �. Let him keep ranting from outside the shores of the country.
Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by Simplythebest: 7:09pm On May 28, 2022
He needs to pay bills and also get traffic in his page and the only to do that is by attacking Peter Obi. Very soon his eyes go clear.

1 Like

Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by Athemisia: 7:10pm On May 28, 2022
Built2last:

Hmmm. I personally know that Reno has money though.

It's not about money. There is more to it.
The most wealthy man is still looking for more money.
Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by GodisFirst: 7:12pm On May 28, 2022
What do you expect when he has been awarded social media contract to campaign against Peter Obi. There is no amount of calumny that can dent Peter Obi's image.

1 Like

Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by aariwa(m): 7:17pm On May 28, 2022
He lost a lot of money on crypto.Check his YouTube page Reno nuggets
Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by Jlow2: 7:17pm On May 28, 2022
Fulani has anointed his brother and boss, so he no longer a buhari tormentor he is now an Igbo tormentor because Peter obi will take 60% of gej vote in south

2 Likes

Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by harmony75: 7:21pm On May 28, 2022
Maybe he has not taken his medications but why's this Reno everywhere on social media? So annoying this is not time to criticize those out there like him too go and contest for an election and stop being a nuisance �
Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by emezuo17: 7:22pm On May 28, 2022
Built2last:
Peter Obi followed by Tinubu are the candidates in this election that Reno Omokri has spent time on social media trying to discredit.

Check his timelines. Everyday he posts things to dissuade people from following Peter and try to convince people that he doesn't stand a chance. He was doing that on Tinubu for a while but his focus is now more on Twitter.

Let's even agree Peter doesn't stand a chance at presidency, what's wrong with allowing the man pursue his dream. what went wrong between them. Why is Reno exacting so much energy trying to attack his followers and dissuade people from following him.

In all these, neither Peter nor Tinubu has replied Reno.

I came accross this tweet and I recall the good old days when Reno sings awesome songs about Peter. When Atiku and Peter were political associates Reno praised their combo. What suddenly changed?

Reno had openly said he is supporting Atiku, Could it be that Reno had preferred Obi to remain Atiku's vice and not vie for president and when Peter was not going for that, hatred set in.

I mean there are tens of candidates contesting across party lines. There are people Reno has never said a word about. What did Peter and Tinubu do to Reno.

Reno has said Peter's followers online are toxic. Why not ignore as a former associate of Peter and Atiku.

Reno said Peter left PDP to avoid being disgraced. There are over 10 contestants. Only one winner will emerge. Is Reno saying that whoever looses election has been disgraced? Peter is not the first to leave a party and move to another and won't be the last.
There is just more to it that Reno is not saying.

His boss Jonathan and Obi are very close, what will happen if APC gives ticket to GEJ and he wins and calls Peter to come serve as minister of economy or minister for finance.

I have tried to understand where the so much venom against Peter and Tinubu is coming from. I can't place it.

See his tweet just a year ago.
. Reno is a very big fool and political jobber, he is nothing but a scammer a two faced con man hiding under the cloak of being a minister and a writer, he is not different from any wicked politician in this country, thank God his true colors have been unearthed. Take him serious at your own peril.
Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by Ishilove: 7:23pm On May 28, 2022
Xscape1993:
Nigerian politicians....
They'd sell their mothers for a mess of porridge

1 Like

Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by Xfemt(m): 7:25pm On May 28, 2022
He might be doing so to raise up Peter popularity
This politics
Anything to make the people vote for you is a welcome development but not in a crook way oh
I mean legitimately
Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by Akharmony: 7:25pm On May 28, 2022
Men without intergrity very immature man. Even parrot get sense pass Reno.�

1 Like

Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by Nchenches: 7:27pm On May 28, 2022
Built2last:
Peter Obi followed by Tinubu are the candidates in this election that Reno Omokri has spent time on social media trying to discredit.

Check his timelines. Everyday he posts things to dissuade people from following Peter and try to convince people that he doesn't stand a chance. He was doing that on Tinubu for a while but his focus is now more on Twitter.

Let's even agree Peter doesn't stand a chance at presidency, what's wrong with allowing the man pursue his dream. what went wrong between them. Why is Reno exacting so much energy trying to attack his followers and dissuade people from following him.

I came accross this tweet and I recall the good old days when Reno sings awesome songs about Peter. When Atiku and Peter were political associates Reno praised their combo. What suddenly changed?

Reno had openly said he is supporting Atiku, Could it be that Reno had preferred Obi to remain Atiku's vice and not vie for president and when Peter was not going for that, hatred set in.

I mean there are tens of candidates contesting across party lines. There are people Reno has never said a word about. What did Peter and Tinubu do to Reno.

Reno has said Peter's followers online are toxic. Why not ignore as a former associate of Peter and Atiku.

Reno said Peter left PDP to avoid being disgraced. There are over 10 contestants. Only one winner will emerge. Is Reno saying that whoever looses election has been disgraced? Peter is not the first to leave a party and move to another and won't be the last.

His boss Jonathan and Obi are very close, what will happen if APC gives ticket to GEJ and he wins and calls Peter to come serve as minister of economy or minister for finance.

I have tried to understand where the so much venom against Peter and Tinubu is coming from. I can't place it.

Reno is backing Atiku until Jonathan emerged two days ago. That's why Reno was pitting against Peter Obi, a rival to Atiku.

1 Like

Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:30pm On May 28, 2022
Reno speaks from both sides of his mouth.

Who doesn't know this?

1 Like

Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by jahlove4jah: 7:32pm On May 28, 2022
Reno and Sega are carrying Peter Obi's defection on their head like gala.

2 Likes

Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 28, 2022
alsudan:
The imbe.cile has had his 2 minutes of fame. He should be ignored going forward.

Reno or Obi? Loooooooooolllllllllllllllll.
Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by seguno2: 7:44pm On May 28, 2022
mariahAngel:
Power belong to the people is the biggest lie in Nigeria's political sphere.

If power belonged to the people, Buhari would never have ruled beyond his first term.
Now, Reno is selling the lie to Peter Obi.

If the people are like that prodigal son of the Bible, please whose fault is that
If power belongs to you and you don’t use it, who is to blame for your sloppiness and carelessness

2 Likes

Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by Gangster1ms: 7:46pm On May 28, 2022
sogodihno:
He has realized that Obi pandora is going nowhere.

Your parents in PDP are being disgaraced day and night, yet you are fixated on Tinubu, Tinubu hatred will be your end.
You're hating on Obi and yet you accuse others of hate..
Dunce

1 Like

Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by Gangster1ms: 7:47pm On May 28, 2022
JAMO84:
Blame Obi Supporters, they are too toxic

They will never entertain a contrary opinion, you must agree with them that Peter Obi is a saint.

THOUGH, RENO OMOKRI IS A CLOWN
Is Obi supporters Obi himself?
If you have nothing reasonable to say i suggest you shut up.
Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by esanmantruth: 7:48pm On May 28, 2022
Because na Yoruba man. Noting happened and that is who they are. See FFK as another example

Built2last:

Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by anonimi: 7:50pm On May 28, 2022
FireUpNow:
Reno forgets easily

Thanks to the oyinbos who don’t spend money and time for partying and praying, but in the laboratory developing the internet that doesn’t forget.

1 Like

Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by aujile(m): 7:52pm On May 28, 2022
Built2last:

Hmmm. I personally know that Reno has money though.

It's not about money. There is more to it.
It's always about MORE money

1 Like

Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by Gbadebo19(m): 7:53pm On May 28, 2022
Built2last:

I will just advise you to get a job and stop stretching your lame hand trying to pull down someone you can never reach.
Reno did not demarket Peter Obi. How does assessing someone's chance against another means demarketing.
Moreover, it is a common fact that people do change over time. Reno made that clear in his assessment of Nasir el Rufai. I wonder the problem with you people, any constructive criticism like this means turning one's back on another abi. Haaaaa, I tire for your miserable life ooo
Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by Jostoman: 7:56pm On May 28, 2022
lathrowinger:
Reno na snake
he is not a snake just that you people didn't understand him he still believe in Peter Obi but maybe he is afraid that Peter Obi might not be able to win the general election because those unknown gunmen have really damage reputation of southeast.

1 Like

Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by gender123: 7:59pm On May 28, 2022
Reno go done collect him $50,000-30,050,000naira stupid man
Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by lathrowinger: 8:00pm On May 28, 2022
Jostoman:
he is not a snake just that you people didn't understand him he still believe in Peter Obi but maybe he is afraid that Peter Obi might not be able to win the general election

He should have supported him with word of encouragement in understanding ways.

I actually understand your comment. Peter Obi is a good product though, but Nigerias ain't ready to do the right thing...

1 Like

Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by EmekaBlue(m): 8:02pm On May 28, 2022
Orestino:

IP hacker koh grin

Ewu!
if i nod u like that ewu i be ehn
Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by MtDave55: 8:03pm On May 28, 2022
Built2last:

Why are you ranting, are you Peter Obi?
You de ask why, why and why
Did Reno himself tells you he is better than Peter Obi?

Abeg no go de take panadol for another person headache ooh, NIGERIA is too dangerous to worry about another person matter face your own
Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by Karemarealty288(m): 8:08pm On May 28, 2022
lathrowinger:
Reno na snake

Reno is inconsequential and a typical Otinkpu. He has never won elective post and can never win common counselorship in his ward. So why would men like Tinubu and Obi respond to a political chaff.
Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by mariahAngel(f): 8:09pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
seguno2:

If the people are like that prodigal son of the Bible, please whose fault is that
If power belongs to you and you don’t use it, who is to blame for your sloppiness and carelessness
[/s]

Don't be silly!
Stop typing like you don't know "how things go"!

How can power belong to the people when they forcefully take it?
Those that were killed simply for exercising their rights, were they "sloppy and careless"?
Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by Jostoman: 8:12pm On May 28, 2022
lathrowinger:

He should have supported him with word of encouragement in understanding ways.

I actually understand your comment. Peter Obi is a good product though, but Nigerias ain't ready to do the right thing...
exactly my brother I could remember when gani fawehinmi contested an election under NCP he didn't get up to 1000 vote and that is Nigeria for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Dumped By Idiat Adebule, Deputy Governor Of Lagos, For Sanwo-olu / Nigerians Reject Labour Move Against Pump Price / Thief Obasanjo - he wrecked Nigeria and stole $200bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.