Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan (28696 Views)

Apc’s Gamble With Jonathan / Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government / Osun Election: APC Is Like An Orphan Struggling In Ife – Babajide Omoworare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan by zionstaar75: 6:32pm On May 28, 2022
subsidywise18:

1.You did not see where I stated that Buhari's government was a bad government too.

2.We could reduce our reliance on borrowing...by raising revenue from taxes (which Buhari has not done) and by removing subsides (which Buhari has not done).

3.GEJ is bad as is Buhari for the simple reason that they keep our economy dependent on the price of oil. As a result, our economy is always at risk of falling. THAT'S why I regard them as bad leaders.Nothing to do with tribe, denial, or so forth.

the bias here doesn't encourage intellectual discourse so I don't bother myself
Re: 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan by tiger28: 6:34pm On May 28, 2022
PPL are happy that this Clueless Dummy is AGAIN being used by the Northerners ONLY because they wanted to make fun of Tinubu. BUT Jonathan has basically NOTHING to offer but to sit down in one corner while his GODFATHERS massively and openly loot again , do as they planned while he would JUST be a figure head.........Lets be sincere to ourselves!
Nigeria desperately needs a RADICAL leader if we want change for Nigeria........Not the same old same.

Jonathan doesn't care about being used for his reputation...........We all know that he has always been an easy dummy.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan by EmmaTay(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2022
You didn't make your findings right. Jonathan is presently a registered and card carrying member of APC. The Bayelsa APC state chairman has confirmed that.
What other evidence do you need to know Jonathan is in this race?
There is great indication the primary were postponed till after the Yenogoa court ruling that will determine if Jonathan is eligible to contest as the amended electoral act signed by Buhari disqualified him as he was sworn in to complete Yaradua's tenure and his one term after.

You can choose to turn a blind eye to reality but it's obvious Jonathan is ready to contest again and shameless enough to run it on the platform of APC. So selfish a man knowing power must return to North after his four years.
Re: 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan by respectfully: 6:36pm On May 28, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
APC’S GAMBLE WITH JONATHAN

https://politicos.ng/apcs-gamble-with-jonathan/
All these illiterates telling Jonathan not to run are enemies of Nigeria. Jonathan has gained a lot of recommendations and recognitions internationally. If he wins this election many countries will assist Nigeria in different ways. What if GEJ comes in and turns things around for the betterment of all Nigerians what will you all say?. Jonathan has learnt many lessons so he is ready to make corrections and change things around. Let me tell you, it is written in the Holy Bible that the rejected stone has become the chief corner stone. Even in their occultic kingdom, they have confirmed that GEJ is the only solution to Nigeria. You guys should let GEJ be. If it is the will of the almighty God, then who are we to question him.?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan by Raph82(m): 6:37pm On May 28, 2022
lawrenzooo:
Hopefully Jonathan should know better than to fall for this evil scheme by this Northerners.
He's too greedy to know his right from his left right now, the guy is so gullible and unreasonable. Nothing stops him from clearing the air over this issue and rejecting their evil offer outrightly, but he wouldn't.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan by emmykk(m): 6:37pm On May 28, 2022
dapsoneh:
I pray APC uses this guy so that he can be disgraced utterly

6years of GEJ + 8years of another southern in 2023 will amount to 14years the southern would have shortage the northern since 1999.
North don't like that.

It is only GEJ that can balance the equation for them.

So you vote him in primary or not he doesn't care if you vote against him in the main election he doesn't care he is fulfilling destiny

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan by Cyberterror: 6:42pm On May 28, 2022
Jonathan is a smokescreen. Buhari himself doesn't like him. The game being played now is high stakes and precarious.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan by bhassan20: 6:44pm On May 28, 2022
tuvodadenile:
O ohhhww

We are built and wired to render Electrical services far beyond our size and your imagination, check our profile for more details.

Nice one. Why not get a Flyer Design for your Brand at a reasonable rate.
Dm @09121721566
Re: 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan by Thorondor: 6:47pm On May 28, 2022
E no concern me. Na Labour Party we Dey do now
Re: 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan by dapsoneh: 6:53pm On May 28, 2022
Jack005:
What does he have to lose? He has been president before.. It's is Tinubu your god and his likes that it will be more painful to
e pain am again... Fixed! Dinindirin
Re: 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan by Funflipper: 6:54pm On May 28, 2022
God1000:
Jonathan should not soil his reputation, he's a good man but too biddable.

Jonathan has got no reputation otherwise, those fulani bastards who rubbished him and his family won't ever dare mention his name from their fucking mouths. How can a reputable man allow himself to be used like a pon on a chessboard by the same people who tore him apart? The only thing that makes sense in this whole scheme is if Jonathan is secretly on a revenge mission to smother those uncircumcised pigs after they make him president other than that.... I don't What else to say to be honest.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:58pm On May 28, 2022
If Tinubu make PIM,bubu go simply unleash marwa NDLEA dog on him , reminding Oju yobo druggie he's wanted in Chicago ..him brain go cool sharpetly angry. .. Aboki go redefine the meaning of fighting dirty for him! Lagos no be Nigeria, ASO Rock no be retirement home ! nonsense!
Re: 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan by Godswings(m): 7:09pm On May 28, 2022
Anyone with profound understand of the coming APC's presidential elections and Nigeria's politics would know that a vote for GEJ is a wasted vote.

Those( his supporters, mostly Northerners) who benefitted so much during his regime, are envious of the little reputation he's being amounting to himself and he doesn't know that they want to strip him off them. While they'll Present President Buhari as the best ex president after his tenure.

It will be difficult for same party and members that vehemently campaigned and successfully defeated him, to support him. Forget those Northerners that bought the presidential form for him. They're now appear at his presence with hairy bodies of Esau but behind him they exhort their fellows with voice of Jacob to vote against him.

If GEJ knows that he's about to vindicate those who called him "clueless" years ago, he will quickly save himself his good name.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan by Bravetunde: 7:11pm On May 28, 2022
tiger28:
PPL are happy that this Clueless Dummy is AGAIN being used by the Northerners ONLY because they wanted to make fun of Tinubu. BUT Jonathan has basically NOTHING to offer but to sit down in one corner while his GODFATHERS massively and openly loot again , do as they planned while he would JUST be a figure head.........Lets be sincere to ourselves!
Nigeria desperately needs a RADICAL leader if we want change for Nigeria........Not the same old same.

Jonathan doesn't care about being used
for his reputation...........We all know that he has always been an easy dummy.
Don't mistake grj for your dummy fada.
Jonathan have experience and him,obi and ameachi are the best presidential aspirant.
Kizz my azs
Re: 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:11pm On May 28, 2022
tiger28:

Jonathan doesn't care about being used for his reputation...........We all know that he has always been an easy dummy.
I still prefer that 'clueless dummy to that Parkinson's riddled old thief from Lagos..we don't Tinubu simple! angry
Re: 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan by lesson44: 7:14pm On May 28, 2022
The Southerns alway looks down on the Northerns as mumu. But they have been playing them for all these years since independent. Maybe the southerners have been over rating their own intelligence.
The game here is simple, they want someone from minority group and someone weak as Jonathan that can’t come after them after they hand over. And he can be bullied to return the power to them in 4 years.
They will not even consider someone like Oshiomole for that game even though he is from a minority too.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan by searchlight: 7:16pm On May 28, 2022
nony43:
They really demonized Gej, held protests against him, called him corrupt even hail Rufai said he was in his sniper list. I don’t know why the Northerners ( Muslims) are always bitter with anything that has to do with south.

How Gej became their new bride is unexplainable, maybe because he conceded victory in a flawed election and they feel they can toss him around.

Founding members of APC will be aggrieved if they impose GEJ on them.
Just say that Tinubu will be agrieved and we won't care.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan by searchlight: 7:17pm On May 28, 2022
Pele10:
Jonathan should save himself some emberasment and rest at hom with his grand kids, what he could not achive in over six years,whats the gurantee he can achive same in four years.
Jonathan will be APC candidate so that Tinubu will be fully rubbished.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan by FireUpNow(m): 7:23pm On May 28, 2022
If GEJ runs under APC then he has destroyed his reputation. I am praying for APC to use and dump him. Could this be greed or what?
Re: 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan by bhassan20: 7:27pm On May 28, 2022
tuvodadenile:

That's fine, i will get to you when i need it

Ok, sir.
Re: 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan by drlateef: 7:31pm On May 28, 2022
MUMU Jonathan is being taken like cow by the Fulani who know how to deal with a cow. He will be led to the slaughter like they do for cow. He will see pepper.
Re: 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan by Image123(m): 7:46pm On May 28, 2022
Chai, dem no even mention Osinbajo. Why na? GEJ on the APC flag for president will cement my long fears that Nigeria is heavily cursed.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan by Image123(m): 7:53pm On May 28, 2022
respectfully:
All these illiterates telling Jonathan not to run are enemies of Nigeria. Jonathan has gained a lot of recommendations and recognitions internationally. If he wins this election many countries will assist Nigeria in different ways. What if GEJ comes in and turns things around for the betterment of all Nigerians what will you all say?. Jonathan has learnt many lessons so he is ready to make corrections and change things around. Let me tell you, it is written in the Holy Bible that the rejected stone has become the chief corner stone. Even in their occultic kingdom, they have confirmed that GEJ is the only solution to Nigeria. You guys should let GEJ be. If it is the will of the almighty God, then who are we to question him.?.

Abegi, i take God beg you. GEJ the clueless can never be the will of the Almighty. He's most clueless, na so God hate Nigeria reach?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan by Okhuadams(m): 8:02pm On May 28, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
APC’S GAMBLE WITH JONATHAN

https://politicos.ng/apcs-gamble-with-jonathan/
The little Respect you get you wah waste am, do yourself a favor by maintaining your lane
Re: 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan by jaxxy(m): 8:10pm On May 28, 2022
joe54:
grin grin
Jonathan is simply part of a political stunt to finally crush APC. He will never contest under the demonic party. Lets keep watching.

He actually will and he will win the general elections because pdp is now utterly useless.

dapsoneh:
I pray APC uses this guy so that he can be disgraced utterly

Story. Disgrace wetin? undecided

I will vote him over wike or atiku
Re: 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan by TempleHouse: 8:17pm On May 28, 2022
JONATHAN WILL FINALLY CONFIRM HE IS ACTUALLY A “MUMU” AND CLUELESS DULLARD OF EASTERN ORIGIN.
Re: 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan by jaxxy(m): 8:19pm On May 28, 2022
MZEE01:
Jonathan coming back in 2023 would be worse than Buhari because the foundation has been shattered by the current administration.

He is better than any new crooks snd criminals pdp wants to bring.

Jonathan is already used to the system hw won't need carried away and enticed to steal our patrimony. He didn't even steal last time it was his aides.

Any new comer is coming solely to steal with his bandwagon of criminal friends after spending millions of dollars on delegates.

Jonathan can fix and unite Nigeria.
Re: 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan by Arielle: 8:20pm On May 28, 2022
God1000:
Jonathan should not soil his reputation, he's a good man but too biddable.

Much too biddable. Thats the attraction for them.
Re: 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 28, 2022
Thunder fire all the enemies of Nigeria in Jesus name. Amen
This is a plot from the pits of hell. It will not prevail.
Re: 2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan by Pele10: 8:22pm On May 28, 2022
I do not dispute the fact that jonathans administration was far better than this mess we are in. But do you have to insult another before you make ur point?if you can't respect other peoples public opinion makes you a fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reactions Over Oshiomhole's Allegations That An Ex Minister Stole $6billion / Adamu Garba Withdraws From Presidential Race After Raising ₦83.2 Million / ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.