Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops (28712 Views)

Notorious ISWAP Commander, Kiriku, Killed By Snake In Sambisa Forest / ISWAP Commander, Abu Muhammed, Executes Deputy Over Military Attack On Hideout / Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by prigoz(m): 7:24pm On May 28, 2022
longetivity:
He should be killed asap please shocked
For where! He will be given presidential pardon, deradicalized and brought in to Nigeria Army with fat payment iff he is bubu bros

1 Like

Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by Aboguede(m): 7:24pm On May 28, 2022
2023 election don already hotpass fire

Las Las we go see wetin pdp and apc Cook shocked
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by shaggy007(m): 7:26pm On May 28, 2022
Urheadmaster:
More enemies of state will bow down to the pressure from the our military men tongue

Because election is near.
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by seanswitch(m): 7:26pm On May 28, 2022
Kill terrorists on the go lest the brothers have something to bargain with when they have kidnap victims. Extract information and neutralize.
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by Gamesmart: 7:26pm On May 28, 2022
The 43-year-old suspect, according to Makama’s tweet confessed that the ongoing offensive by troops of Operation Hadin Kai and Operation Lake Sani made him escape and surrender.

“The suspects told troops that dozens of fighters had died while many have escaped due to the fear of being killed,” he said.

Useless Nigerian Army/soldiers and their lies.
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by ZombieTAMER: 7:27pm On May 28, 2022
lathrowinger:
Better coz our Next 2023 PRESIDENT ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU is full ready to tackle the insecurity.
BAT 2023

he will do that from a London hospital

for more jokes send Tinubu to 2023

Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by pennywys(m): 7:27pm On May 28, 2022
wink

Fulani government with tactics grin grin

That terrorist on nairaland called will commend buhahari on this as an achievement.
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:27pm On May 28, 2022
Kill these fvckr

I know what I’m saying, it’s better to toy with Boko Haram than these ISWAP guys, they’re international and super deadly. I have a whole dossier on them
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by Gkay1(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2022
He will become army general tomorrow
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by lathrowinger: 7:30pm On May 28, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

he will do that from a London hospital

for more jokes send Tinubu to 2023

Mkupurumiri flat-head, I am not here for insult

Keep supporting your Pandora.

This 1 nor supposed cause fight
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by 6pack: 7:30pm On May 28, 2022
Without pics grin
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by fk001(m): 7:34pm On May 28, 2022
Op you forgot to add this picture

Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by ZombieTAMER: 7:37pm On May 28, 2022
lathrowinger:

Mkupurumiri flat-head, I am not here for insult
Keep supporting your Pandora.
This 1 nor supposed cause fight
my black forehead skullar

this was how you chanted Sai baba in 2015
today you say old Buhari has failed..

you are the failure...

keep supporting old failures
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by just2endowed: 7:37pm On May 28, 2022
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/28/another-top-iswap-commander-surrenders-to-troops/

The good thing about this surrendering is that, they are have good rapport with government and their murderous sins are forgiven
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by Andres28(m): 7:42pm On May 28, 2022
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by lathrowinger: 7:43pm On May 28, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

my black forehead skullar

this was how you chanted Sai baba in 2015
today you say old Buhari has failed..

you are the failure...

keep supporting old failures

Sorry, I forgot to ask for the party your father is contesting from. So that I can leave Mazi Tinubu and vote him.

Coz na jeje I post my thing. I don't ask for an opinion from a terrorist
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 28, 2022
Daily posts, a terrorist mouth piece newspaper, a wete were newspaper! Fake lies!
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by jrusky(m): 7:43pm On May 28, 2022
Xscape1993:
Not a bad one. Hope he will not return to the forest again ooo?

Return or become immigration deputy comptroller in the next 18 months and will be throwing salute when he suppose to do handshake.

1 Like

Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 28, 2022
IPIGSONMETH:

You mean like Kanu?
I agree all terrorists should be killed but after a fair trial. We are not in a jungle like these terrorists.
You no get brain waiting concern Kanu for this matter
I go give you knock
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 28, 2022
Na their way
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by Mrbenny001: 7:51pm On May 28, 2022
A top commander like this should be a good source of intelligence on their networking... sponsorships, recruitment and training...what am I even saying...them Sabi themselves
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by bizzibodi(m): 7:54pm On May 28, 2022
No mugshots of d vampires
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by od501: 8:02pm On May 28, 2022
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by Abujason: 8:02pm On May 28, 2022
Surrendered not killed ooo. And you think this war with terrorists will ever come to an end under this terrible, evil, corrupt government.
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by od501: 8:02pm On May 28, 2022
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by IPIGSONMETH: 8:02pm On May 28, 2022
Hizzy:

You no get brain waiting concern Kanu for this matter
I go give you knock

Is Kanu not just another terrorist?
Or are you saying he deserves special treatment because he's a Igbo terrorist?
Terrorist is terrorist, no difference.
All terrorists have delusional reta@ded reasons for justifying their criminal ways.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) / Phones, Gadgets Not Allowed At The Presidential Tribunal From Monday / Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.