Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Don’t Cheat On Her - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don’t Cheat On Her (26253 Views)

It's Impossible For A Man Not To Cheat On The Wife / Is It Proper For A Christian To Be Using Internet Cheat? / Popular Pastor Tells Women What To Do If Their Men Cheat On Them.. Guys Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Unshackled: 7:58pm On May 29, 2022
Omojowofestus:

To know more about this sir, kindly search and look up for the keyword "I WILL" in the scripture.
Anywhere you find it when God's speaking... Note it and may the Lord give you understanding sir.
this leaves more questions than the original article.
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Acehart: 8:23pm On May 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Aren't we attempting here to change that which was declared of God now. Malachi wrote that God hates divorce with is True. So why change it to suggest He only hates what you refer to as unjustified divorce? undecided

Thanks a lot
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Acehart: 8:27pm On May 29, 2022
Bignuell:
What of if the two does not agree to walk together again??

On what grounds can a contract be nullified?
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On May 29, 2022
Acehart:
Thanks a lot
No need to thank me! Just trying to point out that where it concerns God's Truth, the approach should be All-or-Nothing, so we don't end up making God seem a liar for our own private glory. undecided

God hates divorce but since He cursed marriage in the beginning as a result of man rejecting His original plan even for marriage, divorce is the reality we are all to deal with. undecided

And since God didn't list divorce as sin of adultery, we are not to treat it as such.. undecided
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by NNTR: 9:04pm On May 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Aren't we attempting here to change that which was declared of God now. Malachi wrote that God hates divorce with is True. So why change it to suggest He only hates what you refer to as unjustified divorce? undecided
Malachi 2:16
'“For I hate divorce,” says the LORD, the God of Israel, “and him who covers his garment with wrong and violence,” says the LORD of hosts. “Therefore keep watch on your spirit, so that you do not deal treacherously [with your wife].”'

I am sure you can see that the 'For I hate divorce' remark has a conjunction, meaning, it has additional comments, which have to do with treachery, wrong and cruelty.

Do you reckon that God would hate an Osinachi divorce?

Acehart:
Thanks a lot
smiley

Kobojunkie:
No need to thank me! Just trying to point out that where it concerns God's Truth, the approach should be All-or-Nothing, so we don't end up making God seem a liar for our own private glory. undecided

God hates divorce but since He cursed marriage in the beginning as a result of man rejecting His original plan even for marriage, divorce is the reality we are all to deal with. undecided

And since God didn't list divorce as sin of adultery, we are not to treat it as such.. undecided
Is the sin of adultery treacherous or its not treacherous?

What OP is putting out here, is that, not all divorces can be deemed justified

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Kobojunkie: 10:03pm On May 29, 2022
NNTR:
Is the sin of adultery treacherous or its not treacherous?

What OP is putting out here, is that, not all divorces can be deemed justified
Divorce is not a sin. So whatever the standard by which you deem it unjustified, one thing is for sure, that standard isn't of God. undecided
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by NNTR: 10:11pm On May 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Divorce is not a sin. So whatever the standard by which you deem it unjustified, one thing is for sure, that standard isn't of God. undecided
No one has said divorce is a sin, just as, no one will say, having sex is a sin. As some sex are sinful, so are some divorces going to be sinful

Are treachery, infidelity, wrong and cruelty standards of God?

Three simple request for information from you please
1. Coming from a God's perspective, define sin.
2. Are there any divorce in God's eye that are acceptable?
3. Are there any divorce in God's eye that are not acceptable?

Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Kobojunkie: 10:33pm On May 29, 2022
NNTR:
No one has said divorce is a sin, just as, no one will say, having sex is a sin. As some sex are sinful, so are some divorces going to be sinful

Are treachery, infidelity, wrong and cruelty standards of God?

Three simple request for information from you please
1. Coming from a God's perspective, define sin.
2. Are there any divorce in God's eye that are acceptable?
3. Are there any divorce in God's eye that are not acceptable?
Divorce is not sin by God's standard means all Divorce is Justified by the standard set by God. undecided

1. Sin is disobedience of God's direct commandments given in God's very Law to us. So if God never decrees divorce as sin, it means all divorce is justified by His standard. undecided

2. All of them

3. None of them
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by InvertedHammer: 10:57pm On May 29, 2022
Acehart:

“Here is another thing you do. You cover the Lord’s altar with tears, weeping and groaning because he pays no attention to your offerings and doesn’t accept them with pleasure. You cry out, “Why doesn’t the Lord accept my worship?” I’ll tell you why!

Because the Lord witnessed the vows you and your wife made when you were young. But you have been unfaithful to her, though she remained your faithful partner, the wife of your marriage vows. Didn’t the Lord make you one with your wife? In body and spirit you are his. And what does he want? Godly children from your union.

So guard your heart; remain loyal to the wife of your youth. “For I hate divorce!” says the Lord, the God of Israel. “To divorce your wife is to overwhelm her with cruelty, ” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies. “So guard your heart; do not be unfaithful to your wife.””
/
If e easy like that, why God no let him son Jesus marry reach 33?

E get why.

/
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Acehart: 9:52am On May 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:

All divorce is not sin(ful). A man or woman who divorces his spouse due to treachery has not sin as the undertone of the text says. What does the word "treachous" mean? Does it mean the spouse was kind to his/her spouse? A man or woman that divorces his/her spouse because of betrayal, deception, danger, peril, hazard etc, the Lord will not hold it against the sufferer.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Kobojunkie: 11:24am On May 30, 2022
Acehart:
All divorce is not sin(ful). A man or woman who divorces his spouse due to treachery has not sin as the undertone of the text says. What does the word "treachous" mean? Does it mean the spouse was kind to his/her spouse?
A man or woman that divorces his/her spouse because of betrayal, deception, danger, peril, hazard etc, the Lord will not hold it against the sufferer.
What does it matter what the word treacherous means when the Almighty has refused to indicate divorce a sin? You seem to think man's standard as far as morality is concerned is what is God's own standard. It doesn't work that way I am afraid. God's sets the rule as far as what is sin and what is not, and so when God does not list divorce as sin it means divorce is not sin - no room allowed for debate. Either you live by God's standard and Law or you reject Him, choosing the world's way instead. undecided

Yes, divorce is devastating but it is not sin meaning it is evil and sin against God to go around claiming divorce is sinful. undecided

God pretty much washed His hands off marriage matters in Genesis 3 vs 16. Jesus Christ reminded men of this in Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. for those of His Kingdom who will enter into it, He made a way out which is divorce. God hates divorce since it is against His original plan for marriage however since man refused His original plan, and He cursed marriage as a result- made it of this world sad not ot His Hoiness...., not much to be done there. undecided
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Acehart: 3:07pm On May 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What does it matter what the word treacherous means when the Almighty has denied refused to indicate divorce ss sin? You seem to rhink man's standard as far as morality is concerned is what is God's own standard. It doesn't work that way I am afraid. God's sets the rule as far as what is sin and what is not, and so when God does not list divorce as sin it means divorce is not sin - no room allowed for debate. Either you live by God's standard and Law or you reject Him for the world's way instead. undecided

Yes, divorce is devastating but is it not sin meaning it is evil and sin against God to go around claiming divorce is sinful. undecided

God pretty much washed His hands off marriage matters in Genesis 3 vs 16. Jesus Christ reminded men of this in Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. for those of His who will enter into it, He made a way out which is divorce which He hates since it is against His original plan for marriage but since man refused His original plan, and He cursed marriage as a result- made it of this world sad not ot His Hoiness.... not much to be done there. undecided

nicely put
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by NNTR: 5:40pm On May 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Divorce is not sin by God's standard means all Divorce is Justified by the standard set by God. undecided
You didnt give your answer to whether are treachery, infidelity, wrong and cruelty standards of God?

Kobojunkie:
1. Sin is disobedience of God's direct commandments given in God's very Law to us. So if God never decrees divorce as sin, it means all divorce is justified by His standard. undecided
If to go by your reasoning, which is, if God never decrees divorce as sin, it means all divorce is justified by His standard, then if God never decrees divorce as sex, then it equally means all sex are justified by His standard

Is obeying not to perpetrate treachery, infidelity, wrong and cruelty part of any of God's direct commandments given in God's very Law to us

Kobojunkie:
2. All of them
Matthew 5:32
'But I say that a man who divorces his wife, unless she has been unfaithful, causes her to commit adultery.
And anyone who marries a divorced woman also commits adultery.
'

Jesus, at Matthew 5:32, disagrees with your answer here because Jesus clearly shows that there are divorces in that are acceptable in God's eye

Kobojunkie:
3. None of them
Matthew 19:9
'And I tell you this, whoever divorces his wife and marries someone else commits adultery—unless his wife has been unfaithful.”'

Jesus, with Matthew 19:9, a Matthew 5:32 witness verse, disagrees here too, with your other answer here, because Jesus clearly shows that there are divorces that are not acceptable in God's eye.

You see how Jesus, at Matthew 19:9, specifically allowed divorce on grounds of infidelity

Has it come to your knowledge that, its men who issued divorce certificates to women in the bible, and not vice versa

Knowing that we all know that Malachi 2:16, explicitly condemns treacherous divorce, I am sure that, you personally, are unable to state where and when in the bible did God explicitly forbid divorce. Even if you do manage to give the verse where God explicitly forbade divorce, I dare you share with us, the reason why God is against that particular divorce

Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by NNTR: 5:42pm On May 31, 2022
Acehart:
“Here is another thing you do. You cover the Lord’s altar with tears, weeping and groaning because he pays no attention to your offerings and doesn’t accept them with pleasure. You cry out, “Why doesn’t the Lord accept my worship?” I’ll tell you why!

Because the Lord witnessed the vows you and your wife made when you were young. But you have been unfaithful to her, though she remained your faithful partner, the wife of your marriage vows. Didn’t the Lord make you one with your wife? In body and spirit you are his. And what does he want? Godly children from your union.

So guard your heart; remain loyal to the wife of your youth. “For I hate divorce!” says the Lord, the God of Israel. “To divorce your wife is to overwhelm her with cruelty, ” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies. “So guard your heart; do not be unfaithful to your wife.””‭

InvertedHammer:
/
If e easy like that,/
With God in the picture, everything is easy like that

InvertedHammer:
/why God no let him son Jesus marry reach 33?

E get why.
/
Marriage in those 33 years or to marry in those 33 years, wasnt part of any of the reasons why Jesus, God personified, God incarnate et cetera came to earth for

Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by skybodmas: 5:44pm On May 31, 2022
What if she cheat on him despite their marriage vow?
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by NNTR: 5:45pm On May 31, 2022
skybodmas:
'And I tell you this, whoever divorces his wife and marries someone else commits adultery—unless his wife has been unfaithful.”'

If it is a one-off, and she's truly repentant, then she gets to have another chance

1 Like

Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Kobojunkie: 6:01pm On May 31, 2022
NNTR:
1a. You didnt give your answer to whether are treachery, infidelity, wrong and cruelty standards of God?

1b. If to go by your reasoning, which is, if God never decrees divorce as sin, it means all divorce is justified by His standard, then if God never decrees divorce as sex, then it equally means all sex are justified by His standard

1c. Is obeying not to perpetrate treachery, infidelity, wrong and cruelty part of any of God's direct commandments given in God's very Law to us

Matthew 5:32
'But I say that a man who divorces his wife, unless she has been unfaithful, causes her to commit adultery.
And anyone who marries a divorced woman also commits adultery.
'

2. Jesus, at Matthew 5:32, disagrees with your answer here because Jesus clearly shows that there are divorces in that are acceptable in God's eye

Jesus, with Matthew 19:9, a Matthew 5:32 witness verse, disagrees here too, with your other answer here, because Jesus clearly shows that there are divorces that are not acceptable in God's eye.

You see how Jesus, at Matthew 19:9, specifically allowed divorce on grounds of infidelity

3. Has it come to your knowledge that, its men who issued divorce certificates to women in the bible, and not vice versa

4. Knowing that we all know that Malachi 2:16, explicitly condemns treacherous divorce, I am sure that, you personally, are unable to state where and when in the bible did God explicitly forbid divorce. Even if you do manage to give the verse where God explicitly forbade divorce, I dare you share with us, the reason why God is against that particular divorce
1a. They aren't, so? undecided

b. I don't follow ! undecided

c. Sure, "Do you others as you will like for them to do to you" is a part of God's decree to us.undecided

2. No disagreement since Jesus Christ doesn't not there declare the divorce the sin committed. Instead Jesus Christ accuses such a one of causing another to sin, something that also results when one lies to another, even children. undecided

Jesus Christ did not specifically allow divorce only on grounds of fornication. No, instead He allows divorce in all cases. It is remarriage that is prohibited except in the case of fornication. undecided

3. What does that have to do with God's New Covenant and the Kingdom of God? undecided

4. Malachi said absolutely nothing about your "treachous divorce". Remember, to God's Law, do not add and do not remove from it that which you desire. undecided

God hates divorce, but God allows it in both His Old and New Covenant given the fallen state of Marriage- marriage is exists in an unholy state, has since the time of Adam, and will continue as such till the end. undecided
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by NNTR: 7:42pm On May 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1a. They aren't, so? undecided
Are you saying that treachery, infidelity, wrong and cruelty are standards of God?
Are you saying that God approves, condones and supports treachery, infidelity, wrong and cruelty?

Kobojunkie:
b. I don't follow ! undecided
You should follow, because it is you who typed 'if God never decrees divorce as sin, it means all divorce is justified by His standard.'

Think about your remark and juxtapose it with, if God never decrees, sex as sin, it means, all sex, is justified by His standard

Kobojunkie:
c. Sure, "Do you others as you will like for them to do to you" is a part of God's decree to us.undecided
So committing treacherous divorce as highlighted in Malachi 2:16, is not acceptable in God's eye. In fact Malachi 2:16 condemns such divorce.

Kobojunkie:
2. No disagreement since Jesus Christ doesn't not there declare the divorce the sin committed. Instead Jesus Christ accuses such a one of causing another to sin, something that also results when one lies to another, even children. undecided

Jesus Christ did not specifically allow divorce only on grounds of fornication. No, instead He allows divorce in all cases. It is remarriage that is prohibited except in the case of fornication. undecided
No, Jesus does not allow divorce in all cases, because He specifically spelt out the grounds on what and when divorce is justified

Kobojunkie:
3. What does that have to do with God's New Covenant and the Kingdom of God? undecided
It has to do with you coming to realise something called the equity of treatment, fairness and justice.
Why is it, its men who issued divorce certificates to women in the bible, and not vice versa?

Kobojunkie:
4. Malachi said absolutely nothing about your "treachous divorce". [s]Remember, to God's Law, do not add and do not remove from it that which you desire[/s]. undecided
'“For I hate divorce,” says the LORD, the God of Israel, “and him who covers his garment with wrong and violence,” says the LORD of hosts. “Therefore keep watch on your spirit, so that you do not deal treacherously [with your wife].'

The above quoted Malachi 2:16 does say quite a lot about not just treacherous divorce alone but also touched on cruelty and doing wrong. For your information, when a man sends his wife packing (i.e. divorce her) without justifiable grounds, then the man has dealt his wife treacherously and deceitfully

Now, going the New Testament route, Jesus, with Matthew 19:9, which is a Matthew 5:32 witness verse, clearly shows that, there are divorces that are not acceptable in God's eye.

Kobojunkie:
God hates divorce, but God allows it in both His Old and New Covenant given the fallen state of Marriage - marriage is exists in an unholy state, has since the time of Adam, and will continue as such till the end. undecided
Where you see 'an unholy state', it actually means, a marriage devoid of the presence of God, influence of God, fear of God et cetera.

No marriage will flourish or thrive, when such marriage exists in an unholy state. Meaning, marriage, in an unholy state, won't be subjected to the presence of God, influence of God, fear of God, power of God et cetera.

The fact is, God hates anything, put away (i.e. divorce) in any unjustified way and manner

Park the 'God hates divorce' idea for a moment please, and now show in the bible, where and when God explicitly states He forbids divorce. If you do manage to find and give the passage, then follow up, with giving the reason in that passage, why God forbids anyone thinking or planning of carrying out that particular sort of divorce

Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On May 31, 2022
NNTR:
1. You should follow, because it is you who typed 'if God never decrees divorce as sin, it means all divorce is justified by His standard.'

Think about your remark and juxtapose it with, if God never decrees, sex as sin, it means, all sex, is justified by His standard

2. So committing treacherous divorce as highlighted in Malachi 2:16, is not acceptable in God's eye. In fact Malachi 2:16 condemns such divorce.

3. No, Jesus does not allow divorce in all cases, because He specifically spelt out the grounds on what and when divorce is justified

4. It has to do with you coming to realise something called the equity of treatment, fairness and justice.
Why is it, its men who issued divorce certificates to women in the bible, and not vice versa?

'“For I hate divorce,” says the LORD, the God of Israel, “and him who covers his garment with wrong and violence,” says the LORD of hosts. “Therefore keep watch on your spirit, so that you do not deal treacherously [with your wife].'

The above quoted Malachi 2:16 does say quite a lot about not just treacherous divorce alone but also touched on cruelty and doing wrong. For your information, when a man sends his wife packing (i.e. divorce her) without justifiable grounds, then the man has dealt his wife treacherously and deceitfully

Now, going the New Testament route, Jesus, with Matthew 19:9, which is a Matthew 5:32 witness verse, clearly shows that, there are divorces that are not acceptable in God's eye.

Where you see 'an unholy state', it actually means, a marriage devoid of the presence of God, influence of God, fear of God et cetera.

No marriage will flourish or thrive, when such marriage exists in an unholy state. Meaning, marriage, in an unholy state, won't be subjected to the presence of God, influence of God, fear of God, power of God et cetera.

The fact is, God hates anything, put away (i.e. divorce) in any unjustified way and manner

Park the 'God hates divorce' idea for a moment please, and now show in the bible, where and when God explicitly states He forbids divorce. If you do manage to find and give the passage, then follow up, with giving the reason in that passage, why God forbids anyone thinking or planning of carrying out that particular sort of divorce
1. Again, Divorce is not sin by God's standard means all divorce is Justified by God's standard. Again, Divorce is not sin by the standard given to us by God means ALL divorce regardless of how you chose to qualify it, is acceptable by God's standard. undecided

In Malachi, God didn't say, "Divorce is sin", instead what God said is , "I hate divorce". Don't confuse the two statements as meaninh the same things. undecided

2. Again, pay particular attention to what Jesus Christ said. He didn't say," you commit sin when you divorce your partner". Instead, what He said is, "you cause your partner to sin.". You can cause another to sin simply by your words, the sin is not yours but the other person's. undecided

3. In the Kingdom of God, there are no male and female, black or white, nationalty etc. There are just one, children of God and the same Law is applied to all of them. So whether a man or woman chooses divorce, the same law applies, regardless of physical gender.. undecided

4. Again, what Malachi said is ", God hates divorce(this regardless of label attached to it)". However, nowhere in His Law did God remove divorce from men from what is marriage, a cursed/unholy union as is everything else that is of this world - Genesis 3 vs 16 & Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. undecided

Think carefully about it Only! Only that which is of the Kingdom of God is Holy and since Marriage is of this world and not of the Kingdom of God, how can it be holy? undecided
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by NNTR: 8:11pm On May 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Again, Divorce is not sin by God's standard means all divorce is Justified by God's standard. Simple! undecided
Lets together do your 'Simple!' test game.
1. Again, is sex, a sin by God's standard?
2. Are all sex justified, by God's standard?
3. Are all sex encounters, approved of, condoned, endorsed or supported by God?

Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Kobojunkie: 8:14pm On May 31, 2022
NNTR:
Lets together do your 'Simple!' test game.
1. Again, is sex, a sin by God's standard?
2. Are all sex justified, by God's standard?
3. Are all sex encounters, approved of, condoned, endorsed or supported by God?
1. Sex isn't a sin by God's New Covenant standard

2. Sex is justified by God's New Covenant standard

3. You are free to have all the sex you want. God will not stop you.
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by NNTR: 8:25pm On May 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Sex isn't a sin by God's New Covenant standard
Is having sex with someone thats not your partner, a sin by God's New Covenant standard?

Kobojunkie:
2. Sex is justified by God's New Covenant standard
Is having sex with someone thats not your partner justified by God's New Covenant standard?

Kobojunkie:
3. You are free to have all the sex you want. God will not stop you.
1. Does the freedom to have all the sex you want, God will not stop you, include having sex with animals?
2. Does the freedom, include having sex with my married neighbour, married work colleague, or married stranger on the street?

Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On May 31, 2022
NNTR:
1. Is having sex with someone thats not your partner, a sin by God's New Covenant standard?

2. Is having sex with someone thats not your partner justified by God's New Covenant standard?

3. Does the freedom to have all the sex you want, God will not stop you, include having sex with animals? Does the freedom, include having sex with my married neighbour, married work colleague, or married stranger on the street?
1. God's standard didn't say what is sin has to do with having sex with a one who is not your partner. undecided

2. Given #1 above, you are not condemned for having sex with anyone you choose. undecided

3. Again, visit #1, you are not condemned by God for having sex with even a toilet seat. undecided
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by NNTR: 8:46pm On May 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. God's standard didn't say sin is about having sex with someone who is nor partner. undecided
1 John 3:4
'Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law:
for sin is the transgression of the law.
'

Sin is the transgression of the law, so having put that out, if you are married, then, I am free to have sex with your partner then, hmm?

Kobojunkie:
2. Given #1 above, you are not condemned for having sex with anyone you choose. undecided
So wouldnt be condemned for having sex with your partner. Right?

Kobojunkie:
3. Again, visit #1, you are not condemned by God for having sex with even a toilet seat. undecided
Put aside the kinky aspect of having sex with even a toilet seat, lets focus on sex with animals, e.g. cows, donkey, dogs et cetera.
Is there a condemnation by God with having sex with animals, e.g. cows, donkey, dogs et cetera?

Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Kobojunkie: 8:53pm On May 31, 2022
NNTR:
1. So if you are married, then I am free to have sex with your partner then, hmm?

2. So wouldnt be condemned for having sex with your partner. Right?

3. Put aside the kinky aspect of having sex with even a toilet seat, lets focus on sex with animals, e.g. cows, donkey, dogs et cetera.
Is there a condemnation by God with having sex with animals, e.g. cows, donkey, dogs et cetera?
1. What does this change of what I have said as far as God's standard is concerned? Again, God's standard didn't say what is sin has to do with having sex with a one who is not your partner undecided

2. Again, given #1 above, you are not condemned for having sex with anyone you choose undecided

3. Again, visit #1, you are not condemned by God for having sex with even a toilet seat.

Focus! the key is sex - your physical bumping and grinding- is not listed as sin in God's New Covenant. Not at all! undecided
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by NNTR: 9:01pm On May 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. What does this change of what I have said as far as God's standard is concerned? Again, God's standard didn't say what is sin has to do with having sex with a one who is not your partner undecided

2. Again, given #1 above, you are not condemned for having sex with anyone you choose undecided

3. Again, visit #1, you are not condemned by God for having sex with even a toilet seat.

Focus! the key is sex - your physical bumping and grinding- is not listed as sin in God's New Covenant. Not at all! undecided
1 John 3:4
'

Sin is the transgression of the law. Period. God's standard, whether you scour the Old Covenant or look in the New Covenant doesnt approve me having sexual encounters with your partner or vice versa

You slowly but surely are beginning to get that, sin is more than mere physicalities alone, it goes beyond just ordinarily straffing or bumping and grinding, but it is the cruelty, the deceit, betrayal, disloyalty, infidelity, treachery, defilement of the marital bed, the unfaithfulness, the lust, the uncontrolled sexual urge et cetera that are listed as sin in God's New Covenant. They are sins because they fall short of God's standard. They miss the mark of God's standard, that typically is what sin is, coming from a Jewish and biblical perspective

Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On May 31, 2022
NNTR:
■1 John 3:4
'

Sin is the transgression of the law. Period. God's standard, whether you scour the Old Covenant or look in the New Covenant doesnt approve me having sexual encounters with your partner or vice versa

■. You slowly but surely are beginning to get that, sin is more physicalities alone, it goes beyond just ordinarily bumping and grinding, but it is the cruelty, the deceit, betrayal, disloyalty, infidelity, treachery, defilement of the marital bed, the unfaithfulness, the lust, the uncontrolled sexual urge et cetera that are listed as sin in God's New Covenant
■ Again, since sex is not included as sin in God's New Covenant Law, Jesus Christ, you do not transgress God's Law when you have engage in sexual acts. undecided

Please note, that Old Covenant Law of Moses was God's constitution to the Nation of Israel, given by God only to those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins. That Law applies only to the children or Israel and the foreigners that live among them there in the Kingdom of Canaan, the land God established them in. undecided

So it is important to note that Law is of no direct concern to you - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 undecided

■. I am not slowly doing anything. I have maintained to this point that sex is not at all sin in God's Covenant to you. You are instead the one who has been twindling, trying to make it what it isn't. undecided

Sex is sex. It doesn't go beyond your physical, not according to God whose standards we are called to live by. undecided
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Acehart: 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
skybodmas:

Same thing applies the her- God will hold it against her.
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Dtruthspeaker: 7:12am On Jun 02, 2022
Acehart:

On what grounds can a contract be nullified?

Fraud, lack of consent, misrepresentation, conduct intolerable to live with, wickedness/evil, imbalance and exercise of a right to terminate the contract by any or no reason.
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Dtruthspeaker: 7:22am On Jun 02, 2022
sidonlook:
Please can we talk more about her cheating on me.
Why every thing against men.
Woman slaps man, the man must have caused it. But man Slaps woman the man must have caused it too and tagged violence against women.
Life no balance atall.

She is dead already. Eve sealed it

It is you the man whose dying is not yet complete.

But it is in your hand to complete the death or escape from it.
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Dtruthspeaker: 7:28am On Jun 02, 2022
Cutehector:
Na only man dey cheat on wife? Iffa woze all of una slap now..... undecided

Na only man remain to die finish. Woman don die her own.
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Acehart: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Fraud, lack of consent, misrepresentation, conduct intolerable to live with, wickedness/evil, imbalance and exercise of a right to terminate the contract by any or no reason.

Thanks man.

cc: bignuell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Things Every Christian Should Do Every Day / Sharon Oyakilome Frimpong Won Two Awards At The Same Time, Praise Her Husband / Aggressive, Violent, Cool, Calm, Which Is The Best Way To Pray As A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.