Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? (59856 Views)

Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC / Governorship Election: Who Is Osun State Next Governor? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by vicshub(m): 11:56pm On May 28, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
we are not voting any Afonja let North continue ruling us grin
Honestly the North only plays the politics of numbers not of capacity and insight. We still have a long way to go.

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by nonxo007(m): 11:56pm On May 28, 2022
None of the three
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by OFFICIAL336: 11:56pm On May 28, 2022
yinkus6750:
Peter Obi messed up.
Should have stepped down for Atiku and fo for VP.
Chances of winning the main election would have been greater.
And opportunity if continuity through him could have given the SE the much elusive positiion
No, we want Obi in Labour.

Okowa will pick the VP

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by nedekid: 11:56pm On May 28, 2022
From the list you posted, Odom obviously. He was in the banking industry so should have understanding of the economy.
But isn't is possible for Atiku to invite Obi back to the fold as his vice?

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by sonature1: 11:57pm On May 28, 2022
All the people on the list make no sense.

If PDP was a serious party, they wouldn't have let Peter Obi leave that party.

Atiku and Peter Obi would have been a big trouble for APC.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by vicshub(m): 11:57pm On May 28, 2022
RexTramadol1:

If they lose, they will still do better than 2019
I really hope so.
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by WideMouth333(m): 11:57pm On May 28, 2022
Hello to my very Good loving fellow Nigerians......
what if we all unite and vote very massively for peter obi.....
both the yorubas,hausas,igbos,calabas,ijaws etc
what if we all pick one candidate just like peter obi of labour party and make him the best winner in 2023...
let no one vote for APC and PDP again....
as for me and all my household till we die....
the caring peter obi is our best bet....
Goodluck Jonathan should go and sit down and rest for he has ruled us before....
we don't need him again....
now we need a fresh hand as our president....
anyone that will support tinubu is a disgrace to his entire tribe and family...
peter obi has human sympathy and can really transform our country Nigeria from a third world country to a first class country in the world....
peter obi is good....
the man peter obi is Good.....
in peter obi we will stand....
lets shame APC and PDP come 2023.....
(conclusion)
our matra says...
in peter obi labour party we will stand....
cheers........

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by StrongAlphMale: 11:58pm On May 28, 2022
yinkus6750:
Peter Obi messed up.
Should have stepped down for Atiku and fo for VP.
Chances of winning the main election would have been greater.
And opportunity if continuity through him could have given the SE the much elusive positiion

we should all vote for Peter obi in labour party. The man means well for Nigerians.

Let's give him our support. VOTE FOR PETER OBI, LABOUR PARTY

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 11:58pm On May 28, 2022
For me
I for choose wike ir okowa

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by autodevice(m): 11:59pm On May 28, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by Coronavirus1: 11:59pm On May 28, 2022
Wike for vp

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by Babaken(m): 11:59pm On May 28, 2022
Imagine atiku for PDP Tinubu for Apc you know Nigeria has a very long way to go two desperate grandpa.

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by Coronavirus1: 12:00am On May 29, 2022
WideMouth333:
Hello to my very Good loving fellow Nigerians......
what if we all unite and vote very massively for peter obi.....
both the yorubas,hausas,igbos,calabas,ijaws etc
what if we all pick one candidate just like peter obi of labour party and make him the best winner in 2023...
let no one vote for APC and PDP again....
as for me and all my household till we die....
the caring peter obi is our best bet....
Goodluck Jonathan should go and sit down and rest for he has ruled us before....
we don't need him again....
now we need a fresh hand as our president....
anyone that will support tinubu is a disgrace to his entire tribe and family...
peter obi has human sympathy and can really transform our country Nigeria from a third world country to a first class country in the world....
peter obi is good....
the man peter obi is Good.....
in peter obi we will stand....
lets shame APC and PDP come 2023.....
(conclusion)
our matra says...
in peter obi labour party we will stand....
cheers........
Peter obi no level
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by zeeek(m): 12:00am On May 29, 2022
The south-south, southeast and north will vote for Atiku, so the best bet is to pick from the south-west

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by Lanre1st(m): 12:00am On May 29, 2022
Congratulations Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, please don't pick VP from SE, dey infect you with failure, the blood of innocent people they are killing have infected them with badluck. Pick Wike as VP or another person from SS, I wish best of luck

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by patrykhyci: 12:00am On May 29, 2022
pyyxxaro:
He needs someone that would be about to LOOOT ruggedly like him sad

OKOROCHA na big thief , e go good for that position

Even OKOWA naa another big thief with e mouth like Fowl yansh undecided

I think Ayade will make a good choice.. His loot abilities is non to other..
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by Mchawi(f): 12:01am On May 29, 2022
Zico5:
South East people are something else. See them above fighting over who will be vice to Atiku. I have said earlier on, never take these people serious. Their loyalty is towards Judi, ego, owo, money. They have easily forgotten about presidency, they have turned to vice presidency. Mtcheeeeew

You know you are dumb? You concluded all those that commented above you are from East? Such stupidity

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by colossus91(m): 12:01am On May 29, 2022
Morgan9:
Remove okezie.
That guy is a Buffon.
The worst governor in Africa.
And has openly campaigned for nwike .

In the whole galaxy he should be the worst governor

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by StrongAlphMale: 12:01am On May 29, 2022
Babaken:
Imagine atiku for PDP Tinubu for Apc you know Nigeria has a very long way to go two desperate grandpa.

Say no to grandpas!

Vote for Peter obi come 2023! Labour party!!!

Peter obi is the best man for the job. Don't waste your vote on any of those grandpas! Vote for PO. Labour party!!!

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by slivertongue: 12:02am On May 29, 2022
Okowa
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by zeeek(m): 12:02am On May 29, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

I'm sure PDP will get obi back, this is because obi is the only igbo man that can give PDP massive vote in the east and south

But however, we should all vote for Peter obi in labour party. The man means well for Nigerians.

Let's give him our support. VOTE FOR PETER OBI, LABOUR PARTY
Nice idea but what is the citing strength of the entire south-east?
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by frenzzy2(m): 12:03am On May 29, 2022
ecoco2014:
One of these 3:
-Emmanuel Udom
-Douye Diri
-Okezie Ikpeazu

What do you think?
wike will b his running mate
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by caracas: 12:03am On May 29, 2022
post=113268033:
Maybe Obituary will come back
E pain am
Let me see how any of your mumu candidates from apshit will defeat ATIKU

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by Golan007: 12:03am On May 29, 2022
caylakays:
None of the above....
I love the fact that obi left pdp.....as good as he is, he shouldnt settle for vp slot. If a northern gets apc ticket...obi will have a chance...mark my word

Story.

Your tune would change in 3 weeks time even Atiku would state that for the purpose of reconciliation the likes of Obi should be restored and compensated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by Ekenem123: 12:03am On May 29, 2022
Okowa
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by Shascky33: 12:03am On May 29, 2022
The vice will definitely be an igbo man. Wike, udom and the rest will end up as ministers. Wike won't be vice because he lacks Leadership, character and is definitely not trusted Up north.
Aboki on the Beat! coolThe vice will definitely be an igbo man. Wike, udom and the rest will end up as ministers. Wike won't be vice because he lacks Leadership, character and is definitely not trusted Up north.
Aboki on the Beat!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by Ashirioluwa: 12:04am On May 29, 2022
ecoco2014:
One of these 3:
-Emmanuel Udom
-Douye Diri
-Okezie Ikpeazu

What do you think?

I don’t think of anything because I careless about all these crooks who called themselves leaders
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by Amozever12: 12:04am On May 29, 2022
caylakays:
None of the above....
I love the fact that obi left pdp.....as good as he is, he shouldnt settle for vp slot. If a northern gets apc ticket...obi will have a chance...mark my word
Hmmn.. I don't think so. Remember his popularity in the North is little and even the south and west have divided opinion about him. I think he should have settled for a VP to gain more popularity and then move for the no1 position in the country.
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by na2016: 12:04am On May 29, 2022
ecoco2014:
One of these 3:
-Emmanuel Udom
-Douye Diri
-Okezie Ikpeazu

What do you think?
I think it's Emmanuel Udom, that's why he has been very silent in the campaign

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by teepain: 12:05am On May 29, 2022
nedekid:
From the list you posted, Odom obviously. He was in the banking industry so should have understanding of the economy.
But isn't is possible for Atiku to invite Obi back to the fold as his vice?

Unfortunately, being in banking doesn't equip people with understanding macro-economics which is the foundation of understanding the economy. Emefiele is a case study.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by F117nighthawk: 12:05am On May 29, 2022
He should look for a very good igbo technocrat unstained,and not a politician he will win the 2023 elections
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:06am On May 29, 2022
vicshub:
Honestly the North only plays the politics of numbers not of capacity and insight. We still have a long way to go.
they should keep pushing yoruba agenda , this time around they will be the opposition, maybe 3% , the vice slot is going to south south the senate east maybe we dash them minority leaders let them feel the marginalisation small

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari / Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians / APC Office In Rivers Shutdown, Repainted As House Owner Defects To PDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.