Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? (59864 Views)

Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC / Governorship Election: Who Is Osun State Next Governor? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by Paretomaster1(m): 5:47am On May 29, 2022
Zico5:
South East people are something else. See them above fighting over who will be vice to Atiku. I have said earlier on, never take these people serious. Their loyalty is towards Judi, ego, owo, money. They have easily forgotten about presidency, they have turned to vice presidency. Mtcheeeeew

Wallahi, anything u see them going against is not giving them ego.....

Dem go get mouth insult others.... Pandora saw what's coming, e japa, don't be surprised he sold his birthright to Atiku...

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by Deltatoto: 5:51am On May 29, 2022
alsudan:
Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa
taaaaaa Okowa has no electoral value

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by RolexOfGeneva(m): 5:53am On May 29, 2022
Zico5:
South East people are something else. See them above fighting over who will be vice to Atiku. I have said earlier on, never take these people serious. Their loyalty is towards Judi, ego, owo, money. They have easily forgotten about presidency, they have turned to vice presidency. Mtcheeeeew
So Udom Emmanuel is now southeast. Your brain fluids dey leak.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by lexy2014: 5:57am On May 29, 2022
post=113268033:
Maybe Obituary will come back and take up his favorite position...... 2nd base tinsss cheesy wink ;D

HimTuLai

Are u no longer campaigning for zulum? What will u now do with all those your zulum posters?
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by ponishah: 5:58am On May 29, 2022
TempleHouse:
ATIKU/WIKE 2023
PRES / VP
GAME ON !!
Wike, though I like him for booting out Amaechi from rivers state, yet he is not worth the seat of vice presidency
Wike talks too much, often derails terribly when asked a question...
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by vickydevoka(m): 6:02am On May 29, 2022
pyyxxaro:
He needs someone that would be about to LOOOT ruggedly like him sad

OKOROCHA na big thief , e go good for that position

Even OKOWA naa another big thief with e mouth like Fowl yansh undecided
Tell me who no be thief
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by vickydevoka(m): 6:04am On May 29, 2022
Zico5:
Don't forget the true betrayals are Yoruba people. They are called in Hausa ' Biarebi' ( two faces)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by blowjohn(m): 6:13am On May 29, 2022
chymeze:

Wike shot himself in the foot. The man is just too uncouth in speech and actions and doesn't understand the word diplomacy. Everything to him is fight and do or die. Even I as a southerner never fancied him. You have to build bridges even with your perceived enemies in order to win their support. You don't go about insulting people and still expect them to give you votes like they're fools

Even if he isn't the uncouth type, non northerners should have rallied around him.
This is politics. Sentiments shouldn't matter
The man is built that way. Its just like the way trump is.
Loud mouth but a talk and do and fearless.

Wile is a man to deal with any nonsense in the country
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by essentialone(m): 6:13am On May 29, 2022
Atiku should please pick Emmanuel Udom as his Vice President. He is a better partner towards success. If I want to be sentimental, I should have said Sam Ohabuanwa, but the man needs to go and contest for LGA Chairman and from there learn Introduction to Politics.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by sylva1(m): 6:14am On May 29, 2022
Its very glaring already

vicshub:
PDP has lost 2023. Mark my word.
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:15am On May 29, 2022
Cmanforall:
Good question!

May he not pick a former Governor

Is Saraki not from the Northern part of Nigeria (forget middlebelt, just consideringNorth America South Nigeria)?
Also, is he a Muslim? Because these things play role in Nogerian politics

Toh....

No mind dem.

Saraki ke?

Two Fulani Muslims as President and vice?

Abi e no know say Saraki na Fulani?
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by ceejay80s(m): 6:17am On May 29, 2022
whoever becomes a running mate will just be a puppet, atiku was running mate for Obasanjo, what did he do, Jonathan was running mate and even became president what did he do, let's stop decieving our selves, the sooner we look at our children and think about their future that's the moment we start thinking right

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by sharone21(f): 6:17am On May 29, 2022
Wike isn't bad, but he wouldn't fit well as a VP....Atiku will not want nemesis to come to him through Wike, the way him and his ex oga did things.

If APC presents Jonathan( which may be their best candidate), Atiku should bring Ngozi Iweala or Afdb guy to scatter APC totally.

North will definitely vote in a Northerner.

Wike can be Minister of defence or PDP Party Chairman.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by Anaerobi(m): 6:18am On May 29, 2022
Zico5:

What's the difference between South East and South South?
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by essentialone(m): 6:24am On May 29, 2022
Breaking News: Ohaneze Ndiigbo congratulates Atiku. Begs him to pick Ohabuanwa or Anyim as his Vice President to be...

Details shortly!
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by Theoarhics: 6:28am On May 29, 2022
None.
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by chymeze: 6:33am On May 29, 2022
blowjohn:

Even if he isn't the uncouth type, non northerners should have rallied around him.
This is politics. Sentiments shouldn't matter
The man is built that way. Its just like the way trump is.
Loud mouth but a talk and do and fearless.

Wile is a man to deal with any nonsense in the country
Of course we know Wike is courageous but is he democratic and diplomatic? It's takes more than just being courageous to win an election. You have to know how to approach people that you would need such votes from! You don't go about bossing them and using derogatory words and acting like you're a god before them. They'd just take that to mean that if they vote you in, then you'd just be too autocratic. Wike was courageous (and sincerely I love his courage) but surprisingly he lacked wisdom. It was only a matter of time before such betrayal would befall him.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by buchilino(m): 6:44am On May 29, 2022
Zico5:

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL F..CKUPS

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by buchilino(m): 6:46am On May 29, 2022
essentialone:
Breaking News: Ohaneze Ndiigbo congratulates Atiku. Begs him to pick Ohabuanwa or Anyim as his Vice President to be...

Details shortly!

FUNNY PPLE WILL START THINKING THAT OHANEZE SPEAKS FOR IGBO PPLE.
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by buchilino(m): 6:47am On May 29, 2022
Anaerobi:

What's the difference between South East and South South?

I ASK MYSELF SAME QUESTION SOMETIMES

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by buchilino(m): 6:48am On May 29, 2022
sylva1:
Its very glaring already

I THINK SO TOO
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by Otunbakayce: 6:49am On May 29, 2022
Definitely a south easterner, probably senator Ben obi again.
Udom, okowa and wike can never be picked by atiku.
Atiku won't be politically foolish to pick wike.
At ik u is going to pick an Igbo man to try and pacify them for their support all these years.

Mark these comment and bookmark it.
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by Ujpest: 6:49am On May 29, 2022
Emeka Ihedioha
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by gentlegenius(m): 6:52am On May 29, 2022
vicshub:
PDP has lost 2023. Mark my word.
Wait until you see who APC will choose.
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by Taba21: 6:53am On May 29, 2022
Zico5:

Igbo have been reduced to rubbish in this country mainly because of their dirty mindset and foolishness anyone that feed an ipob man in the position of vice go too too collect

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by Nathan2016: 6:55am On May 29, 2022
Donald Duke

Ifeanyi Okowa

Reasons:

Donald Duke has always been peoples person in the overall south east and south south. He is loved by many and will be easily favored to get votes.

Ifeanyi Okowa breach the gap of SS/SE. He is an igbo from South South and will fit into the perfect VP for getting votes.
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by Taba21: 6:55am On May 29, 2022
Light78:
PDP is buried.

Igbos won't vote them.
Instead they vote GEJ

Wike and Atiku should hustle for north and south.

See them here sit at home region.
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by Cyriloha(m): 6:56am On May 29, 2022
Zico5:

I'm telling you!
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:56am On May 29, 2022
post=113268033:
Maybe Obituary will come back and take up his favorite position...... 2nd base tinsss cheesy wink ;D

HimTuLai
Obituary?.... Too petty for a grown man like you
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by sylve11: 6:56am On May 29, 2022
casualobserver:
His VP will come from the SS. The SE are no longer relevant to PDP beause of Obi and IPOB likely to disrupt voting in SE.

Give the SE people money and they will vote for anything. cool

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by essentialone(m): 7:02am On May 29, 2022
buchilino:

FUNNY PPLE WILL START THINKING THAT OHANEZE SPEAKS FOR IGBO PPLE.

Who do they speak for?
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by essentialone(m): 7:03am On May 29, 2022
sylve11:

Give the SE people money and they will vote for anything. cool

You are very correct. Most of the Southerners who voted for Atiku have at several points in their lives complained publicly about the over dominance of the North in Nigeria politics, yet they still voted for Atiku's Dollars!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos / See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic / Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.