Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election (40118 Views)

2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? / Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by TruthinAction: 12:48am On May 29, 2022
JeffSA:
Nigeria will never be good. Imagine having Atiku and Tinubu to choose from.

Just Japa, Una country don finish grin

The better devil is Tinubu. PDP has shot itself on the foot.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by TruthinAction: 12:52am On May 29, 2022
Winters23:
Apc over to you

Tinubu vs Atiku north wins

GEJ vs Atiku north still wins

Asaba declaration in the mud

grin

I don't agree. Any candidate of APC will win Atiku. All the southern Governors want the presidency back to the south. And the vote in the north will be divided because of the new party coming in from Kwakwanso.

Tinubu is the next president unless he doesn't win the primary.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:53am On May 29, 2022
MyExpression:

Nooo, Amaechi doesn't have the pedigree to win a Presidential over Tinubu or Atiku.

Tinubu will win and use Amaechi or Dave Umahi as a southern vice.

So you that left Atiku / Obi to vote for Buhari / Osibanjo will now come back to vote Atiku / Olatunde as against Tinubu / Amaechi or Umahi?

Do you think the North has no sense?

As far as ATIKU is now fully involved,.....no Southerner can defeat him from any party.

North and South West defeated him because NORTH have their brother as the President!!!!!

Now the coin has turned , let's watch and see!!!!

One thing I love about the NORTH is that you can't see them ranting in any social media......
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by HandsomeGuyman(m): 1:02am On May 29, 2022
Jonathan cannot defeat Atiku
jaxxy:

Depends on who Apc fields. Only Jonathan can defeat Atiku.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by jaxxy(m): 1:03am On May 29, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Hahaha...Omo Ibo, u mean a minority wey no get structure inside APC go defeat a fulani like Atiku?
u be olodo aswear2gud grin.
Na Tinubu go face Atiku

Jonathan is loved by All Nigerians except Tinubu Apc urchins. The North adores Jonathan. The south east love him also.

He will win clearly.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by jaxxy(m): 1:05am On May 29, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
Jonathan cannot defeat Atiku

Hands down defeat Atiku especially if he gets buharis backing it will double the victory.

The North adores Jonathan and respects buhari.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Kzinne: 1:05am On May 29, 2022
shimolv:
Days back, our analyst predicted that Gov. Wike will emerge 2nd while Atiku gets the ticket. Watch "Know Your Aspirants Show" by Thav TV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBQa4pfY0Q and please subscribe to encourage us develop informative unbiased contents during this election season.
rubbish everyone knew Atiku was winning all along
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by pacificom: 1:06am On May 29, 2022
Wikes eyes Don clear now say Nigerian presidency na Hausa's Birthright.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by okuta007: 1:10am On May 29, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

[/b]
Hahahhahahaha.....,.....my brother , don't involve the East to any division you want to do in the West pls....

Is now you are remembering Nnamdi Kanu , I thought he is a terrorist...

I though EASTERNERS are pigs??

There will never be any division , Nigeria will be more better under Atiku because he is a kind man more than Buhari that the West gave us as Punishment for their Betrayal against the SOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!

have you read my post to see anywhere i ever criticized Nnamdi Kanu by calling him terrorist-
you must be crazy for lying against me without proof - show me a post i ever criticized Nnamdi Kanu and Inwill send you $1,000 right now no questions asked!
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by HandsomeGuyman(m): 1:11am On May 29, 2022
I see Apc changing their plans and coming up with a northern candidate. Vp may be Amaechi
jaxxy:

Hands down defeat Atiku especially if he gets buharis backing it will double the victory.

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:14am On May 29, 2022
okuta007:

have you read my post to see anywhere i ever criticized Nnamdi Kanu ? your
must be crazy for lying against me without proof - show me a post i ever criticized Nnamdi Kanu and Inwill send you $1,000 right now no questions asked!

Thou shall not live my bread alone or $1,000.....
In the game of Chess, the pawn can still be as powerful as the Queen, so am sorry, you are part of the game and you will become a queen one day.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by jaxxy(m): 1:22am On May 29, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
I see Apc changing their plans and coming up with a northern candidate. Vp may be Amaechi

Maybe bt which Northerner now? Lawan??
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by pacespot(m): 1:25am On May 29, 2022
PDP is like a leopard that can't change its spots. The foundation of that party is entwined with corruption and massive election rigging, so this is no surprising to me. Is PDP intending to keep the presidency in the North, well anything is possible in that party with a stash of dollars involved Peter Obi saw the handwriting on the wall before most people here.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by saintkeppy(m): 2:02am On May 29, 2022
jaxxy:

Maybe bt which Northerner now? Lawan??

Senator Ahmed Lawan will emerge the APC flagbearer next week.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Hohaiiiode(m): 2:17am On May 29, 2022
What if Atiku picks wike as vice?
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by brutal1(m): 2:24am On May 29, 2022
This is the sad part of it
teadrake:
He don red!! So northerner want to continue ruling us. Haba
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by ashawopikin(m): 2:31am On May 29, 2022
Wike tried
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Ologbo147: 2:36am On May 29, 2022
Wike should congratulate Atiku. Atiku is not his mate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Funflipper: 2:48am On May 29, 2022
emmytex3111:
I surprise when people say PETER OBI can't win in LABOUR PARTY, what if we unite and vote massively for OBI? where Obi go i go.

The word unity is alien to the south.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by jaxxy(m): 2:52am On May 29, 2022
Hohaiiiode:
What if Atiku picks wike as vice?

Then he losses.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by KanwuliaExtra: 3:07am On May 29, 2022
GOOOOOOOOOOO TIKKKKKKKKU!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Hohaiiiode(m): 3:26am On May 29, 2022
jaxxy:

Then he losses.
how ? It depend. If apc settle for tinubu it is wiser to go for wike. Rivers have the highest number of voters after Kano Lagos , south East don’t have a lot of voter turnout … it’s pdp anyways . And if apc settle for northerner he can go for a southwest vice. And if goodluck is the candidate which I don’t know. Wike is still a good bet.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Benwallt(m): 3:32am On May 29, 2022
truthfully360:
PDP belongs to Atiku grin

I think you are right

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by jaxxy(m): 3:33am On May 29, 2022
Hohaiiiode:
how ? It depend. If apc settle for tinubu it is wiser to go for wike. Rivers have the highest number of voters after Kano Lagos , south East don’t have a lot of voter turnout … it’s pdp anyways . And if apc settle for northerner he can go for a southwest vice. And if goodluck is the candidate which I don’t know. Wike is still a good bet.

hmmm I see ur point. it's tricky
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by jaxxy(m): 3:34am On May 29, 2022
truthfully360:
PDP belongs to Atiku grin

Atiku is actually a founding father of pdp after obasanjo so he has some respect only that he worked against pdp in 2015.

and he is abit controversial
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Okobola146: 3:34am On May 29, 2022
ManirBK:
Congratulations Atiefku But The champion one The Jagaban of Africa will surely get the trophy come 2023!
no be only trophy, him go also get gulder
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Okobola146: 3:37am On May 29, 2022
saintkeppy:

Senator Ahmed Lawan will emerge the APC flagbearer next week.
Atiku go beat am mercilessly
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by arantess: 3:37am On May 29, 2022
JeffSA:
Nigeria will never be good. Imagine having Atiku and Tinubu to choose from.

Just Japa, Una country don finish grin
Obi is in labor party

It mustn't be PDP/APC

Shooo, are you guys in chains or what?
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by jaxxy(m): 3:38am On May 29, 2022
ManirBK:
Congratulations Atiefku But The champion one The Jagaban of Africa will surely get the trophy come 2023!

hypocrites only congratulating atiku so that Apc can give the lagos landlord ticket bt they still won't.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Okobola146: 3:40am On May 29, 2022
jaxxy:

I totally disagree with you, the north would use their religion and ethnicity to determine who gets it. No Muslim man from the north would vote against his Muslim brother
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by arantess: 3:40am On May 29, 2022
Hohaiiiode:
You people are funny, do you know when it's Christmas in rivers state and non indigenes( mostly Igbos ) travel out, it looks like a ghost town?? I live in ph since 2008 so I can tell you

How do you people always draw these conclusion that SE don't have numbers despite being the third largest ethnic group

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK / Tinubu's Mother, Abibatu Magaji Campaigning For Awolowo And Jakande In 1979 / Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.