Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,472 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:00 PM

Atiku Needs Obi More Than Ever - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Needs Obi More Than Ever (766 Views)

2023: North Tired Of Killings, Needs Obi For Rescue – Northern Group / A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now / The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Needs Obi More Than Ever by SimplePlan34: 12:49am On May 29, 2022
The combination of Atiku and Obi Brought in so much vote last election. In fact it's said in some circles that PDP won the election. I don't think Tinubu and Dogara a northern Christian can defeat those two. Though I still feel Tinubu would not clinch the ticket. Cos the cabals don't want him.
Re: Atiku Needs Obi More Than Ever by Felimax(m): 12:55am On May 29, 2022
With Obi, Atiku will loose again.
When I was saying the worst mistake made so far was Obi leaving the party people came for my head.

The SouthEast are not politically sophisticated. Too bad!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Needs Obi More Than Ever by StrongAlphMale: 1:00am On May 29, 2022
[s]
SimplePlan34:
The combination of Atiku and Obi Brought in so much vote last election. In fact it's said in some circles that PDP won the election. I don't think Tinubu and Dogara a northern Christian can defeat those two. Though I still feel Tinubu would not clinch the ticket. Cos the cabals don't want him.
[/s]

Obi isn't ready to asslick PDP again.

Get your PVC and vote massively for Peter obi in labour party. Even if he doesn't win, we'll all be happy that we gave him our vote.

We Nigerians have decided that it is Peter Ahmed Balogun Obi that we want as president come 2023. Vote Peter obi. Vote for labour party!!!!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Needs Obi More Than Ever by slivertongue: 1:11am On May 29, 2022
Felimax:
When I was saying the worst mistake made so far was Obi leaving the party people came for my head.

No Atiku knows without the South he will face challenges. Obi didn't look popular to me until he left PDP. Politics ain't a career for serious minded people. Here we are more politically sophisticated but the South is better off. His leaving is unfortunate but it will help him reexamine his person & values. PDP ain't paradise

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Needs Obi More Than Ever by Felimax(m): 1:16am On May 29, 2022
slivertongue:

No Atiku knows without the South he will face challenges. Obi didn't look popular to me until he left PDP. Politics ain't a career for serious minded people. Here we are more politically sophisticated but the South is better off. His leaving is unfortunate but it will help him reexamine his person & values. PDP ain't paradise

Agreed! We should just allow Obi go in peace. No sympathy or empathy.
The South South will not support Atiku should he go for Peter Obi.

Peter Obi should go in peace. Better if he had contested and loose. He is not a loyal party man and I have never trusted him, forget his soft spoken nature.
Re: Atiku Needs Obi More Than Ever by Felimax(m): 1:17am On May 29, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
[s][/s]

Obi isn't ready to asslick PDP again.

Get your PVC and vote massively for Peter obi in labour party. Even if he doesn't win, we'll all be happy that we gave him our vote.

We Nigerians have decided that it is Peter Ahmed Balogun Obi that we want as president come 2023. Vote Peter obi. Vote for labour party!!!!!!

You will soon wake up!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Needs Obi More Than Ever by slivertongue: 1:24am On May 29, 2022
Felimax:

Peter Obi should go in peace. Better if he had contested and loose. He is not a loyal party man and I have never trusted him, forget his soft spoken nature.

Well I knew Atiku was going to win, I knew party ticket would go north. Atiku can choose from SE, SS or SW. Atiku will choose his deputy the way obj choose him. But obi ain't begging u for VP slot na. Didn't our Turaki leave? Don't spoil the game for Turaki abeg cos Not everyone here is comfortable with him

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Needs Obi More Than Ever by Felimax(m): 1:25am On May 29, 2022
slivertongue:

Well I knew Atiku was going to win, I knew party ticket would go north. Atiku can choose from SE, SS or SW. Atiku will choose his deputy the way obj choose him. But obi ain't begging u for VP slot na. Didn't our Turaki leave? Don't spoil the game for Turaki abeg cos Not everyone here is comfortable with him

You may not be comfortable with him, I was once uncomfortable like you but right here in my region it's PDP or nothing.
Re: Atiku Needs Obi More Than Ever by Foolishbuhari: 1:36am On May 29, 2022
Felimax:

We will see the sophisticatedness of the south west soon no worry. As una no Wan gree get sense, North go continue to carry am.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Needs Obi More Than Ever by Foolishbuhari: 1:37am On May 29, 2022
Felimax:

The SS isn't going to vote for Atiku. Una go see am las las. 2023 is the year Nigerians would vote individuals

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Needs Obi More Than Ever by helinues: 1:38am On May 29, 2022
It's unfortunate it's too late except if Obi want to swallow his own vomit
Re: Atiku Needs Obi More Than Ever by Felimax(m): 1:40am On May 29, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

We will see the sophisticatedness of the south west soon no worry. As una no Wan gree get sense, North go continue to carry am.

I am from South South. We may not be bad with Atiku though he been from the North.

The West can keep Tinubu for life, no problem. I only hope SWAGA will not stagger out.
Re: Atiku Needs Obi More Than Ever by Felimax(m): 1:42am On May 29, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

The SS isn't going to vote for Atiku. Una go see am las las. 2023 is the year Nigerians would vote individuals

Get it bro, South South will not vote Atiku maybe, they will almost totally vote PDP.

The only region that has been surviving opposition. SS is PDP!
Re: Atiku Needs Obi More Than Ever by Foolishbuhari: 1:46am On May 29, 2022
Felimax:

Get it bro, South South will not vote Atiku maybe, they will almost totally vote PDP.

The only region that has been surviving opposition. SS is PDP!
You can take it to the bank... The SS won't vote Atiku. I know wetin I dey talk.
Re: Atiku Needs Obi More Than Ever by Foolishbuhari: 1:49am On May 29, 2022
Felimax:

I am from South South. We may not be bad with Atiku though he been from the North.

The West can keep Tinubu for life, no problem. I only hope SWAGA will not stagger out.

I am from the SS too. No be north get this country. Wike just pushed the PDP to shoot itself in the foot. I go enter Ughelli by June/July make Peter Obi campaign start in earnest for that side. We dey enter Asaba tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Needs Obi More Than Ever by Felimax(m): 1:50am On May 29, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

You can take it to the bank... The SS won't vote Atiku. I know wetin I dey talk.

Who will the SS then vote? Mention the name?
Re: Atiku Needs Obi More Than Ever by Felimax(m): 1:52am On May 29, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

I am from the SS too. No be north get this country. Wike just pushed the PDP to shoot itself in the foot. I go enter Ughelli by June/July make Peter Obi campaign start in earnest for that side. We dey enter Asaba tomorrow.

No, I am not against you voting or campaigning for anybody. Why will I do that? I just want you to know that SS, nor go there, na there PDP dey stay. Leave am o!
Re: Atiku Needs Obi More Than Ever by Foolishbuhari: 8:49am On May 29, 2022
Felimax:

No, I am not against you voting or campaigning for anybody. Why will I do that? I just want you to know that SS, nor go there, na there PDP dey stay. Leave am o!

SS and SE na traditional PDP strong zone. But things go change. We go make things change.
Re: Atiku Needs Obi More Than Ever by Chimaraymond455: 10:54am On May 29, 2022
see alot of Tinubu minions talking about southern unity since it's obvious that Tinubu cannot win North with Atiku and Kwankwaso there.

But you people have forgotten how you betrayed Jonathan in the past 8years. You didn't talk about southern unity then.
Southeast and Southsouth even in their differences have always voted massively for any southern candidate but the soutwest always betray us. Even when GEJ won in 2011, he got the least southern vote in southwest, GEJ even lost Osun state to Ribadu.

Its simple, it's either power remains in the north to teach southwest lesson or southwest votes for Obi to appease for the betrayal. We will not vote or campaign for Tinubu.

Southwest is the reason why South cannot united. They alway find a way to sell everyone out to the north.

(1) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Supporters, How Market? / Welcome To Double Face South West / God Showed Me Peter Obi As President - Prophet Odumeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.