Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes (1333 Views)

Magic Happened To PDP’s Votes At Anambra Collation Centre - Atiku’s Witness / Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same / Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by helinues: 12:57am On May 29, 2022
As Obi is no longer in Pdp, there are reasonable number of Pdp supporters that will go with him to Labour party meaning Pdp's votes would be shared between Atiku and Obi while Apc would retain theirs, that's only if no faction after Apc primary

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by slivertongue: 12:58am On May 29, 2022
Atiku wins PDP champions league
Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by PrinceOfLagos: 12:59am On May 29, 2022
Some Lagos APC members will follow Tinubu to SDP now that's obvious that he won't be getting the APC ticket

Yeah

6 Likes

Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by helinues: 1:00am On May 29, 2022
slivertongue:
Atiku wins PDP champions league

Abi, left with Nation's League which is the main election
Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by helinues: 1:01am On May 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Some Lagos APC members will follow Tinubu to SDP now that's obvious that he won't be getting the APC ticket

See, I take God beg you or whatever you might belief on, don't derail this thread. This thread is not about Tinubu.

I don't know why you are too fixated about a man who knew nothing about you.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by slivertongue: 1:02am On May 29, 2022
No that easy. APC has lost much grounds here. The sure area are four states in d NW, two NE, two - three NC. Abj is for PDP
Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by Felimax(m): 1:03am On May 29, 2022
Atiku has South South to his Northern regions already even without SouthEast PDP he has a better chance already.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by slivertongue: 1:03am On May 29, 2022
helinues:

Abi, left with Nation's League which is the main election

Wallahi
Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by slivertongue: 1:05am On May 29, 2022
Felimax:
Atiku has South South to his Northern regions already even without SouthEast PDP he has a better chance already.

Not all North. More like large parts of tribal North
Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by PrinceOfLagos: 1:05am On May 29, 2022
helinues:

See, I take God beg you or whatever you might belief on, don't derail this thread. This thread is not about Tinubu.

Ok but is this thread not about 2023 ?
Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by helinues: 1:07am On May 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Ok but is this thread not about 2023 ?

Yes but the discussion is between Obi and Atiku and Pdp as a party.

Don't bring Tinubu or Apc into this

3 Likes

Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by princdebola201(m): 1:08am On May 29, 2022
slivertongue:
No that easy. APC has lost much grounds here. The sure area are four states in d NW, two NE, two - three NC. Abj is for PDP
please where did APC lost ground?
Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by helinues: 1:09am On May 29, 2022
slivertongue:

Pdp has lost much grounds than Apc so far. Some Southern politicians from SS and SE might still leave Pdp after the primary.

Only Kano I can say Apc has lost ground and that's due to Ganduje's factor cos it seems like Zamfara stunt would be replayed there. Ganduje messed things up by picking unnecessary fight.

Apc are still maintaining much of their grounds

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by PrinceOfLagos: 1:11am On May 29, 2022
helinues:

Yes but the discussion is between Obi and Atiku and Pdp as a party.

Don't bring Tinubu or Apc into this
Ok but you're not a PDP card carrying member so why is PDP primaries your concern

Is Tinubu no longer going for consultations?

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by Felimax(m): 1:12am On May 29, 2022
slivertongue:

Not all North. More like large parts of tribal North

I know.

North are sophisticated in politics.
Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by derecho(m): 1:12am On May 29, 2022
Na wa for you @the bolded

Does Peter Obi know you? Why are you so disturbed about him?
Why not worry about Atiku and pray Tinubu isn't given the Wike treatment?

Peter Obi may even decide not to continue if they continue to monetize the process .He has told everyone he's not desperate.
helinues:

5 Likes

Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by helinues: 1:13am On May 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Ok but you're not a PDP card carrying member so why is PDP primaries your concern

Is Tinubu no longer going for consultations?

SEBI you are an Apc member to be shouting Buni, Amaechi, GEJ and Tinubu's name upadan.

Can't you give this shit a rest, you always contradict yourself without having time to reflect on your goofing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by helinues: 1:15am On May 29, 2022
Felimax:

Highest votes Atiku can get from SS in 2023 is 60% as long as a Southerner is on Apc ticket

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by helinues: 1:17am On May 29, 2022
derecho:
Na wa for you @the bolded

Does Peter Obi know you? Why are you so disturbed about him?
Why not worry about Atiku and pray Tinubu isn't given the Wike treatment?

Peter Obi may even decide not to continue if they continue to monetize the process .He has told everyone he's not desperate.

Stop jumping into discussion half way.

Thank you
Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by Felimax(m): 1:19am On May 29, 2022
helinues:

Highest votes Atiku can get from SS in 2023 is 60% as long as a Southerner is on Apc ticket

Think twice! South South is almost totally PDP. PDP has a very strong grassroot level in South South.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by OFFICIAL336: 1:19am On May 29, 2022
True.

PDP will try to regain ground by offering an Igbo blood their VP ticket.

Kwankwanso and Atiku will share APC Northerner votes.

To regain the South, APC will offer their ticket to GEJ.

NLC President and TUC President just register with Labour Party and have directed their members to join LP at their wards.

North will retain the presidency but LP will give a good account of themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by helinues: 1:20am On May 29, 2022
Felimax:

Think twice! South South is almost totally PDP. PDP has a very strong grassroot level in South South.

Things would change in 2023 as long as a Southerner is on Apc ticket. That's logical

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by derecho(m): 1:21am On May 29, 2022
Do you even need this reply?
Calm down and avoid shooting yourself in the foot.
I understand you want the contest to be between Tinubu and Atiku but not all Nigerians think that way.
As far as I'm concerned, that movie belong to 2007.
helinues:

Stop jumping into discussion half way.

Thank you
Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by helinues: 1:23am On May 29, 2022
OFFICIAL336:
True.

PDP will try to regain ground by offering an Igbo blood their VP ticket.

Kwankwanso and Atiku will share APC Northerner votes.

To regain the South, APC will offer their ticket to GEJ.

NLC President and TUC President just register with Labour Party and have directed their members to join LP at their wards

Take GEJ out of the picture cos he is not contesting the Apc presidential primary. Where would he start from? And please don't tell me consensus cos what did he do to deserve being chosen.

Atiku would likely pick his Vp from South South cos of Obi's factor. Moreover, there could be vote apathy in SE. So many INeC office have been burnt with PVCS.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by Felimax(m): 1:24am On May 29, 2022
helinues:

Things would change in 2023 as long as a Southerner is on Apc ticket. That's logical

Don't dare mention Jonathan or Tinubu, I will laugh you in tongues.

All road lead to PDP.
The real work has just begun.

Have Atikulated already?
Your hands up!
Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by helinues: 1:25am On May 29, 2022
derecho:
Do you even need this reply?
Calm down and avoid shooting yourself in the foot.
I understand you want the contest to be between Tinubu and Atiku but not all Nigerians think that way.
As far as I'm concerned, that movie belong to 2007.

That advice of not jumping into half discussion is for your own good cos I don't know where @ emboldened is coming from.

Abi you have proofs to back that up?

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by helinues: 1:26am On May 29, 2022
Felimax:

Don't dare mention Jonathan or Tinubu, I will laugh you in tongues.

All road lead to PDP.
The real work has just begun.

Have Atikulated already?
Your hands up!

Are those 2 the only people interested in Apc primary abi why did you narrow your discussion to just 2 of them?

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by OFFICIAL336: 1:28am On May 29, 2022
helinues:

Take GEJ out of the picture cos he is not contesting the Apc presidential primary. Where would he start from? And please don't tell me consensus cos what did he do to deserve being chosen.

Atiku would likely pick his Vp from South South cos of Obi's factor. Moreover, there could be vote apathy in SE. So many INeC office have been burnt with PVCS.
Okowa is the VP.

With Atiku as PDP candidate, APC will pick GEJ to clear road for Kwankwanso and Atiku.

Arewa is not loyal to any party. They are only loyal to their agenda.

APC ticket will go South and they will give it to someone who is not strong enough to battle Atiku.
Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by derecho(m): 1:31am On May 29, 2022
Kikikiki...Trying to hide behind one finger won't do any good.I suggest you calm down.
Everything shouldn't revolve round PDP and APC.

Who doesn't know you support Tinubu?
Just telling you to remove Peter Obi from your analysis. After all, he's left PDP
helinues:

That advice of not jumping into half discussion is for your own good cos I don't know where @ emboldened is coming from.

Abi you have proofs to back that up?
Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by Felimax(m): 1:31am On May 29, 2022
helinues:

Are those 2 the only people interested in Apc primary abi why did you narrow your discussion to just 2 of them?

Your permutations may not hold water.
Regardless, I am observing in 3D. Perhaps, I may soon see that guy who will pull the stunt, maybe that guy that cannot win even his own state.
Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by helinues: 1:31am On May 29, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

Okowa is the VP.

With Atiku as PDP candidate, APC will pick GEJ to clear road for Kwankwanso and Atiku.

Arewa is not loyal to any party. They are only loyal to their agenda.

APC ticket will go South and they will give it to someone who is not strong enough to battle Atiku.

Toh

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Obi To Share Pdp's Votes by slivertongue: 1:32am On May 29, 2022
helinues:

Pdp has lost much grounds than Apc so far. Some Southern politicians from SS and SE might still leave Pdp after the primary.

Only Kano I can say Apc has lost ground and that's due to Ganduje's factor cos it seems like Zamfara stunt would be replayed there. Ganduje messed things up by picking unnecessary fight.

Apc are still maintaining much of their grounds

APC is the ruling party. Her missteps is what will count against her. If you are on the streets u will understand better. APC should take the lessons from fct election serious. The security & economy here are near dead, and this is all the matters to us. Most APC state here under performed. South maybe intact but not North. PDP has lost too but they are not incharge at the center

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Cannot Win The Presidential Elections No Matter What Party He Is In / Pictures From Lagos Pvc Concerts / Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.