Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:22 PM

Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him (20101 Views)

'We Flogged Them', Governor Ahmadu Fintiri Says As He Congratulates Atiku (Vid) / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by Nobody: 8:02am On May 29, 2022
criminalmindz:
Atiku must never forgive wike. Chase him out smoke him. Give money to two kalabari sons he disappointed to campaign and run for governor in another party to spli votes so fubara does not emerge

Lol.. Two can play the game. You think Atiku will win the election without the support of Wike or other guys in the party? I love your idea actually, it’s part of the plan too. I hope APC nominates a northerner or anybody from the southwest. The SS/SE will gladly vote for APC, regardless of who their candidate is.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by xpiranza88: 8:07am On May 29, 2022
The man,the legend the new incoming, leader,president of the federal republic of Nigeria come next year...#atikuiscoming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by AmazingELixir: 8:08am On May 29, 2022
oyeb15:
Other aspirants are still in shock mode especially Wike.

If not Rivers money that blinded Wike reasoning, Wike was an ordinary tout at PH when Atiku has been in Nigeria mainstream politics (since 1991).

Atiku a seasoned, independent, brilliant politician and administrator who is never tribal. He has detailed understanding of Nigeria and her economy .

He and Rotimi Ameachi will always have my vote anyday.

Wike started out as a law graduate, ascended to the position of a local government chairman then chief of staff to the Rivers state government went national to be become a minister of education and currently the Rivers state government....he was at no time a tout...just bold outspoken and fearless. You gerrit now
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by Nobody: 8:10am On May 29, 2022
xpiranza88:
The man,the legend the new incoming, leader,president of the federal republic of Nigeria come next year...#atikuiscoming

Thanks
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by AmazingELixir: 8:10am On May 29, 2022
oyeb15:
Other aspirants are still in shock mode especially Wike.

If not Rivers money that blinded Wike reasoning, Wike was an ordinary tout at PH when Atiku has been in Nigeria mainstream politics (since 1991).

Atiku a seasoned, independent, brilliant politician and administrator who is never tribal. He has detailed understanding of Nigeria and her economy .

He and Rotimi Ameachi will always have my vote anyday.

Wike started out as a law graduate, ascended to the position of a local government chairman then chief of staff to the Rivers state government went national to be become a minister of education and currently the Rivers state government....he was at no time a tout...just bold outspoken and fearless. You gerrit now.

Those attributes are strange to most Nigerian politicians...thesame reason you lots call strict and disciplined people Wicked.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by kingyakos: 8:12am On May 29, 2022
Asianjollof007:

I don't know, since the party decides there won't be any change. The only solution is for southerners to unite like the north or create a party that would counter the north. Let's wait for the outcome of APC primary.

My brother, even if buhari hand over power to another northerner to rule for 8yrs, let election come again the north will continue winning over and over again, unless they decide to have pity on the south and hand picked who ever pleases them from the south.
The outcome of APC primaries won't have any difference with that of PDP, it's a shadow of it self.
You and i know that it's not possible for the south to unite, so much greed, tribalism, religious belief.
The south claim to be one in religion but different in conduct order and doctrines.
Catholic for Catholic, RCCG for RCCG, Winners for Winners, Apostolic for Apostolic etc.
The south is the problem of it self
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by prizeless(m): 8:15am On May 29, 2022
He should without haste pick Wike as his deputy, his movement will be too formidable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by kingyakos: 8:16am On May 29, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Good question.

They are complainers with no solution to offer.

So where can our solution comes from?..
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by Nobody: 8:18am On May 29, 2022
kingyakos:

So where can our solution comes from?..

What is the problem?
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by EggonBoy(m): 8:21am On May 29, 2022
dawnomike:
The general election is no longer wher Nigerians choose their leader.. It is now the primaries
I disagree with you on this.
If primaries is where Nigerians chooses their leaders then the country would have elect more than 18 president going by the number of political parties that participated in the last election
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by Asianjollof007: 8:22am On May 29, 2022
kingyakos:

My brother, even if buhari hand over power to another northerner to rule for 8yrs, let election come again the north will continue winning over and over again, unless they decide to have pity on the south and hand picked who ever pleases them from the south.
The outcome of APC primaries won't have any difference with that of PDP, it's a shadow of it self.
You and i know that it's not possible for the south to unite, so much greed, tribalism, religious belief.
The south claim to be one in religion but different in conduct order and doctrines.
Catholic for Catholic, RCCG for RCCG, Winners for Winners, Apostolic for Apostolic etc.

Sad truth, may God help us brother.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by Asianjollof007: 8:28am On May 29, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Good question.

They are complainers with no solution to offer.

How do we make changes if we don't complain? I'm just one of millions of nigerians clamouring for a better nation. I know you are a northerner and a supporter of atiku, you are everywhere defending your master.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by kingyakos: 8:30am On May 29, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Sad truth, may God help us brother.

God has given us help but we refused to recognize and accept it because we don't like the truth
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by bjdon: 8:37am On May 29, 2022
Obaseki, the slayer of Oshimole and now Wike!!
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by Nobody: 8:38am On May 29, 2022
Asianjollof007:

How do we make changes if we don't complain? I'm just one of millions of nigerians clamouring for a better nation. I know you are a northerner and a supporter of atiku, you are everywhere defending your master.

If you complains,you just want someone to do it for you.

But when you enter the system, you want to do it for yourself.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by kingyakos: 8:39am On May 29, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

What is the problem?

Nigerians are not been lead to the right path
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by bjdon: 8:41am On May 29, 2022
kingyakos:

Its for us the individual southern voters to take matters in our hands. Peter Obi is clearly the most qualified southern candidate. We should vote en mass for him from the SW to the SE. Let's ignore the small things that divide us, and send a message to the North, that we to can be united. The alternative is what you say , endless northern rule.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by Allisgud: 8:46am On May 29, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Atiku is politician, not a thug.

hope u know a thug is better than a politician,only if u know what ur politicians has don to u,think with ur head not ur yansh
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by Nobody: 8:54am On May 29, 2022
Allisgud:
hope u know a thug is better than a politician,only if u know what ur politicians has don to u,think with ur head not ur yansh

Hhh

Someone is telling me to use my head.

Thanks.

Using yansh would harm me.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by Allisgud: 9:01am On May 29, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Hhh

Someone is telling me to use my head.

Thanks.

Using yansh would harm me.
every successful thug walking freely is backup by a godfather who is a politician so no let pant wear u
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by Benwallt(m): 9:01am On May 29, 2022
Wike will dread this guy's treachery. He is only loyal to his intuition not to good deeds . To obaseki, every good deeds deserves a terrible return
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by Asianjollof007: 9:15am On May 29, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

If you complains,you just want someone to do it for you.
But when you enter the system, you want to do it for yourself.

Get lost
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by Amayabor1: 9:20am On May 29, 2022
jerseyboy:
WORWOR FOOL

Handsome idiot well done!
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by oyeb15: 9:26am On May 29, 2022
AwesomeGod10:

The same atiku that deleted his post when he condemned Deborah's killing? That's the man you're saying is not tribal? Nigerians never learn.

Who among all the aspirants condemned d killing. The one that happened in Tinubu nose at Lekki ,did he say anything. What about Anambra extra judicial killing s ,did u hear anything from Obi. The Fulani rampage in South, did any of the contestants talked about it.

So someone that condemned it and later delete is post is a criminal abi?
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by Amayabor1: 9:26am On May 29, 2022
15ssDRIVE:

The Man that helped him, when others left. Knowing him well as a betrayer.

Shup up there. Helped who? What role did Wike play? Was he the one that made Edo people reject APC, Oshiomole, Tinubu and Ize-Iyamu? Or he was the one that made sure INEC conduct a free and fairly election? The sentiments in Edo was high that they will never accept a Tinubu stooge in Edo. Wike did nothing. Quote my anywhere.

And to think some people will support a tout like Wike to become president is sickening!
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:49am On May 29, 2022
Amayabor1:

Shup up there. Helped who? What role did Wike play? Was he the one that made Edo people reject APC, Oshiomole, Tinubu and Ize-Iyamu? Or he was the one that made sure INEC conduct a free and fairly election? The sentiments in Edo was high that they will never accept a Tinubu stooge in Edo. Wike did nothing. Quote my anywhere.

And to think some people will support a tout like Wike to become president is sickening!

If you starts with,shut up. What’s the difference between you and Wike?
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by Amayabor1: 9:54am On May 29, 2022
15ssDRIVE:

If you starts with,shut up. What’s the difference between you and Wike?

I am not contesting to be president.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by Nobody: 9:56am On May 29, 2022
derecho:
It's left for Nigerians to leave these greedy lot to decide for them.Let them choose whoever they want but Nigerians can retire them.
Counting from today, Nigerians have about 7 months
impossible
You need money to touch the grass roots level in terms of wooing them with gift items,
Buy over thugs and so on to win elections in nigeria…
That’s why pdp and apc are way ahead in this game
Sincere candidates from much lesser parties don’t have this reach.
At the end the greedy politicians still wins
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by derecho(m): 10:19am On May 29, 2022
You have a point but it's humans that become thugs.
Never say never.
All that's needed is get people to buy into the vision.Besides there are aggrieved folks that can organize thugs too.
Harmskion:
impossible
You need money to touch the grass roots level in terms of wooing them with gift items,
Buy over thugs and so on to win elections in nigeria…
That’s why pdp and apc are way ahead in this game
Sincere candidates from much lesser parties don’t have this reach.
At the end the greedy politicians still wins
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by ufuosman(m): 10:35am On May 29, 2022
Obaseki need to congratulate him, why d attacks
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by Caseless: 10:51am On May 29, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Obaseki dey sub Wike grin grin grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat / Agbakoba Defends Tinubu Over ‘Return’ Of Subsidy, Urges Institutional Palliative / Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.