Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East (24327 Views)

Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila / Ogunlewe: Obasanjo Regretting The Mistake He Made About A Successor In 2007 / PDP To Buhari: "Just Go! Nigerians Don't Want A Successor From You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by mrvitalis(m): 8:35am On May 29, 2022
That's it . Till south accept to back Igbo presidency power remains in the north

12 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by pyyxxaro: 8:35am On May 29, 2022
On TIFFNUBU’s MANHOOD I stand undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by tinsel: 8:35am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:
Fun fact

Atiku is huge, APC wished Wike had won grin
Now give us lawan
Can Lawan match Atiku? Be realistic in your answer.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by chloride6: 8:36am On May 29, 2022
Kai..

If Tinubu or Osinbajo pulls through by mistake eh?

This one is going to Kuje straight!

grin

5 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by We4all: 8:36am On May 29, 2022
StrongandMighty:
You can hate this man all you want but he said the obvious truth..

If APC gives their ticket to a southerner, APC is gone forever!

Tinubu should imbibe the spirit of sportsmanship and support whoever APC fields which is obviously not him, his personal and selfish interest is what brought this mess upon us, this time around he should put his selfish interest aside!

You guys are so annoying. Who cares whether APC stays or not? Is it about a part or the interest of Nigerians?

Oh! I forgot that I might not been speaking to someone with Nigeria’s interest at heart. Yuck!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Sarch: 8:37am On May 29, 2022
If a southerner can't win against a northerner, that means they should allow the northerners to rule forever.

7 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by tempest01(m): 8:38am On May 29, 2022
this one dey Prime Lawan. Him wan be vice.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by OBALOLA55(m): 8:38am On May 29, 2022
seunmsg:

How can Lawan defeat Atiku. Do an analysis of his path to victory on zonal basis and let’s see.
GOOD MORNING SEUNMSG

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by redcliff: 8:38am On May 29, 2022
SwissMass:
Clout chasing Igbo, no northerner in the north currently can beat Atiku, he is the most popular presidential candidate in the north, the only person that can face him is Jonathan or Tinubu with strong northern candidate

I agree.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:39am On May 29, 2022
A man that talk too much is not a real man, Mr kalu we know you are only speaking so for the gains you nurse if lawan emerge as Apc candidate but Nigerians will teach una butter lesson

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Karemarealty288(m): 8:39am On May 29, 2022
SwissMass:
Clout chasing Igbo, no northerner in the north currently can beat Atiku, he is the most popular presidential candidate in the north, the only person that can face him is Jonathan or Tinubu with strong northern candidate

Jonathan.....not Tinubu, alot of factors are currently working against Tinubu eg Muslim/Muslim candidency and health challenges.

7 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Kyase(m): 8:39am On May 29, 2022
tinsel:

Can Lawan match Atiku? Be realistic in your answer.
nope, he can't....
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by ojuu4u(m): 8:39am On May 29, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
2023 is likely to be NE vs NE... Atiku vs Lawan while the region that has been salivating to Inherit Buhari's supporters will sit down and lick their wounds...

We warned them but they said they are sophisticated !!..

Their greediness is the reason power is returning to the north and I love that undecided undecided

Yes let it go and after 16 years it will come back to sophisticated region why 5% will wait for eternity.

5% that want to eat where they do not sow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by We4all: 8:40am On May 29, 2022
Bastard Mofos! Comments like these drives me nut! These politicians are more concerned about their parties surviving than producing a credible candidate. And some Nairaland urchins are even in support.

Some of these urchins are broke, jobless and have tasted the disaster of the bad leadership imposed on Nigerians by PDP and APC.

Instead of them using their voices to call for a candidate with the masses at heart, they are here talking about the death of APC. I weep for these generation!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Emmanuelhector(m): 8:41am On May 29, 2022
SwissMass:
Yoruba man I guess
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by M1Garand(m): 8:43am On May 29, 2022
seunmsg:

Alright boss. Lawan is a cool guy but I don’t see a realistic path to victory for him. They will divide north east and west while Atiku will win the entire south. Lawan will be an easy victory for Atiku.

You read the game well... SW will come with protest vote and Atiku will get it. Even Tinubu would rather support Atiku underground.
How will Lawan that has only contested a senatorial district election all his life beat Atiku that's name is already on ground all most all generation knows him from the oldest people in the country to the least eligible children born in 2004. Same with Tinubu. These are household name. APC can kiss South West good bye if it fields Lawan.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:45am On May 29, 2022
Tinubu shld bring in Amaechi or Obi and push 4ward any of dem!
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by JohnsonEmma(m): 8:45am On May 29, 2022
Peter Obi for President 2023

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Cmanforall: 8:45am On May 29, 2022
Metrix147:
2023 Presidency: With Atiku's Emergence In PDP, APC'll Go On Political Retirement If... — Sen. Kalu

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/2023-presidency-atikus-emergence-pdp-apcll-go-political-retirement-sen-kalu/
This man is eyeing vp slot
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by sukar886: 8:46am On May 29, 2022
Only Jonathan can win atiku, even hundred times
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by dmostcheerful(f): 8:46am On May 29, 2022
adioolayi:
Game over for the South Easterners... especially as they were seriously battered at PDP convention

He is now seeking sympathy revenge as if na Southwest cause your downfall.... grin grin cheesy grin
Did any south easterner contest?
Wetin easterners do to you people?

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Duru009(m): 8:46am On May 29, 2022
The only Politician that can defeat Atiku now is GEJ. Tinubu has the structure but lack the national spread and experience of a Presidential election.....

7 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by KingKO22: 8:47am On May 29, 2022
Clonelord:
Atiku won 2019 against an incumbent president though it was rigged..

I wonder what happens when he contests against a non incumbent..

If APC doesn't field Jonathan PDP is back

An average coward and loser would think same way as yours

So Jonathan would get Northern vote than Tinubu and Osinbajo ?

5 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by stasius: 8:47am On May 29, 2022
I will repeat it again.

Northerners will continue to rule until southerners get sense. grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by We4all: 8:48am On May 29, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Jonathan.....not Tinubu, alot of factors are currently working against Tinubu eg Muslim/Muslim candidency and health challenges.

You’re very stupid. Election is around the corner and some of you have been bribed to start your useless campaigns.

Jonathan was a disaster and you’re still clamoring for him. I weep for your soul!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Alphagan(m): 8:48am On May 29, 2022
mrvitalis:
That's it . Till south accept to back Igbo presidency power remains in the north

How can South support a people who are too cowardly to face others in an election? Obi ran away like his ancestors. Didn't you see Wike squaring it up with Atiku?

Atiku didn't just arrive today, he failed severally but at the same time building his support base. Buhari is also a very good example. Where are the Igbos? Always afraid to face their fears. Only Ekwueme made attempt but he retired too soon.

Nobody will microzone, not now not ever because it has never happened. SW who had both moral and legal grounds to enjoy microzoning on the account of their son being denied what was constitutionally his didn't enjoy it. So, tell me, on what ground are the Igbos demanding for microzoning?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Tyche(m): 8:48am On May 29, 2022
SwissMass:

Cry me a river. Your tears is the Johnny Walker, GOT edition, in my cup this morning grin

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by M1Garand(m): 8:48am On May 29, 2022
Duru009:
The only Politician that can defeat Atiku now is GEJ. Tinubu has the structure but lack the national spread and experience of a Presidential election.....

GEJ would cause a revolt in the ruling party. How will they settle aggrieved parties what amount of money would they give Osibanjo, Tinubu and Amaechi for them to change mouth and start supporting him.
This might just be Atiku's Time.

10 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Eryyy92: 8:49am On May 29, 2022
kalu is foolish..he's just saying all these because of personal and selfish interest. A north easterner means 16 years of northern Muslim leadership.
Very impossible.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by ceejay80s(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2022
just negodu nairalanders, it's not about who will change things for the betterment of us and our children but for greed and tribe,
I will find a way to take my wife and kids away from this country before a slice bread with nothing inside becomes #1500. make Una dey here dey select rubbish, u think say na mario land game Una dey play, Nigeria will become one of the poorest countries soon, u people will be contesting with Somalia on who go first see food chop and all ur politicians go don carry Una money relocate to USA with their families

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by CSTRR: 8:49am On May 29, 2022
adioolayi:
Game over for the South Easterners... especially as they were seriously battered at PDP convention

He is now seeking sympathy revenge as if na Southwest cause your downfall.... grin grin cheesy grin
How is he seeking sympathy?

He is playing his own game just like tinubu played their own game in 2015 and 2019.

Stick to your own game.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kogi Indigenes Troop Out To Protest Dangote Exploitations / Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). / War Against Corruption Has Not Started Yet - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.