Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,871 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:24 AM

Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East (24250 Views)

Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila / Ogunlewe: Obasanjo Regretting The Mistake He Made About A Successor In 2007 / PDP To Buhari: "Just Go! Nigerians Don't Want A Successor From You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by donbenie(m): 9:06am On May 29, 2022
seunmsg:

How can Lawan defeat Atiku. Do an analysis of his path to victory on zonal basis and let’s see.
Then give us your option for who can beat Atiku on a region by region basis..
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by thatigboman1: 9:06am On May 29, 2022
seunmsg:

How can Lawan defeat Atiku. Do an analysis of his path to victory on zonal basis and let’s see.
na tinubu go win Atiku?
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by chinchum(m): 9:07am On May 29, 2022
The wise King Solomon adjudged rightly when two women laid claim to a single child and one of the women asked the child be cut in to two as a form of resolving the dispute. Any sensible person can tell what is eating OUK up.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Alphagan(m): 9:09am On May 29, 2022
thatigboman1:
na tinubu go win Atiku?

Tinubu has a better chance of defeating Atiku than Lawan.

Lawan won't win up to 8 states, all in the core north.

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by tsmat(m): 9:09am On May 29, 2022
nnamdi640:
Even in Lagos, Tinubu vote will be shared between him and Atiku, it might be 60: 40, but in the north Atiku will take 75 while Tinubu 25. The last presidential election has a message for us. APC has lost their respect everywhere, anybody voting them in is just doing it based on sentiment. The hardship that party brought to this country is too much

I like the game you Igbos play. You all are now in for Atiku??
This your region no get shame.
By the way. Obi is still contesting o because it seems you-all have forgotten.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Nobody: 9:10am On May 29, 2022
As far as I am concerned, only the PDP people want power go to SE in APC. Lol. But they have just given it to a northern man. See, Politicians are shameless.

Like I always say, Ibos are their own enemies. We will see how this turns out again. I just know that either someone in SW or SS will take it in APC. And most likely Jagaban.

Take a look at how ibos are playing it again. Kalu for his selfish interest want it in NE. Lol.

Later in 2027, they willl say ibos are marginalized. Those that have fallen out of the race in the north and south too will start giving ibos false hopes.

See, when you lose a general election, just use Atiku's style....and support ibos as your vice. That's all. grin

I assure you...ibo will not step Aso Rock gor good 100 years. You van bet it with me. Let them continue their useless ways of playing politics..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Austonpat(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2022
Useless and selfish politicians, because you want to become senate president. Dead on arrival mugu.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by yemmit90: 9:11am On May 29, 2022
seunmsg:

Alright boss. Lawan is a cool guy but I don’t see a realistic path to victory for him. They will divide north east and west while Atiku will win the entire south. Lawan will be an easy victory for Atiku.

This is what some of these guys dont know, if APC mistakenly pick any Northerner as its candidate, Atiku will easily bribe his way out with aggrieved APC members in the south.

North is already divides with NNPC, APC governors and stakeholders who will never destroy/lose their structures and advantages to become strangers in Atiku government. Wike, Makinde, Fayose and many other PDP stakeholders in the south may likely not work for Atiku if a Southerner emerge as APC candidate.

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:14am On May 29, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
He has obviously said the truth. No APC candidate right now can stand Atiku because he has covered North East which will produce most of the highest voting numbers in any election.
The major issue is that Ahmed Lawal is not strong enough for Atiku.
Tinubu/Osinbanjo/Ameachi v Atiku is a complete transfer of presidency to PDP because Atiku will get victory through Northern votes while the APC candidate will be left with divided votes from South, East and West.
PDP has played a very interesting move so now it is left for APC to deliver a strong North Easterner that can divide the Northern votes with Atiku.

Which Northeasterner is strong enough. Let APC just allign with Kwankwanso then

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 9:15am On May 29, 2022
Good one
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Juoflife1(f): 9:20am On May 29, 2022
Nigerians are not ready for a change.
ceejay80s:
just negodu nairalanders, it's not about who will change things for the betterment of us and our children but for greed and tribe,
I will find a way to take my wife and kids away from this country before a slice bread with nothing inside becomes #1500. make Una dey here dey select rubbish, u think say na mario land game Una dey play, Nigeria will become one of the poorest countries soon, u people will be contesting with Somalia on who go first see food chop and all ur politicians go don carry Una money relocate to USA with their families

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by stasius: 9:24am On May 29, 2022
Alphagan:

Defeatist mentality.

Inferiority complex

Feeling of no self worth

The truth of the matter is, your types are not part of Nigerian Project.

Your vote is inconsequential

Your support is meaningless

No party is courting you

It shows how useless you are.

Atiku will pick his running mate from either SS or SW.

Shame!!

Ntoooor!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Bhol28: 9:30am On May 29, 2022
Clonelord:
Atiku won 2019 against an incumbent president though it was rigged..

I wonder what happens when he contests against a non incumbent..

If APC doesn't field Jonathan PDP is back
be realistic,even Jonathan can never stop Atiku moreso stop believing all these fake rumours about Jonathan coming to contest under APC
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by sokera: 9:33am On May 29, 2022
Igbos will be the first to start supporting Atiku … later they will keep shouting fulanization

4 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Cloud007: 9:33am On May 29, 2022
Now the south east prefers power to back to North as long as it doesn't come to southwest.

if the southwest get to power...they will be screaming marginalisation.

7 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by slivertongue: 9:34am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:

Boss calm down, follow-up my comments....
I'm rooting for Tinubu, he's just the only one that can match Atiku word for word..
Lawan cannot even win his state.

Let me make it straight now
As things stand now, I support Tinubu for the seat, I want a Christian northerner to be VP, preferable Boss mustapha

It will take a miracle to defeat Atiku. Even in benue he will win. Tinubu is loved but not to the extent of giving him a block vote. APC South can only win if they choose an acceptable candidate whom they can give two third votes &who can get same in the NC. It's now about unity not popularity.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by slivertongue: 9:37am On May 29, 2022
seunmsg:

Alright boss. Lawan is a cool guy but I don’t see a realistic path to victory for him. They will divide north east and west while Atiku will win the entire south. Lawan will be an easy victory for Atiku.

Even in yobe he may loose

1 Like

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by treatise: 9:39am On May 29, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
2023 is likely to be NE vs NE... Atiku vs Lawan while the region that has been salivating to Inherit Buhari's supporters will sit down and lick their wounds...

We warned them but they said they are sophisticated !!..

Their greediness is the reason power is returning to the north and I love that undecided undecided
I believe you're not referring to our noble Chtief Tinubu and associates.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Laggafin: 9:39am On May 29, 2022
tsmat:

The son of hate himself. Na Yoruba and SS push una saint Obi comot for PDP?

You go cry tire.
Part 2 of marginalization claim is about to start.
Who else if not Una tracherous Wike and the gang up of oda Southern Govs.. Una mumu must do.. we go activate the politics of first Republic.. Southern Unity my foot

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Kyase(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2022
slivertongue:

It will take a miracle to defeat Atiku. Even in benue he will win. Tinubu is loved but not to the extent of giving him a block vote. APC South can only win if they choose an acceptable candidate whom they can give two third votes &who can get same in the NC. It's now about unity not popularity.
Atiku is huge seriously, APC need to come together to beat him this time, but too many big wings in APC, who will step down for who?
Buhari need to say something and fast
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by ufotunang: 9:40am On May 29, 2022
So north wants to rule this country again after Buhari. Nawaoooo....south has been cheated
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by tsmat(m): 9:43am On May 29, 2022
Laggafin:

Who else if not Una tracherous Wike and the gang up of oda Southern Govs.. Una mumu must do.. we go activate the politics of first Republic.. Southern Unity my foot

Wike and those other governors no get right to contest?
Na your man be complete coward that can't stand small test of faith. He wanted the presidency to be handed to him.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Laggafin: 9:49am On May 29, 2022
tsmat:

Wike and those other governors no get right to contest?
Na your man be complete coward that can't stand small test of faith. He wanted the presidency to be handed to him.
Shebi Una wan do spoiler? We go teach Una the game say Una be toddlers. Jungle don ripe now. We just waiting for APC to conclude their own before we finally activate the more you look .. the more confused you become. Karma will be the new branded party that will do the job for the South East.. Darkness and injustice sure has an expiry date

1 Like

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by slivertongue: 9:51am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:

Atiku is huge seriously, APC need to come together to beat him this time, but too many big wings in APC, who will step down for who?
Buhari need to say something and fast

APC needs a neutral fair minded southerner who will be accepted by all wholeheartedly to win. Right from the word go I have maintained that the election will be won and lost in the South. All the big chieftains need to choose a smaller person a give him their support. If they fail, APC will die after 2027 cos GMB wud have gone & Asiwaju wud also have moved on elsewhere. It's only the power at the center that will unite and keep the party alive. Because in the true sense APC ain't really a party but a collection of politicians seeking national visibility but PDP without power can survive beyond 2031 because it is well built and have deep political roots.

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Nobody: 9:51am On May 29, 2022
adioolayi:
Game over for the South Easterners... especially as they were seriously battered at PDP convention

He is now seeking sympathy revenge as if na Southwest cause your downfall.... grin grin cheesy grin

From follower to leader, that is their way as irredeemable haters of the Yorubas they envy rabidly.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by teadrake(m): 9:55am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:
Fun fact

Atiku is huge, APC wished Wike had won grin
Now give us lawan
And you think Lawan is a strong candidate only by the virtue of being a northerner?? I pity some political nonentity pushing for lawan candidacy. That guy will loose massively
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by murmee: 9:58am On May 29, 2022
Sarch:
If a southerner can't win against a northerner, that means they should allow the northerners to rule forever.
I think the Southwest and Southeast should seriously start thinking of how to pull out of this forced marriage called Nigeria if the North would not yield power to the South. Afterall, the mighty Russia split into many countries without going to war.
Superior knowledge in Economics, Technology and general Administration resides in the South of Nigeria.
Nigeria should not continue to be the Poverty capital of the world.
Enough is enough!
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Kyase(m): 9:59am On May 29, 2022
slivertongue:

APC needs a neutral fair minded southerner who will be accepted by all wholeheartedly to win. Right from the word go I have maintained that the election will be won and lost in the South. All the big chieftains need to choose a smaller person a give him their support. If they fail, APC will die after 2027 cos GMB wud have gone & Asiwaju wud also have moved on elsewhere. It's only the power at the center that will unite and keep the party alive. Because in the true sense APC ain't really a party but a collection of politicians seeking national visibility but PDP without power can survive beyond 2031 because it is well built and have deep political roots.
APC won't survive it if they lose next year election...
I believe the party leaders are working to come up with something that will work for them

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by olas24u(f): 9:59am On May 29, 2022
The idiot will changd party again
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by tesppidd: 10:00am On May 29, 2022
So nobody is even blasting PDP and Atiku for allowing their Flag bearer from the North despite 8 years of a Core Northern Hausa Fulani Muslim in Buhari!?

But somehow everyone (even from the South) is already salivating as to how Atiku can defeat anything that comes from APC.?

This is just preposterous!

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by jaxxy(m): 10:03am On May 29, 2022
slickbak:
Painful to admit but only Tilumbu can grind it with Atiku. Both na dead last last

Atiku will beat tinubu easily like a small child sef. where tinubu won see votes??

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by yommen: 10:03am On May 29, 2022
StrongandMighty:
You can hate this man all you want but he said the obvious truth..

If APC gives their ticket to a southerner, APC is gone forever!

Tinubu should imbibe the spirit of sportsmanship and support whoever APC fields which is obviously not him, his personal and selfish interest is what brought this mess upon us, this time around he should put his selfish interest aside!

All of you shouting Tinubu here are brainless I swear. Why class Tinubu not fit for Presidency? Yes!!! Why? You claim he is selfish! Atiku bribed through his nose to win the Primary election by spending hugely knowing fully well that if he wins, he is coming to take his money back first. That level of desperation alone is ominous to Nigerians but it's only Tinubu they see. We should be talking about someone who has the credentials to lead us aright. For me, Obi is who we should clamour for but we didn't see Atiku who schemed Obi out with money game. Or do you Igbos want to tell me that Atiku is better than Obi? For all I care, even Tinubu you hate so much is better than the other desperado, Atiku? For all that care to know, Atiku was always going to win PDP primary. Is that now Tinubu's fault? Atiku that condemned Deborah on Twitter but deleted it because his Hausa brother threatened not to vote for him. Imagine!!! I rate Obi/Osinbajo better than any other ones but if I'm to chose between Tinubu/Atiku, I'll chose Tinubu.

Your claim that APC is gone if they give ticket to a southerner is an erroneous miscalculation. Why? Didn't Jonathan win against Buhari in 2011? Osinbajo that you see also has a lot of support from North.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai / Danjuma Visits Jonathan, Avoids Endorsement / Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Dickson Laugh Despite Cold War Over Guber Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.