Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East (24339 Views)

Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila / Ogunlewe: Obasanjo Regretting The Mistake He Made About A Successor In 2007 / PDP To Buhari: "Just Go! Nigerians Don't Want A Successor From You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by King44(m): 10:54am On May 29, 2022
Metrix147:
2023 Presidency: With Atiku's Emergence In PDP, APC'll Go On Political Retirement If... — Sen. Kalu

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/2023-presidency-atikus-emergence-pdp-apcll-go-political-retirement-sen-kalu/
I don't support Tinubu but I think Osinbajo is a better option but this case of Kalu is a case of if easterner can't get it no southerner would. It's crazy. After shooting yourself on the foot, you wished death for everyone and your kind.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Elliot2(m): 10:56am On May 29, 2022
murmee:
Oodua Nation LOADING be that o!
only one gunshot go scatter that movement.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by emerged01(m): 10:57am On May 29, 2022
tesppidd:
I don't trust some of you.

You will be here shouting "give us South, give us South"
The party that should have been the first to go South went North yesterday and surprisingly there isn't too much cry about it.

If APC go South now and lose people like you will still be the first to laugh at them and tell us "it is good for them, they destroyed this country"
I'm not a party man. I,as a nigerian believe in fairness. If we cant preach and take fair action,we should go our separate ways.

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Skyehigher1: 11:00am On May 29, 2022
Metrix147:
2023 Presidency: With Atiku's Emergence In PDP, APC'll Go On Political Retirement If... — Sen. Kalu

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/2023-presidency-atikus-emergence-pdp-apcll-go-political-retirement-sen-kalu/
very stupid politician tell me how lawan will win atiku even he can never win bukola saraki . Foolish man when buhari is crying in the national television in 2011 where you dey. When saraki hijacked national assembly leadership where you dey. We already knew that you don't have political value out side your abia state . And PDP blood . You want to destroy APC and go back to your vomiting PDP kole wek
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by stawarts(m): 11:01am On May 29, 2022
Frigga13:
grin

Ndi southern unity

Aketi and his Yoruba urchins just Dey swim careless for mud like those IPOB pictures grin

Kalu sef.. you just no send Oga Tinubu.. Na your man that year oh

You just mean to am..

Tinubu Must Contest
Yoruba must be on ballot
Must!
Servant mentality....either win or lose Tinubu is a man. SE should put effect on their biafra agitation because no one will ever trust a servant with a prestigious position like presidency, even your Northern master can't make the mistake. Kalu said is ok for him to be a cleaner in aso rock so far the presidency goes to the North. Yeye people.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Sunsets: 11:01am On May 29, 2022
Did atiku win his state in 2019?
Kyase:

Boss calm down, follow-up my comments....
I'm rooting for Tinubu, he's just the only one that can match Atiku word for word..
Lawan cannot even win his state.

Let me make it straight now
As things stand now, I support Tinubu for the seat, I want a Christian northerner to be VP, preferable Boss mustapha
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Cajal(m): 11:02am On May 29, 2022
Frigga13:
grin

Ndi southern unity

Aketi and his Yoruba urchins just Dey swim careless for mud like those IPOB pictures grin

Kalu sef.. you just no send Oga Tinubu.. Na your man that year oh

You just mean to am..

Tinubu Must Contest
Yoruba must be on ballot
Must!
TINUBU or no TINUBU

ATIKU is our next president

1 Like

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by StrongAlphMale: 11:03am On May 29, 2022
h
SwissMass:
Clout chasing Igbo, no northerner in the north currently can beat Atiku, he is the most popular presidential candidate in the north, the only person that can face him is Jonathan or Tinubu with strong northern candidate

Remove thiefinubu from there!

The only person that can challenge atiku right now is GEJ!

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Starz825(m): 11:03am On May 29, 2022
murmee:
Atiku to forget it ke? He will continue to contest until he dies because he knows he can always buy his way through the primary elections. The Nigerian constitution is to blame. There should be an age limit!
Nigerian politics is not just about winning primary elections anyway..it always about beating your opponent in main election.. whether incumbent or not...
And that's why APC thought their victory over PDP in 2015 was a major breakthrough and unpredictable.. because Its hard to beat the incumbent government as such as this very one at present...
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by CoolAmbience(m): 11:04am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:
Fun fact

Atiku is huge, APC wished Wike had won grin
Now give us lawan

It is not true. APC very well expected an Atiku win.

APC always knew that Atiku would emerge from the PDP, hence Lawan was asked to pick up the nomination form.

It is likely going to be Atiku versus Lawan.

Ogbonnaya Onu was used to wedge Obi should the latter emerge from PDP, while Lawan wedges Atiku in the Northeast.

Both Atiku and Lawan will contest the votes in the Northeast while the Buhari magic delivers the Northwest.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Ijaya123: 11:05am On May 29, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
2023 is likely to be NE vs NE... Atiku vs Lawan while the region that has been salivating to Inherit Buhari's supporters will sit down and lick their wounds...

We warned them but they said they are sophisticated !!..

Their greediness is the reason power is returning to the north and I love that undecided undecided

The blame game has started. Is Peter Obi no more in the race again?
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by StrongAlphMale: 11:08am On May 29, 2022
[s]
Kyase:

Boss calm down, follow-up my comments....
I'm rooting for Tinubu, he's just the only one that can match Atiku word for word..
Lawan cannot even win his state.

Let me make it straight now
As things stand now, I support Tinubu for the seat, I want a Christian northerner to be VP, preferable Boss mustapha
[/s]

You Tinubu supporters stop haven't grab the message. Tinubu isn't going to get apc ticket. That's impossible. It's either they pick up a northern candidate or they pick up GEJ to challenge atiku. Atiku is the only famous candidate they know in the north. So who's Tinubu to dare him when he won't even get apc ticket?

At the bolded, grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by StrongAlphMale: 11:11am On May 29, 2022
Ijaya123:

The blame game has started. Is Peter Obi no more in the race again?

Obi is in the race and the entire south east will give him their votes. Even if he doesn't win, they'll all be happy that they voted for him.

Now howfar Tinubu? E sure me die say apc won't make the mistake of giving him their ticket. On the 7th of June, I'll remind you of this. It's between GEJ and Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by stawarts(m): 11:11am On May 29, 2022
CoolAmbience:

APC always knew that Atiku would emerge from the PDP, hence Lawan was asked to pick up the nomination form.

Ogbonnaya Onu was used to wedge Obi should the latter emerge from PDP, while Lawan wedges Atiku in the Northeast.

Both Atiku and Lawan will contest the votes in the Northeast while the Buhari magic delivers the Northwest.

APC can never make the mistake of presenting Lawan against Atiku, pls what is the Lawan political pedigree in the North. Olodo
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Funflipper: 11:12am On May 29, 2022
ivolt:

Don't deceive yourself.
Immediately it becomes clear that all a party needs to win is a Northern candidate,
no major party will ever field a southerner again.

It will be reduced to having a vice from either SS or SW because SE votes will continue to reduce
for obvious reasons.

That has been my fear which is about to become reality; No southerner will ever be president of Nigeria again. We are now officially second class citizens in our own country. Congratulations to all the sellouts!!

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by tnerro1(m): 11:12am On May 29, 2022
Umahi, are you watching what am seeing
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Karemarealty288(m): 11:13am On May 29, 2022
We4all:

Agbaya, violence and turbulence be unto your soul.
If you’re supporting your corrupt likes in Government, you will experience a zillion suffering more than what the poor masses are experiencing.

Fraudster feeling funky. If you dare me, watch how I will come for you. You will be surprised.

Mumu I dare you....coward, if you no come for me ...know say your mama was forked in the farm by your father's neighbour to give birth to an abomination like you...UGM wanna be, abi low budget Ugm. Am waiting to flog sense into your empty skull. If you finish ranting go inside kitchen make your mama dish you food....anumpama.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by bkool7(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
2023 is likely to be NE vs NE... Atiku vs Lawan while the region that has been salivating to Inherit Buhari's supporters will sit down and lick their wounds...

We warned them but they said they are sophisticated !!..

Their greediness is the reason power is returning to the north and I love that undecided undecided

Adeyanju doesn't mind Atiku taking over from Buhari it's a Yoruba he has to blame for doing what they're entitled to

It's a free

World
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by TheGift: 11:25am On May 29, 2022
StrongandMighty:
You can hate this man all you want but he said the obvious truth..

If APC gives their ticket to a southerner, APC is gone forever!

Tinubu should imbibe the spirit of sportsmanship and support whoever APC fields which is obviously not him, his personal and selfish interest is what brought this mess upon us, this time around he should put his selfish interest aside!

If a Northerner wins the presidency, Nigeria is gone forever.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by CoolAmbience(m): 11:29am On May 29, 2022
stawarts:
APC can never make the mistake of presenting Lawan against Atiku, pls what is the Lawan political pedigree in the North. Olodo

What was Jonathan's pedigree when he won against Buhari in 2015?

What was Yar'dua's pedigree when he won against Buhari in 2007?

Lawan would beat Atiku hands down in the North. He has Buhari's influence to ride on.

Atiku has a bad reputation in the North, and across the country.

You go soon get sense sha!
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Kyase(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Okay na, let's see how it goes
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by ensamy(m): 11:35am On May 29, 2022
Tinubu and his ambition grin grin grin grin South West will be paid in Thier own coin. What happened to Awolowo, Abiola is about to happen to Tinubu.
We told them and they didn't hear grin

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Kyase(m): 11:36am On May 29, 2022
Sunsets:
Did atiku win his state in 2019?
different ball game
Atiku contest against the most loved man up north
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Shattuck(m): 11:45am On May 29, 2022
KingKO22:

An average coward and loser would think same way as yours

So Jonathan would get Northern vote than Tinubu and Osinbajo ?
the northern vote would be split but tinubu does not even have a sound support system in the south outside the south west, do you think those of us in the south South gives a Bleep about tinubu or will it be those in the east who feel cheated that would vote in a tinubu, I don't even like gej that much but I'll choose him 200 times over either atiku or tinubu, the only person I may consider would be osinbajo and his name doesn't seem to be that loud in the conversation.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by eas01: 11:47am On May 29, 2022
Sarch:
If a southerner can't win against a northerner, that means they should allow the northerners to rule forever.
That will defacto be the case in the very near future considering these days more Southerners are barely giving birth to 4, 5 kids. With many stopping at 3. Smh.
They don't know they selling their children's and children children future to an Islamic state.
I predict that in the near future Nigerian religion demographics will be 70:30 in Muslim favour.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by eas01: 11:54am On May 29, 2022
stasius:
If APC fields Tinubu, he won't win South South. He won't win South East. He won't win North East. He won't win North West. He won't win North Central.
He will only win South West.

Now tell me how he will be President.

North will rule again.
So which APC candidate do you think can compete with Atiku?
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by eas01: 11:56am On May 29, 2022
stasius:
If APC fields Tinubu, he won't win South South. He won't win South East. He won't win North East. He won't win North West. He won't win North Central.
He will only win South West.

Now tell me how he will be President.

North will rule again.
Funny enough El rufai would have been a good candidate for APC but he's not running.
I am really surprised he didn't run.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by eas01: 11:58am On May 29, 2022
nnamdi640:
Even in Lagos, Tinubu vote will be shared between him and Atiku, it might be 60: 40, but in the north Atiku will take 75 while Tinubu 25. The last presidential election has a message for us. APC has lost their respect everywhere, anybody voting them in is just doing it based on sentiment. The hardship that party brought to this country is too much
Don't you think votes going to Peter obi in labour party will undermine Atiku's chances of winning?
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by yusufmurry: 11:59am On May 29, 2022
Oga wants to be senate president.

Charity begins at home but oga own na from afar.

Selfish interest.

PS: Igbo are problems to themselves, they cannot agree together and can never be president of Nigeria they are agitating for.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Harmlesspill(m): 12:00pm On May 29, 2022
The truth is that orji uzor has reached an agreement with lawan to take over from him after 8years all for his selfish interest..
But he will be served breakfast earlier than what happened to tinubu
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by eas01: 12:02pm On May 29, 2022
franchasofficia:
The only way APC can have a shot at 2023 Presidency as it stands now is to field:

Ahmed Lawan (President) & Rotimi Amaechi (VP)

Ahmed Lawan will split Northeast vote though Atiku will win NE.
Makes sense. I dread Ahmed lawan winning the presidency because the country cannot survive with another president who's as dumb and clueless as buhari.
Nigeria has been dealt a very bad card with her NE and NW regions.
SE,Ss,Sw and middlebelt need to unite

Ahmed Lawan will win Northwest with Buhari's influence.

Ahmed Lawan will win Southwest by a small margin due to APC having existing structures in SW.

APC will win Southsouth because of Amaechi.

Southeast will be split between Obi, Atiku and Amaechi though Obi Labour Party will win SE.

Northcentral will be split but PDP will win.

So APC's best bet now is Lawan vs Amaechi
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by HardMirror(m): 12:11pm On May 29, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Remove Tinubu from there, Tinubu can only try to win southwest region in the south and can never beat atiku in the whole of North!
Should apc field Tinubu, they already lost even before the election started..
apc should please give it to tinubu so that Atiku will finish him at the election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries / 'No Shaking,we Are Winning' Ekweremadu Says After PDP NEC Meeting (Photos) / Lagos To Phase Out Motorcycles, Danfo –investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.