Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

List Of Overseas Buyers Of African Foodstuff Like, Yam, Gari Etc - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / List Of Overseas Buyers Of African Foodstuff Like, Yam, Gari Etc (11408 Views)

Free Overseas Buyers Contacts For Cashewnut,bitter Kola And Cow Gallstones / I Supply Food Items Such As Like Gari, Palm Oil, Maize,yam Powder& Caw Meat / Buyers Of Used Empty Cement Bags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Overseas Buyers Of African Foodstuff Like, Yam, Gari Etc by nopoverty(m): 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2011
with this list in your hand, you can just contact them and export your foodstuff to them are companies owned by nigerians and other africa countries who base in london, u.s.a or germany.you do not need to search the web before you get buyers for your products.The price is two thousand naira only.call the number below for my bank detail

1 Like

Re: List Of Overseas Buyers Of African Foodstuff Like, Yam, Gari Etc by segwise(m): 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2011
How many contacts do you have on your list to start with? Reply to segwise@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: List Of Overseas Buyers Of African Foodstuff Like, Yam, Gari Etc by oludiza(m): 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2011
dis is been so stupidity to those who will send money to ur acct before starting biz wit u , first u made urself know to ppl dat u are a fraudster,

1 Like

Re: List Of Overseas Buyers Of African Foodstuff Like, Yam, Gari Etc by Femitemitope34: 9:33am On Jan 03
Please I need a company that can be supplied food stuff in overseas and I am ready to serve them and give them what they want The quality ones

(1) (Reply)

Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! / I Urgently Need Suppliers Of Palm Oil, Charcoal And Shea Nut / Automated Car Wash Machine For Sale(hot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.